Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nigi, how dare you ? I'm sad ! 😭
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

After watching the episode especially the SR.

I can't stop laughing!!
🤣🤣🤣
Was that Sr??
In MJHT sajan SR happened without marriage that was much better!
Even though Gurti have given their best in 2 minutes but still the kiss on the dress and opening dori and pony was the SR.
Hats off to cvs!!
I'm sure the next episode starts with maneet waking on the next morning!

Well dear, GHSP has always invented things like a scientist ! You remember ? A year old baby in geet's flat tummy and now this MAHA thing, new kind of SR by them, respect it, babes ! 🤣🤣🤣 
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maanddy

Hey ya,

I can't stop laughing ! 😉

I just came home and saw last two minutes of the episodes !  😳 Just last minutes ! Yeah, i m running for tanu's update now ! 😆

BTW it's my favorite song ! I listen this song everyday, pura ratta he ! From one of my most fav movies, too ! 👏👏👏

But, what was that ? THANK GOD, i was not excited at all, like all GF was ! It was purely nothing compared to what they did in past ! 😊

I have no regrets as i did not expected much from so called hype they created ! So, its fine and my consolation to those who were super excited ! 😭

But, honestly speaking !

All i'm doing now is this,

🤣

Maddy😊

I am totally with you, i laughed so much, and i am even rofling now🤣🤣🤣, but let me tell you SR is not done, it just began😉...

Muniza
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
it was like gayi bhaise paani mein.the mahaepi had nothing 2 show besides men drinking sharab😆
i had the least expectation...so i am relieved...
but one thing is for sure...agar yahi dikhaana tha toh why so much of hype was created...to hurt the fans...
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

I am totally with you, i laughed so much, and i am even rofling now🤣🤣🤣, but let me tell you SR is not done, it just began😉...

Muniza

Munni...i'm still ROFLing like maniac...! 🤣🤣🤣 Mujhe to bada maza aaya ! I have never laughed this much after the show ends and esp here on GF ! 😆
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

i had the least expectation...so i am relieved...

but one thing is for sure...agar yahi dikhaana tha toh why so much of hype was created...to hurt the fans...

Exactly ! Same here, I least nothing ! But, you are right, i always knew that whenever they creat much hype, the result is yak only ! 😆

As, i'm so clever fan *ahem ahem* 😉, i already knew it and that is why i'm not hurt at all ! 😉
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maanddy

🤣

maddy SR to acha khasa romantic tha yar logon ne to bheja fry kar dia tha us din🤣
iMadz thumbnail

maddy SR to acha khasa romantic tha yar logon ne to bheja fry kar dia tha us din🤣

Wo hi to ! Misleading Bad Reviews ! The amount of bad posts and comments were coming i thought, CVs ne kabada kiya ! 🤣 But, the picture was different ! 😆