Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
AWESOM RTCL Lovd IT...N IMAGINE Par  NHI to KOI Baat  NHI DUSRE KOI CHNL PE AAYE BTTT  KMH3 JAROOR AAYE...KMH3 Chahiye MATLAB CHAHIYE...BAS muje aur kuchh nhi chahiye WANNA C DEM IN ONLY N ONLY IN KMH 1 saal baad aaye  bt aaye bas  N  STAR PLUS PE TO KMH I DON THINK POSBL HAI   BCZ STAR N EKTA K BEECH TO TAKRAR Chal  Rhi  HAI ..TERE LIYE KA KYA haal hua sab ko pta hai...STAR ONE ZEE YA COLOR pe hi aa sakta hai ab to bas JS HOPPP jald hi kmh3 aaye WO BHI EKDUM DHAMAKEDAR TARIKE SE
Edited by MitEssH - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awww..this article made me emotional...πŸ˜’...will miss KMH2 like hell...i want KMH3...but only wen KK2 get their deserved break..!! n super happy to know that Karan doesn't want to work wid imagine..thats a slap to their faces...😈 and he is going aborad again..!! i soo hope he cums to UK..!!😳 ..hehe last tym wen KMH1 ended he went to USA..n now again he is going abraod..πŸ˜›...next tym he shud go wid KritzπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
I don't know how i will live widout KMH2..esp because it's guna end in such a short tym..it's like only yesterday it started..n now it's ending...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­..imagine TV will pay badly for this...wnt let dem live in peace😑
Love KK2 loads...n i too hope that they never work wid imagine TV..cuz KK2's deserving success is wid another channel that appreciates their talent n they get awarded for it...😳
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
karan' sdecision of not working with Imagine is good,,i like it,,,karanika should go for KMH3 ,,,but for other channels,,,not imagine,,,,Imagine doesnot deserve great actors like them nor the KMH ,,,,KMH should be given best treatment ,,,,

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the article, its easy to see the cast and crew are really close. It shows in the behind the scene pics posted on Facebook. Can't believe the show is going to end soon, don't blame Karan for not wanting to work with Imagine again. I hope season 3 happens, Ekta should try Star One if she decides to go ahead with KMH3.
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the article. I'm really really i mean REALLY glad that Karan doesn't want to work with Imagine Tv. :) 

& The show ending with them running away. whyy ? :( 
Gonna miss KMH2 like CRAZY! :'(

Hope to see them again in KMH3 on a DIFFERENT channel : )