Parul, the real actress

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Parul has atlast shook off her Bidaii image and has come into the skin of Surbhi.  Hope the creatives  will show how Parul takes care of her daughter in her own way. She is emoting beautifully as a true mother. One thing the creatives are overlooking. The children usually resemble their parents. If the boy grows up, he may end up looking more and more like the driver or his wife with not a trace of Surbhi or Abhay. While the girl may start looking like little Surbhi or little Abhay which the sharp eyed elders may notice and start having doubts. What will happen then?
The other tracks must be sidetracked so that the focus will be more on the lead pair.
After Ratna's death, that family lost its relevance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SuMee- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u , Parul is wonderful actress and she did fantastic job in that scene. what a expression 👏. great . but u know parul and visal quitting the show . just before i  saw the article in other site they both are quit the show .dont know what will happen . but there mentioned next track will be surbi's daughter and pratima's son track
Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Till date I guess it is only now that parul is getting more screen space and she did a wonderful job.awesome expressions.
It's now we hear that she is quitting.
As the article states that the story would move to the childrens,surbhi's role may not have that prominence.

Sure that she would not like to play such a elderly character.
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Parul is a fabulous actress she played ragini post and pre leap amazingly and now as surbhi she is doing a great job she made all parulians forget her caracter of ragini she made us love her couple with Vishal like she did with kinshuk or apoo
so Yes Parul is a real actress cause nowdays not all actors have chemistry with costar