Take a bow Mr.Ashish Sharma..

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Wow..We have to give it to Ashish he's always bang on with his expresssions.πŸ‘.He is a brilliant actor ain't heπŸ‘πŸΌ? I notice that he can look straight  into the camera & give superb expressions... After the disastrous Suhaagraat I really had it in my head that Ashish could never pull off a romantic passionate scene and the story was such that  he always had a shy expression..Yesterday Ashish was a revelation as a demanding passionate husband.😳.πŸ˜‰Way to go dude!! 😊 .Tanvi & Ashish sizzled on screen yesterday.. Very good pairing & they look absolutely comfy with each other..Really lloking forward for the SR but I can see that itz not going to happen any time soon  now😭Actually RV( don't know the actor who does the role) also does his role so well that I feel like I want to shoot hin dead!!! But itz a role & he does it well but I hope he dies....😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahah lakshmi even it was shocker for me i had my mouth open  and i ws thinking of reactions here on forum.

rv is played by viineet chaudhary

he is brilliant with his expressions and viscious smiles

passionate avdesh demanding time with his wife was too good

i think things r not very far

yes there r disturbances but  things r leading to them consummating finally lakshmi

mayb  cvs r planning to finish off all the hurdles btwn them
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashish was jst mind blowing yesterday πŸ‘ What brilliant acting ....I was blushing throughout his scenes 😳 Lakshmi i too thought he's not comfy doing romantics but woooooooow he's jst the BEST ⭐️⭐️ I didnt notice anyone else yesterday ....I was jst lost in him n his eyes.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† And the way u said ...looking to the camera with such expressions ... Awww my heartbeat was going faster with his looks .... it ws as if he's gonna pierce my heart now.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Awesomest Ashish !!! πŸ‘β­οΈ
swamini5 thumbnail
UUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
After a long long long time my heart skipped a beat yesterday watching  the scene❀️😳
Lovely...... Both the Lead characters amazing Chemistry .πŸ˜‰

Ashish can be amzing  romantic hero..... lovely expression.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Even Tanvi is also good but Uske face mein wo Passion dekhiye nahi deta.

May be she is doing this kind of scene for the first time.
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree with you more, Ashish was AWESOME in the episode. The looks and dialogue delivery were out of this world. He is able to express so much with his eyes and the expressions on his face, OMG😳. He and Tanvi have great chemisty, realy comes across on screenπŸ‘.
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ashish and his eyes..........

Hey Nila,😊...long time, no see! Hope u r doing wellπŸ˜ƒ

Vista

talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hahah lakshmi even it was shocker for me i had my mouth open  and i ws thinking of reactions here on forum.

rv is played by viineet chaudhary

he is brilliant with his expressions and viscious smiles

passionate avdesh demanding time with his wife was too good

i think things r not very far

yes there r disturbances but  things r leading to them consummating finally lakshmi

mayb  cvs r planning to finish off all the hurdles btwn them

Ashish was brilliant,the dialogues were delivered brilliantly.there was pasiion evrywhere tone ,looks.😳.Tanvi looks cute & comfortable with him,but is not able to bring the same range Ashish is.😊.But they are lovely 2getherπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰..Ashish looked & acted the doting husband every inch...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ I really hopee verything clears off soon & we see the SR soon.☺️.. The lead pair is laready for it ..Are the CVS listening???
πŸ˜†
talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nandini

Ashish was jst mind blowing yesterday πŸ‘ What brilliant acting ....I was blushing throughout his scenes 😳 Lakshmi i too thought he's not comfy doing romantics but woooooooow he's jst the BEST ⭐️⭐️ I didnt notice anyone else yesterday ....I was jst lost in him n his eyes.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† And the way u said ...looking to the camera with such expressions ... Awww my heartbeat was going faster with his looks .... it ws as if he's gonna pierce my heart now.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Awesomest Ashish !!! πŸ‘β­οΈ

If this is how we married women are reacting to him think of the young unmarried ones.πŸ˜ƒ.Saare raat soye nahin hogi koi,hum to aadhe raat jaagte rahe!!!!Embarrassed Nandu is in someother worlld..When can we expect u back Nandu???πŸ˜‰
Ashish is truly the best!!!StarClapπŸ‘πŸΌ
talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swamini5

UUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

After a long long long time my heart skipped a beat yesterday watching  the scene❀️😳
Lovely...... Both the Lead characters amazing Chemistry .πŸ˜‰

Ashish can be amzing  romantic hero..... lovely expression.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Even Tanvi is also good but Uske face mein wo Passion dekhiye nahi deta.

May be she is doing this kind of scene for the first time.

A & T are an amzing pair & are super comfy with each other,but Ashish is too good to match up to...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey lakshmi di ,
u r right,Aahish was like over shadowing others y'dayπŸ‘, just for those cute scenes i watched it twice (8.30n11.00) πŸ˜ƒ
hope can see it at 2.30 also,πŸ˜†afterall pata nahi ab kab ye love story itna cute turn legi!πŸ€”