I know fans are unhappy with upcoming separation but don't be guys... This is good!!! Read below to know why😃!!!
I think Anant's fear is understandable. He has gotten carried away with Navya's innocence and charm but he has to return back home in the midst of Bua Dadi and Baba. We cant expect a 20 year old to fight such an orthodox family.. But wait... That time will certainly come when he accepts his feelings for Navya and he will fight them and get her home as his wife in the right way😳. He is good with words (remember how he convinced Baba to let him go to Panchgani?)!!
If we want Navya to continue we have to be prepared for little judaai na? Alag honge toh drama barhega.. Drama barhega to milaap hoga.. Milaap hoga toh hamara khwaab poora hoga
The last 2 episodes, I have no words... The serial is right on track and its not going too fast. First love is always bekaboo!!!! They have portrayed it really well and I laud Shaheer on his amazing performance!!!👏
With regards to Soumya, she is really good but I feel for her yaar.. Why do they make her do the pendulum eyes thing? I tried doing it just for kicks and ended up with a headache!!!🤣
With regards to Soumya, she is really good but I feel for her yaar.. Why do they make her do the pendulum eyes thing? I tried doing it just for kicks and ended up with a headache!!!🤣
Haha, I tried too, got a bad headache. My contact lens nearly popped out!
every day form morning onwards i used to have a count down till 10pm.. there was very much excitement n anxiety to watch the new episode of navya...
but suddently i lost it... now wen i think of navya i get a feeling that"oh..now tension bhari episodes are coming.. no anya love scenes..." n become totally upset..
this was the only show which i started loving from the very first promo onwards... so wen such a track is gonna be introduced im feeling sooo sad...
but as i said earlier.. letz wait for a beautiful love story coming up...
I think if anant n navya get married in the 3rd episode of the serial...CTs will have to close it down 😆 Isliye thoda romance, thoda turmoil, thoda rona dhona, thoda jhagda, thoda manana...thoda mad scheming from rama bhabhi, thoda plan chowpat hona...and then yeee!! If we are lucky...they wont stretch the serial like a bubblegum...and try n stay on track...and get them together so that we all can live in peace happily ever after! 😆 😆
i just hopee that anant realizess his loveee soon for navya...n he fightss for his love...i dont want that stupiddd shagunn to come betweeenn anya...just want..anya romance..anant n navya togetherr...plzz plzz...i just wishh..anantt fightss for navyaa...