High Time Amir Salman & SRK shud retire!

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Isn't this high time SRK/Amir and Salman should either Retire or do the roles that suits them rather singing around the trees, kissing heroines ..or Punching villains' face at the age of 46 (I still count Amir as exception as he makes us believe whatever he does)...

most of us grown up from a toddler to a working professional/college going and they are still singing around the trees half of heir age .. forget about Heroines  πŸ€”? btw, heroines of their times - Raveena/Juhi/Madhuri retired long time back or atleast start taking the role that suits them, but these guys still doing the same stuff what they used to do say 20 years back.. .. either we are gender biased or these 3 are aeonians πŸ€”  I wonder what will they be doing when they reach Big Bs age? πŸ€“ .. btw, no one accepted big B as hero @ the age of 46 - ermmm poor Big B no botox that time and people criticized him for working with half of his age heroine Manisha Koirala (If I know correctly) 

Frankly, I dont understand the obsession of Viewers with all the 46+ actors playing lover boys?  Even Hritik is out from that kind of  stuff at the age ten years younger to them..  I would love to watch them doing some intense acting rather than running after Villains or dancing with Barbies.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They should retire when they want to. We are no one to judge.
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
just because they aregetting old ? lol who are we to say if they should retire or not? audience enjoys them and honestly I donno what would  happen to the industry if these three retire. that's what I think. the actors these days are like πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ with the exception of ranbir and shahid i guess. 
but even I dont like to see them romance with women that are half their ageπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  but that doesnt mean they should retire
Edited by anu-pre4eva - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
um i have to disagree with you. you see our inudstry tends to stereotype a lot between the guys and gals of our industry. after a girl's marriage we don't tend to see them much in films. that is not the same for the guys. they continue to work. who are we to tell them to retire anyways? they are doing what they love. acting is their passion, talent, work. they are dedicated and committed to it just as we are committed and dedicated to what we do and love. they have the right to decide when to retire, not us. look at amit ji. 60+ and still going so strong. these 3 can do the same. and so what if they are romancing heroines half their age. for heaven's sake its only on screen not off screen (well in most cases). yes i agree that they don't always suit their younger actresses, but if most of the audience can take it all in then what's the problem? seriously i don't get it. :/ hats off to the 3 khans. i feel like they keep experimenting with their roles and try to give other actresses a chance rather than keep the same old. its always good to see a new pairing every once in a while. no they should NOT retire. they should have the ability to make that decision on their own. i can't speak for salman (cause i'm not a fan) but i hope to see aamir and shahrukh working in the industry till FOREVER! <3
They need to retire from playing teenagers and romancing their daughters. 

If they actually play mature roles that suit their age and romance women and/or men their age then they can retire whenever they want to. 
ladygaga thumbnail
They haven't even reached the retiring age of a common man.. and these people are anything but common ... so why should they retire? Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
I don't mind for however long they act for, aur jab itna sehan kar liya toh kuch aur saal hee sahee. But I do feel that there's gender bias in Bollywood where women are not provided much scope post marriage or when in thirties. So if Khans can be almost 50 and still have the privilege to act with 20 year olds then so should the women of the business be treated with the same thought.

Khans are no path breaking actors but they are charismatic and are definitely "stars". However, they can be replaced and there's no dearth of talent. Ek jaayega to dus aur aayege.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jab tak rahega samose mein alu...

Bollywood mein rahenge SRK AAMIR aur Sallu...

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Jab tak rahega samose mein alu...

Bollywood mein rahenge SRK AAMIR aur Sallu...

πŸ˜†

Maddy, I bow down to you. This is friggin HILARIOUS πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eraser

They need to retire from playing teenagers and romancing their daughters. 

If they actually play mature roles that suit their age and romance women and/or men their age then they can retire whenever they want to. 

@bold - I wont mind that too.. but darn! Chance Pe Dance on Botox high dose .. neah!