WHO IS THE BEST RAJEEV OR GURPREET???

Çütê frïëñd-»42 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

KAHIN To HOGA was the best serial of Star plus but now when RAJEEV is replaced by Gurpreet it is not as good as it was.The role of SUJAL can only be played by RAJEEV. No 1 can be as good for the role of SUJAL as RAJEEV was. I like in this drama Kashish she is very beautyful and I like her she wear good dress .She is very atractive .Kahin to hoga is the only serial I watch because I used to think it is very sensible, but Ekta has made like her other serials. I am very happy that Rajeev has left this show because this serial which was once so interesting now is not less than a crap.I think Aamna should also quit this serial so that we can prove to Ekta that KAHIIN TO HOGA is a mere waste without RAJEEV KHANDELWAL and she should end this serial off.It's good that Rajeev quitted. How can people work in Ekta Kapoor's serial. In the first it's nice but then you know how her serials are, one dies, then returns with a new face (plastic surgery). I think Ekta should consult the doctors.I used to love Kahin to hoga once because I am a crazy fan of Aamna and Rajeev's jodi but now that Ekta split them up, I can't bear to watch the drama I used to once love and even watch repeats to see my jodi together. Why did you give us so much pain Ekta, please if you can do nothing then bring RAJEEV  back, Aamna and Gurpreet look awful together.The drama has become a torturing tension! Tushar has failed as Sujal but has performed his role as tushar good. He suits Tushar only and not sujal. When he had lost is memory he was more attached to Kashish, now he seems like a gender b/w two goose! The romantic touches b/w tushar & kashish were good; but now this drama gives only tension and has to move faster. It kills! Kashish is wonderful but don't show sacrifice to extend of stupidity plz! There should be some solid story to the plot and not just senseless twists. I hope the drama goes faster with credible story line and not adjusting some actors scenes here & there for compensation!

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dola87 thumbnail
um whats ur point ??is this meant to be a fan club by paying out the opposing star Edited by Dola87 - 18 years ago
*sowmya* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RAJEEV IS THE BEST nobody can play the role of sujal like he did infact he didn't played but became sujal rajeev gets into skin of the role, he had put his own soul that's why a character named sujal garewal became a normal person like me you & everybodyelse he did full & pure justice to a man named sujal and the day rajeev left the show sujal died. sujal is nomore and lives only in our sweet memories. yes still i luv my sujal and will always but the original real sujal garewal, even now when i think of the name sujal(i really luv this name)its rajeev who comes in my mind. once i used to religiously follow KTH but now it doesn't exist for me,it ended the day when sujal died i.e. when rajeev left the show. To just get a glimpse of sujal-rajeev i wake till 11 at night,i cried,laughed,smiled,lived with sujal but look at now.

Rajeev is was and will always be Sujal Garewal the name itself suits him only

kekta you can bring any no. of artists to play sujal but the place rajeev as sujal made in our hearts can't be replaced by others.

yes my Rajeev Khandelwal is the best & the bestest. you can't find a such an awesome actor like him.

regarding gurpreet its better not to comment as it will hurt his fans.
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
RAJEEV RAJEEV RAJEEV RAJEEV
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angad lover

KAHIN To HOGA was the best serial of Star plus but now when RAJEEV is replaced by Gurpreet it is not as good as it was.The role of SUJAL can only be played by RAJEEV. No 1 can be as good for the role of SUJAL as RAJEEV was. I like in this drama Kashish she is very beautyful and I like her she wear good dress .She is very atractive .Kahin to hoga is the only serial I watch because I used to think it is very sensible, but Ekta has made like her other serials. I am very happy that Rajeev has left this show because this serial which was once so interesting now is not less than a crap.I think Aamna should also quit this serial so that we can prove to Ekta that KAHIIN TO HOGA is a mere waste without RAJEEV KHANDELWAL and she should end this serial off.It's good that Rajeev quitted. How can people work in Ekta Kapoor's serial. In the first it's nice but then you know how her serials are, one dies, then returns with a new face (plastic surgery). I think Ekta should consult the doctors.I used to love Kahin to hoga once because I am a crazy fan of Aamna and Rajeev's jodi but now that Ekta split them up, I can't bear to watch the drama I used to once love and even watch repeats to see my jodi together. Why did you give us so much pain Ekta, please if you can do nothing then bring RAJEEV  back, Aamna and Gurpreet look awful together.The drama has become a torturing tension! Tushar has failed as Sujal but has performed his role as tushar good. He suits Tushar only and not sujal. When he had lost is memory he was more attached to Kashish, now he seems like a gender b/w two goose! The romantic touches b/w tushar & kashish were good; but now this drama gives only tension and has to move faster. It kills! Kashish is wonderful but don't show sacrifice to extend of stupidity plz! There should be some solid story to the plot and not just senseless twists. I hope the drama goes faster with credible story line and not adjusting some actors scenes here & there for compensation!

πŸ˜†

MY DEAR,
U shud hav posted this in the Kahiin tou Hoga forum!!!This place is not for such topics...itz for da fanclubs!!!
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angad lover

πŸ˜†

r ya planning for world war-3???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as ans of ur qs my username, avi and siggy says it all...i luv my rajeev😳

aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜• here it'l be closed cause it's related to fan fighting club..and in kth forum...this disscussion has ended a yr ago...
Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plz dont create such topics as they lead to arguements !
😳 😳 😳

(btw Rajeev)is better 😳 πŸ˜†
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
well...whoever is a rajeevian they'll think rajeev is better...whoever is a gurpreetian they'll think gurpreet is better....so need to make these kinda topics....
ANILA πŸ˜‰
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yea well thsi is fan club so u shuld have post this i the kahin to hoga the saection
BTWrajeev is the best 😳