Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vasuja

Dear friends,

I see a lot of us are interested in developing pammi-tej love story. All I would say is don't hold your hopes high. They may choose bits and pieces of them and may never develop their track.

We are going to see Dev Nandini love story however grossed we are about it ( remember how they pushed annie-arjun love story down our throats though we kept saying no)

I agree star one viewers love romantic stories. but I did not see even one fan requesting CVs to make Geet forgive Dev or miscarriage. We love to see Maan and Geet but we never wanted Dev to be set free. We wanted him in jail. Abhinav resigned from the show. They could have just left Dev's character there and continued without Dev.

I read Barry's interview saying that they wanted to convey message since it did not have takers they switched to romance, He himself said that he does not think that Geet could forgive Dev. So the creatives don't like the idea of Geet forgiving Dev. The fans hate it more...So whom are they trying to satisfy with this lunacy.

sorry for posting, yur post vry intersting...!!!😳
I tink dey are doiing for STARONE,the channek team requirements...!!!

The CVs could have shaped a full romantic story with following ideas:

• They could have got Vicky and showed some amazing babhi devar relationship. I can bet that every fan would have loved it. Since Darji has forgiven Geet they could have send her sis to Delhi to stay with Geet and they could have shown Vicky taking interest in her.

Cum on, dey just started wid amritsar track et i am sure dey knows wat dey re doing...!!! slow et smoothly...!!!😳😆 

• they could have shown Geet studying and cute nok jhoks could have been shown with Maan teaching or clearing Geet's doubts. 

Dey must considere it by now... Many fans havv asking for it like Tej-Pammi lurv story et rain sequence...!!! 

• Adi & pinky's love story could have been developed and Geet could have been shown trying to bring them together without Maan's knowledge. Every attempt Geet makes should end up ulta driving Maan nuts

i tink Additi aka pinky has quit the show no...??????!!!🤔

They could have shown Maan and Geet visiting Geet's family and after few emotional scenes, they could have shown hilarious experiences of Maan in village life and family bonding. They could get Yash and Meera back. Meera could work with Maan and Yash could have been a client or KC employee and an intersting track can be developed with them
  • They could have shown Maan-Geet, Vicky-Geet's sis, Adi-Pinky, Yash-meera going for picnic or outing together and hillarious scenes and experiences there.

re sure you watching GHSP show...re v watching same serial ...!!!🤣😆

I am sure fans would have loved the above ideas which has full possibilities of romance, comedy and sense.

i tink dey re showing it nowadays no...????!!! et amritsar track is purrrfect...!!!😳

CVs claim that they don't shoot bank episodes becoz they want to understand the audience pulse. That is the biggest joke. No one want AA track, no one wanted dev to be forgiven...so was all this done based on audience pulse.

GHSP people knows how to tackle marketing...!!! as far as AA et Dev re concerned, i do not tink dey did it on purpose...!!! therr is must b sumtin going on wid dem et v should not reacts so much no...!!! past is past, lets moved on...!!! dey sed, dey wants to improve the quality of d show...v shud give dem chance no...!!! atleast fr da sake of GURTI 😳😆

I read somewhere that GHSP has got 1 more year extension... how do they plan to do it with Dev_ nandini romance and Maan-Geet forehead kisses.??? I
wish one of our FF writers were in CV team

DITTO...!!! i tink LVji was FF writer before...!!!! But cannot blame him/her for such crappy storyline,. poor soul had to bare wid everybody''s tantrums nd warnings...!!! he/her is not d decision maker...!!!

we would have had a story that would have been more sensible.
dittooo again...!!!
vy 1 YR...???? not enufff...!!! dey shud get another 3 yearsss not less...!!!!!😡😡😡😭😭
Please guys comment and let me know if you feel the same.

Edited by luvey - 13 years ago
Desichiqneez thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Ur 1000 % right...i agree with u...👍🏼

yes Cvs tomuch Rude...🥺
 & they thing we Fan's r Dumb...🥱

i do not agree wid you... Barry was right...at first dey trying to show sum MSG but nobody cares to c...!!!! all v want is ROMANCE no...????? i do...!!!!🤣😳
tellyme thumbnail
Love your ideas and they are great...ppl seating here on forums can be so creative why can't the creatives be creative...

These thoughts came to my mind so many times but good somebody penned it down...

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Oh thank you for making this points...!!!! Bomblasticcc post...!!! et my answer to your title...Errrk d'uhhh, obviously dey thought V, FANS are dumbooosss at first...!!!!!

But finally dey hv realized v may be dumb  wid therr MAHII ROMANCE, but not blinddd et our brainyyy crazy thoughts still purfectly working...!!!! wont stop until v succeed...!!!! CVs watch out...!!!!😈🤣🤣
tellyme thumbnail

Totally agree with you...I am really not understanding why are they plying round with Maan's charecter...I wish they end this track soon come come back with some solid story again in delhi with Maan nd geet dealing with real stuff together(Their chemistry can be shown in mny way...such superb actors)...

They can bring some office issues...

Geet joining office or going ahed with her studies...

etc etc... many nice stories can be brought up...

I wonder why don't they go beyond starting new parallel tracks of love rather than showing varity in Maan's and Geet's relationship and how they handle different situation together and also using their own individual ways...

Tejjy pammi realtion can be shown...Its different than Maan's and Geet and this can be shwn and dealt maturly...Rather than that stupid devini track...

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@thanks dee ... geet playing cupid is not in aarti's FF dee U got confused it's varsha(Bharkha's) FF ... post marriage ... 😊
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You are 100% right. You are not the only one thinking about this all stupid pop up characters love stories, all viewers are in the same boat. Everyone waiting for Sameera first and still waiting -------, after marriage waiting for SR and still waiting -----, we thought some cute story with baby we get miscarriage, after miscarriage viewers hope for SR will get so high but we get separation and some pop up character with love stories and we are thinking that we get some cute scene with Geet and Vicky if Vicky will be enter but we we get Dev with Geet (imagine the person who cheated her he sleep with one night with her and she facing him everyday infront of her how she feel does CVs think about on this) and still waiting for Vicky too---

Ok forget about all this but still I am confused about Title. Is our title is Geet Hui sabse parayee means she will be shown different than every common girl from small town, but after marriage they forgot about Geet character.