Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laxmi73

I ahd to comment on yesterday's episode..ASt on his mother's lap made me cry..Saw it twice,cried both times..Too good!! This guy will go places...

hey lax di, you r right,
he is excellent in his work he can made us cry in just a sec expression ,
from last two epi's i can see more brilliant side of his acting , to make one cry normally a actor need some dialogues n at least a long sequence like the hallucination one , but now a days he give impact of whole sequence in just 2 min scene,
in last epi that scene where they show a tear drop of his while Bj was shouting on him wwwooo it just shakes me n same in y'day's epi when he broke in front of Ammaji he did it with such innocence like a child , he is giving AST all shades of life n us all reasons to love him as Avi n as Ashish both😳

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laxmi73

I ahd to comment on yesterday's episode..ASt on his mother's lap made me cry..Saw it twice,cried both times..Too good!! This guy will go places...

I almost had tears in my eyes, when I saw the episode, the emotions were so real that I cannot stop myself, I can so well relate to Avdheshji, simply loved it yaar, Ashish is simply superb, good going👏👍🏼