Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome update!
Cant wait for the next part!
Pls cont.soon and thanks for the PM
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was incredible.....

FB's interesting....arjun and maan friendship..

NT....now what do i say about her...not much to say...

Dev...he deserves it like anything...intelligent maan is always yummy

Geet getting ahead with studies...great..
ammu5 thumbnail
hi, i hve not received PM of this ff. i hve read only till part 22 n m waiting n waiting for the updates. jst 2day i came across on ff forum about the updates. plz pm me vn ever u update.
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey shruti,

Where are you dear???

Continue sooon.....................

Me waiting honey....
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow Di
Loving the flow
Nice to see daadi very strong here
Helping her & they seem to click well
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Author's Note

Dear readers you all have many questions some questions persistently exist many times I have answered them in replying to the many readers I took it that you all read the replies I give to who so ever, but now I feel that you all only read the replies posted individually to you.

So I am answering some questions before moving further

Hope you all will have a more easy reading session

But please continue to ask as it lets me go through things that go unnoticed by me

Thank you for liking my updates and looking forward to your support

#1 is this ff based on the show?

Ans: yes this ff is based on the show, the show has been taken till episode 30, after that situations are as per my imagination

#2 what characters are in this ff?

Ans: all the characters mentioned in GHSP show even if they have been mentioned are taken as it is

#3 what about the characters who only have been mentioned but not introduced?

Ans: such characters are been introduced as per the proceedings of the ff

#4 what are the new characters or the existing characters after ep. 30 been modified

Ans: there are many characters that have been later introduced, and also many incidences that have been later revealed. I have used them as per my choice

#5 what are those characters?

Ans: Vicky- he is only introduced ad one of the grandsons of DM, it was never said whether he was the son of DM's son or daughter, so I took him as a son of Maan's Bua

Savitri Devi- her character was also not introduced, so I took liberty and made her a woman of strong morals

Maan's family ' up till ep. 30 nothing was revealed of his family, only that he is a rich man and has brought the Handa land was known, Munshi ji's character was the only link to him, the one link that was known later was that he was in some sense connected to Dev. I have made up a family for him keeping in mind the suspicious nature of Maan and his anger in general

Maan's business ' it was much later introduced that he is the owner of KC and I kept it as it is

Adi Sir ' though his character is similar to the one in the show but still I have made changes and married him off to Pinky. And also have introduced him as a friend of Maan

Pinky ' she too holds the same position as in the show but is wife of Adi

Pari ' she has no strong role in the show, here she has been introduced as Adi's sister and DM's secretary, she is also been shown as a student pursuing Architecture

Sasha ' she is the head architect as in the show she will be elaborated later as per need

Dev- though he is the main character till ep 30 but he was being characterized as a fishy person and as I read him he was supposed to be man of loose morals and greedy also. And that is what I have shown him, a violent man who is an illegal child of Maan's father

Naintara ' she as been introduced as Dev's wife, she has been shown to support him in his misgivings, no authentic reason has been given for why she supports him, she has been shown a very proud lady and she also is greedy, she also has been shown to take pride in her being a Rathod, she is the one who forces Geet for abortion, she is also shown as a lady of loose morals and very short tempered, the way she intimidates Pammi is sufficient to portray her character

Pammi ' she is Dev's mother and has a soft corner for Maan and she also addresses Maan as Chote Saab same as Munshi ji, this was enough to show that she had some link with Maan

Kamya ' not much was said about her, she is Pammi's daughter and Dev's sister, and she is greedy

Sameera ' she is a daughter of Mr. Kapoor; she married Maan 4 yrs back, at present lives in Mumbai, nothing more is known about her. Her character will be revealed layer by layer. Till now till I clear that she too conceived and Maan was very happy for that, but what happened later is still unknown. Theirs was an arranged marriage

Arjun ' NT's brother, good friend of Maan, soft hearted, very much annoyed by his sister

Anvesha ' Arjun's wife

#6 why has Maan not asked Geet before taking decision regarding Dev?

Ans: he has asked her and told her every thing that is known to him, this will be later known to you all ion bits and pieces of flash backs

#7 why are there no Maaneet moments?

Ans: they are still not a couple, they are just sharing a bond, Geet trusts Maan and Maan treats her like a kid and supports her. He feels it is his responsibility to look after her. He feels that in some way he is responsible for what happened with her, if he had given money to Dev then this won't have happened this is what he thinks. Geet knows that he is a married man and thus does not have anything else then respect and trust and affection towards him. She also feels bad for his bitter past.

#8 what about Handa's will they reappear?

Ans: sure they will, Darjee and Brij are not aware of the fact that she is been ditched by Dev, they still think she is living with Dev Khurana, and is a Bahu of Khurana family. Darjee will call her now and then; he also will talk to DM about Karva Chauth festival.

#9 has DM told every thing to Maaneet?

Ans: no, DM has not revealed every thing to Maaneet, there are many papers they have signed un knowingly, both are not aware of certain documents they have signed for DM. Adi is the one who is aware of every thing. He knows all that Maan knows and also knows all that DM knows.

#10 how does Geet know about Maan's family and past

Ans: while returning from HSPur Maan told Geet about his family, about his parents, about Vicky and his parents. He also told her many things about Dev. The only part he kept away from her was his life with Sameera as his married life had nothing to do with Geet  {pls read that part 16 & 17 thread #1}

Hope you got all your answers, if any more questions feel free to ask will answer them

Please, comment if you agree with the above note

Pls hit the like Tab as usual

and if it is not working pls leave the note telling me

I phone users as you will not be able to hit the like tab pls pls pls comment, simply say I liked you post

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/41818101
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
diiiiiiiii bt wt abt sameera???
n hw does geet knw abt maan bitter past as it is still nt revealed
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsroopali

diiiiiiiii bt wt abt sameera???

n hw does geet knw abt maan bitter past as it is still nt revealed