Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rocksravya11

wowww vry nice d best chptr ... luved reading... superbbb ,awesome mashallahπŸ˜‰

aww thankk uuu jiii ..dil khush kar dia itne=i saari tareef kar ke ..ehheee ..keep readinggπŸ˜ƒ
abcd2 thumbnail
thankk uuu πŸ˜ƒ
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snigdhabd

u r welcome sis...jaldi update karona,eagerly waiting 4 ur next capter😊

aww suree ..i'l update it in  a few hourss πŸ˜³
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

aww suree ..i'l update it in  a few hourss πŸ˜³

ok sis😊
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

patah while i was writing this part my handswere shiveringgg and i was blushiingg soo hardd ..felt like hiding myself in the laptop lolzz

so hide na lakin kya faida tum itna blush karo gi k arhaan tumhe dhoondh le gaEmbarrassed
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

aww i tell u abi ..ur storyy is comingg out perfecttt yaarr ..πŸ˜ƒ

yeaaa:P thats what i mean:D ur FF is special
Miss_Random thumbnail
jaldi update karbooo:D:D im w8inggg:D
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida0201

jaldi update karbooo:D:D im w8inggg:D

updating in 2 mins.πŸ˜ƒ

Miss_Random thumbnail
w8ing yaaar, dil thaamke n im making the video on chapter 11:D
abcd2 thumbnail

Surbhi went to the changing room which by now was empty.she changed and came out.she removed the earings and kept them safely in her purse.

Roli-aagayii .itni der kaise ho gayi.

Arhaan too came from the other side with a polly bag in his hand.

Surbhi to rolli-kuchh nahi .dress utarne mein der hogayi.πŸ˜ƒ

Arhaan winked her.πŸ˜‰

Surbhi lowered her face and gave him a sign to stay quiet.

Rolli-surbzz yeh dekh meine yeh sandals select kiye hai.acche hai na .tu ek baar size check karle.

Surbhi-theek hai.she sat on the chair to try them.she removed her sandals .

Arhaan-awww.kitne cute pair hai.they were small fair neat feet with trimmed nails and light pink nail paint which added to the fair colour of the feet.πŸ˜›

Arhaan-isskey toh pair bhi kitne sundar hai.πŸ˜›

Surbhi put her feet into the black hight heel sandal.they contrasted to her fair feet.they were perfect for her.

Surbhi looked up to see arhaan.

Arhaaan winked her and gave a sign of very good.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Surbhi-rolli I'll take them .  rolli-sachhh ..choice kiski hai.she said proudly.

Surbhi-par.she looked at her feet and became sad.

Roli-kya huaa.  Arhaan too was confused to see her changed expression.

Surbhi-rolli meri payal .kitni acchi lagti  in sanda;ls ke saath.tears started flowing from her eyes.😭

Roli came and hugged her. Roli-aww surbzz ,teri mom ne kaha than a ki unke paas waise hi ek aur pair hai.tu pless mat ro naa .

Arhaan went out.he couldn't see tears in surbhi's eyes.he saw her back from a distance

Arhaan-ur payal is with me angel..and very soon I'll give u .so pleashh stop crying.he said in his mind.

Remembering what mom said surbhi stopped crying.she removed the sandals and gave them for packing .

Rolli- arhaan kaha gaya.  Arhaan came in after a min or so.

Rolli-aapne apni bhabhi ke liye dress le li.  Arhaan-yeah ..he pointed towards the bag,.

Roli-dikhaye . surbhi pinched her to stop .but she kept on speaking.

Arhaan-urmm who ek surprise hai.u'l get to know soon.πŸ˜ƒ

Rolli-okk jiii ..surbhi made a sorry face for rolli ..arhaan-itss okk .he mumbled and surbhi understood.

Rolli-surbzz tere earings  toh liye hi nahi.  Surbhi-le liye .she became shy .😳

Rolli-kab liye ..arhaan was smiling .he wanted to know what ans would surbhi will give.

Surbhi-wohh wohh ''..jab mein .she stammered .she thot hard of a reason finally she said 'rolli bahut bhook lagi hai.chal na kuchh khate hai.subah se kuch nahi khaya hai.

Rolli-haa chal ..bahut bhook lagi hai.

They both went towards the food corner.arhaan followed them.on the way he msged her.

She rec the msg and read-jhoothhh.πŸ˜‰

Surbhi gave the reply-aapse hi sikha hai.

Arhaan read and replied back.-achha ji.abhi toh bahut kuch seekhna hai .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Surbhi read it and became shy and looked back .arhaan winked at her.

after having some starters ,surbhi and rolli decided to go.

Arhaan-if u don't mind I can drop u at ur hostel.

Rolli- haa haa . why would we mind.yeh toh hamare liye bahut khushi ki baat hai.

Arhaan smiled .they both followed him till the car.

He tooh their bags and kept them on the back seat.rolli got inside the car.

Surbhi-too stod at the back door-roli shift ho naa.

Rolli-sorry surbzz jagah nahi hai.tu aage baith ja.

Surbhi-aage ''

Arhaan was standing behind her.-kyon kuch problem hai.

Surbhi-problem ..nahi kuch nahi.she said hesitantly.

He opened the door for her.the whole drive was smmotha nd calm.a sweet song was playing.

No one spoke a word,arhaan was enjoying surbhi's presence .he always felt nice when she was around him.he felt complete.he dropped them at their hostel and went back home.

It was almost night.

Abida was waiting for an auto.today she was all alone .surbhi wasnot there.she was very annoyed from both surbhi and rolli.

Abida 'khud dono shopping karne gaye hai.aur mujhe yahan akele chod diya.mein poore din kaam karti rahi aur yeh dono wahan masti kar rahe the.

Ammar came from behind .he was going towards his car when he saw abida standing alone.

Abida-mujhse ek baar pooncha bhi nahi ki abi tu cvhalegi.hostel pahunchne do.achhe se batati hoon.she didn't realize that ammar was standing behind her.she kept on speaking to herself.😑

Ammar-abida.

Abida-kaun hai.she said loudly and turned around.

Abida-OMG ammar sir aap.i m sorry.

Ammar-its okk .lagta hai bahut jyada gusse mein ho.

Abida-nahi who bas aise hi.   Ammar-tum yahan  kisi ka wait kar rahi ho.

Abida-yes .i m waiting for an auto but lagta hai aaj ka din hi kharab hai.

Ammar-he laughed hearing her words.abida saw him laughing for the first time.

Ammar-come I'll drop u .abida followed him.

They started off.

On the way.

Ammar-waise aaj koi bahut gusse mein tha.

Abida-hmm .aapko patah sir surbzz ,mera matlab surbhi who aaj ka off lekar meri ek aur frnd ke saath shopping karne chali gayi .mujhse pooncha bhi nahi.ek toh mere pair mein chot lagi hui hai and above all this they left me to work alone''..yeh bhi .she realized that she spoke so much .

Abida-I m sorry.seeing ammar's annoyed face she was sure tht she's gonna have to listen a long lecture.

Abida-I m really sorry.mujhe patah hi nahi chala ''.ammar suddenly laughed out .🀣

Abida got confused .ammar-tum itna daarr kyon gayi.

Abida-mujhe laga ki aap ko mera itna bolna accha nhi laga.she spoke innocently

Ammar- who  toh hai.par tum bolte hue bahut cute lagti hoo aaur tumhari baatein bhi bahut interesting thi.πŸ˜ƒ

Abida-sachhii '   ammar-hmm .

This was the first time abida was seeing ammar in such a lovely mood.

Abida-toh mein continue karoon .   ammar-kya

Abida-meri story . ammar looked at her and both cracked up laughing.🀣

While laughing abida accidently touched the gearr of the car.and that very moment ammar kept his hand on the gear to change it.as  the road has quite a lot turns after  evry min ,ammar kept his hand on the gear for quite a long.hhis hand was in direct touch with abida's that too for quite a long time.

Ammar ,while driving.he looked at her but she had her face down blushing.ammar could feel that abida was twristing her hand beneath his but he had to drive.whenever he changed the gear he pressed his hand more tightly which gave her goosebumps.she bit her lower lip.😳

Finally ammar left the gear and abida quickly took off her hand and brought it near her face.

Ammar- I m sorry.

Abida-its okk .i can understand. She spoke softly.

Ammar too felt something in his hand.it was the first time he touched a girl's hand that too for such a long time.😳

Both were quite.at last ammar broke the silence.

Ammar- koi itna chup chup accha nahi lagta.

Abida- she smiled and said 'bolne ke liye bhi toh kuch hona chahiye na.

Ammar- ahem ahem ..abida ke paas bolne ke liye kuch na ho aisa toh ho hi nahi sakta.

Abida thought for a sec and jumped up and said- ha hainaaa and started off ..ammar was quietly listening to her.sometimes he looked at her her little lips .her hair .her cute little things.

link to update

Edited by surbhisachwani - 12 years ago