Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

hmm well 1st of all her father shoudl learn what islam is.. and what she did was also wrong.. wearing nothign and dancing.. hmm

even i have a very strict father but he never hit us.. yes when we were kids and i was hell naughty.. always had complains from school lol

but abotu my clothes my father always told me wear what u want to wear.. but aiay wear karo jo .. aapki izzaat cover karey..

we were never stopped from from school parties.. coz our parents really trust.. us..

I myself hate those girls who claim to be very religious and cover their head and goes out and does the worst things.. most of these girls has made the girls lives hell here...
i have heard many girls being check if they are virgin or not in denmark
i feel like yuck..

ok back to her.. hmm what should i say yes her parents should learns themselves what islam is.. coz they dont know anythign and what would they teach their kids..

what she did was wrong
not just in islam but infact in hindu religion its also paap.. doing that

yes same here lol..
i have seen these type of gals when iw as in HS..omg..yuck..argg..
_notinuse_ thumbnail
@eraser

my first year psych proff was amazing and decided not to stick to the convention, he was featured on tv  ๐Ÿ˜† I am just a newb at psychology but i really do appreciate how it has changed my perspective

Katrina debuted with a b-rated movie and started out in the superficial world of modelling at the age of 14. But her I bet she didn't have to go through the mental and physical torture that pushed her to go further and further into extremes. Who knows what would have happened had she not met her guardian uncle.

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why are some people upset about what sofia said about katrina kaif? ๐Ÿ˜•
it's not like she said anything that is not true. it's a fact katrina can NOT act. big deal sofia said it. a lot of members here say the same thing too. so  what if sofia hasnt "achieved" what katrina has "achieved" yet..? she has a right to voice her opinion. and hoesntly it doesn't look like she was trying to bring katrina down just to make herself feel better... 
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

it's not like she said anything that is not true. it's a fact katrina can NOT act. big deal sofia said it. a lot of members here say the same thing too. so  what if sofia hasnt "achieved" what katrina has "achieved" yet..? she has a right to voice her opinion. and hoesntly it doesn't look like she was trying to bring katrina down just to make herself feel better... 

@ the bold part :i don't think she was trying to make herself feel better but i think people would be more supportive of her opinion if she herself has done some work which is credible and worth mentioning.It looks like she was just trying to get into news by saying this stuff.But i do agree on one thing."katrina can't act" ..

P.s: Love your Nate and blair Gif.they are so damn adorable.
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
so here comes the mother of Rakhi sawant -the mother mouth ๐Ÿ˜† .who is she

"Believe me, I have made big money in England.
I have written a book and I have starred in a BBC series as well. I am a successful actor and I am here only to do meaningful cinema,"

@red to India mein kya machar marne Ayi hai๐Ÿคก
@green let me guess whats the name 'How to bore ppl in 10 seconds' .n mind u shes the only 1 who purchased the book๐Ÿ˜ต
@blue ab pata chala BBC ka banthadhar kisne kiya
@ purple like really๐Ÿ˜ฒ
@ pink did i hear meaningful cinema .Is this women talking abt Bollywood .from when did Bollywood started making meaningful cinema.๐Ÿ˜†

paltu ka time pass kar rahi hai 
The motormouth Award of the year goes to Ms sofi

but yeah she said one truth all this that Kat cant act๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

When I read the title, i was like d'uh. Had no idea who Sofia was and it wouldn't have mattered to me. I thought it was pretty obvious acting is not Kat's forte. Even non-actors can voice their critique if they wish. You don't need to be a chef to be able to tell what tastes good or bad.
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She's the girl that did that bikini shoot, no offense but she's not really pretty, and if she claims to know how to act I would like to see that. I wonder why everyone's after Minisha, first shoba de and now her lol. And yeah seriously she's not even in the industry yet, and is talking bad about the biggies. And she say's Indian actors are "stuck up"? she seems stuck up to me.