Upset, Disappointed, Shocked, COnfused..!!!!

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heya buddies!!!
I am new to this forum & joined just few days back after I started watching the show. This is my first post on this forum. I hope everyone will share their views about the thing I want to say.

Well, I know its quite early to react but I want to know something from the makers of this show. They made Anant & Navya fall for each other soon after they met. It was a short period in which they started liking each other's company. I am happy for them. I have no complaints with that. But as per the new article (if its to be believed) it says that Anant will agree to engage with Shagun😲😲
I know that Anant's family is very conservative so they can't accept love marriages so easily but he can deny the engagement atleast till he completes his studies. I know is tooo difficult for him to say in front of his grandfather & father but as he convinced them for the picnic can't he postpone his engagement for a while? Don't you think this is something very strange. One guy loves one girl but can't tell at home so he gets married to someone else & ends up spoiling 3 lives.
If they say that Anant's family is orthodox then why he even thought of loving Navya & also touching her. He knows that his family will never accept love marriage then why he touched her? Why was he so desparate to know Navya's feelings? Why was he behind her to know what does she feels about him? After she comes to know about his engagement what will happen to her? Does not he thought about this? Does he care this much only for her? Doesn't he know this wil hurt her? Then why CVs are plotting for this track? I don't get this.

When Anant & Navya both know that their families won't accept their love then why are they going so far by touching each other? Here the shocking thing is Anant said yes for engagement after touching her..that is something very bad on the part of Anant...

P.S. This post is just my view & I m not here to bash anyone neither the characters nor the actors. I just want some answers from the creative team for the story they are planning to shape up.
Please refrain yourself from bashing the members of the forum. If you disagree with me please feel free to share ur views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdiYalover thumbnail
I agree with you but I really am confused myself about what's gonna happen next..!
Let's see what they've plannedd :)
-HJ- thumbnail
@adiyalover
yeah isnt that something very confusing...they suddenly coming with this??

but I hope they dont make it a mess like other shows...
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I dont think Anant has really considered the whole thing. Like he said, it just happened and he does not know how. I understand where u r coming from, but I dont think it was deliberate and he is certainly not thinking about getting engaged to anyone else. Him doing what his family wants is expected at this stage, he has yet to realise that he is really in love with Navya.
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
He doesnt know he is gona get engaged to Shagun, we know that because of the article

That is why he is just loving navya, and probably thinking that because she is such a nice girl and conservative like his family, his parents will say yes!
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am also new to this forum. But for several reasons I love this show very much...
and i hope that finally anaya will be together
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im equally confused...
all v cn do nw is just wait n watch
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
M worried abt navya yar wat wil happen to her when anant gets engaged.. i thought anant wil atleast try to fight fr navya bt acc to articl he gets engaged i didnt expect him to giv up so soon..
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Honeybee,

Don't worry. This is a SP show so somehow things will work out. Also don't believe everything TB prints, in the past many of their article has been a work of fiction with perhaps just two words based on facts!!... As for Anant agreeying to marry shagun, I doubt it...I think somehow someone will persuade him, for some reason but then it will either fall apart or the engagement won't actually take place.

Also A+ N falling for each other quick, well it's so we can ride the tension of 'will they or won't they get together'...don't forget N's parents (or was it her dadi) who discussed looking for a life partner for her as well...

The show is about how two young people fall in love, coming from conservative BG and they overcome it by either dragging their families into the 21st C or showing them that two people can fall in love without falling into a dissolute lifestyle.
-HJ- thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Well, I dont think Anant has really considered the whole thing. Like he said, it just happened and he does not know how. I understand where u r coming from, but I dont think it was deliberate and he is certainly not thinking about getting engaged to anyone else. Him doing what his family wants is expected at this stage, he has yet to realise that he is really in love with Navya.

please elaborate the line in red...