Gajendra Singh as movie director

rongmon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
The Parineeta director Mr. Pradeep Sarkar came from the advertising world and produced a classic. I sincerely wish someone produces a movie with Gadha Singh as the director, he will give Karan Johar run out of bollywood, incorporating all new masalas.  He is already shown his tremendous potential by incorporating new dramas in every episode of srgmp and emet, everything other than musical, but for sure his movie will be a box office hit, he knows he tricks how to increase the TRPs of the program.   Any suggestions for him, regarding MD, heores, heroin, story etc.......................Edited by soulsoup - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
Gajendra SINGH seems to possess a soft corner towards NORTH INDIANS....especially LUCKNOWITES .... Edited by soulsoup - 18 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ujju as the heroine and aishu is the hero,one pair I an think of....Lucknow ki rani,twinku can play the role of rani mukherjee and vishwas uska hero.I want gajji as the director for all the new movies zee plans to release.comedy roles can be played by saptak and uski heroine joyeeta 😆 😆
SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
SAPTAK is the BEST !!!! 👏

soulsoup thumbnail
Please don't use derogatory remarks and names
SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
Who is using DEROGATORY REMARKS and NAMES ???? 😕
soulsoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHUBHAMSG

Who is using DEROGATORY REMARKS and NAMES ???? 😕

I changed the headline - please call him Gajendra or Gajji - at least in public 😉
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hmmm so himesh stoped and now after GS ji
bangboy thumbnail
And Villains (in view of Director,not me) r Public for NOTsupporting/Oversupporting their local hero or heroines..
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

hmmm so himesh stoped and now after GS ji

😆,bechara gajendra singh.