Face Value = what is it worth ?

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Face value. What is it worth ?
Is success guaranteed ?
Sonam as a pretty model n actress  but she is also well connected.
Her acting not really that great

Sonam Kapoor was born on June 9, 1985, in Chembur, Maharashtra, India to the famous Hindi film star Anil Kapoor and his ex- model wife Sunita Kapoor. Her uncles are producer Boney Kapoor of Mr. India fame and famous Hindi film actor Sanjay Kapoor. Sonam Kapoor is the eldest daughter and has one Sister Rhea and brother Harshwardhana

Genelia
She has beauty plus great acting skills too

George Clooney
He is good looking and also a great actor

Though he made his acting debut on television in 1978, Clooney gained fame and recognition by portraying Dr. Douglas "Doug" Ross on the long-running medical drama ER from 1994 to 1999. While working on ER, he started attracting a variety of leading roles in films including Batman & Robin (1997) and Out of Sight (1998), where he first teamed with long-term collaborator Steven Soderbergh. In 2001, Clooney's fame widened with the release of his biggest commercial success, Ocean's Eleven, the first of a profitable film trilogy, that is a remake of the movie from 1960 with the members of The Rat Pack with Frank Sinatra as Danny Ocean. He made his directorial debut a year later with the 2002 biographical thriller Confessions of a Dangerous Mind and has since directed Good Night, and Good Luck (2005) and Leatherheads (2008). He won the 2006 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his work in the Middle East thriller Syriana (2005).

Clooney's humanitarian work includes his advocacy of finding a resolution for the Darfur conflict, raising funds for the 2010 Haiti earthquake, 2004 Tsunami and 9/11 victims, and creating documentaries such as Sand and Sorrow to raise awareness about international crises

Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail

'I started going grey at 23,' admits Jennifer Lopez as she is crowned World's Most Beautiful Woman

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 8:17 AM on 14th April 2011

Jennifer Lopez confessed she started going grey at 23 and that she has to get her hair done every two weeks to cover it up.

The Latino singer also said that she was 'honoured' that People magazine today named her the World's Most Beautiful Woman in their yearly issue.

Jennifer, who is a judge on American Idol, told a US radio show: 'My mom and my dad both went grey at a young age and I did too. At 23.

'Once I got started doing movies I started to grey. It was the stress, the pressure,' she joked.

She then quipped that since she married Mark Anthony she had to get her hair done 'every two weeks.'

Coveted title: Jennifer Lopez has been named People magazine's World's Most Beautiful Woman in their yearly issue

Coveted title: Jennifer Lopez has been named People magazine's World's Most Beautiful Woman in their yearly issue

At 41, Lopez is thrilled to have earned People's lofty title.

She said said: 'I feel happy and proud. Proud that I'm not 25!'

Not easy being beautiful: The 41-year-old says she loves to get glammed up but looking good is hard work

Not easy being beautiful: The 41-year-old says she loves to get glammed up but looking good is hard work

But the mother-of-two says that looking good is all just part of the job.

Lopez says everything from looking after her skin, her intensive workout regime and healthy eating plan is all a concerted effort to stay in great shape.

'The thing is, it's part of my job', she says of looking good.

'I don't want anybody thinking it's easy. It does take time and it's hard work. HDTV wide-screen is nobody's friend!' Lopez added.

Although she loves getting glammed up for TV duties and music videos, the If You Had My Love singer says she is most content when she is at home with her husband Marc Anthony and their three-year-old twins, Max and Emme.

'That's when I'm my happiest', she says of being make-up free and being a mother.

'Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up. It's so much better', she told People magazine.

But her daughter Emme is seemingly going to be a chip off of Jenny's Block.

'She is very girly-girl, just like me since I was very little. She loves for me to paint her nails', Lopez said.

'She lays out her clothes on the floor like I do with my stylists and she's like, "This matches very good!"'

Aptly her latest single On The Floor hit the number one spot in several countries across the world including the UK.

It also reached number five on the US Billboard Hot 100 but number one in the Dance Club Songs charts.

And as for her son Max who is a bit more rough and tubble - he too likes playing dress up with his mother and sister.

'He wants to paints his nails too. Because for him, it's just paint. He's like, "I want the blue!" Lopez laughed.

'Then Marc is like, "Why are Max's nails painted?!" But he won't sit still so it's only like two nails.'

The triple threat performer who has also starred in 26 films and several television shows says although she has received bad press over the years for being a diva - she doesn't mind the title now.

High profile: Lopez is proving to be a popular judge in this season of American Idol - she appears with Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson

High profile: Lopez is proving to be a popular judge in this season of American Idol

'I kid of like it', she says of the diva name. 'We've kind of owned it now.'

'But I certainly don't like and I've never been a person who has what they call 'diva behaviour', which is something they tried to pin on me for a long time.

The Bronx native has built a tremendous empire since appearing as a Fly Girl in comedy show In Living Colour in the early Nineties.

As well as her albums and films she has expanded her brand into fragrances, clothing line and her own production company.

Lopez is joined on the honour roll of People's Most Beautiful Woman by such lovelies as Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner and Beyonce Knowles.

Her seventh album Love? is released on April 29.

To read more from Jennifer Lopez's interview in this week's issue visit People.com

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1376527/Jennifer-Lopez-tops-Most-Beautiful-list-People-magazine-2011.html#ixzz1JVTmdV7V
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isme Pamela Anderson ka pic bhi chalega na ??

on second thoughts, her value didn't really lie in the face ... nvm!πŸ˜›

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thickhead

Ah Bro she shot to fame thru Playboy mag I guessπŸ˜†
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: thickhead

😲

🀣

So where exactly does her value lie then?πŸ˜‰

Angelina Jolie is one of the prettiest women I've seen😍(although who knows what these actresses look like without make-up and if they're just as good looking in reality.) 

So wait, is the debate here whether or not we should take things at face value?
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

😲

🀣

So where exactly does her value lie then?πŸ˜‰

Angelina Jolie is one of the prettiest women I've seen😍(although who knows what theseactresseslook like without make-up and if they're just as good looking in reality.)

So wait, is the debate here whether or not we should take things at face value?

I think face opens doors. A bit of talent or connections helps.
Our bro goes for the body.πŸ˜†
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Summer3

I think face opens doors. A bit of talent or connections helps.
Our bro goes for the body.πŸ˜†

What part of the body exactly Summerji? Her legs? Or some other part of her body?πŸ˜›Or maybe in this case the whole package? lol

When people say that they 'take things at face value', it's not usually a literal saying where they look at someone in the face and make a judgement on them. :\ Anyway, I try not to take things at face value and often end up reading between the lines. 
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

What part of the body exactly Summerji? Her legs? Or some other part of her body?πŸ˜›Or maybe in this case the whole package? lol

When people say that they 'take things at face value', it's not usually a literal saying where they look at someone in the face and make a judgement on them. :\ Anyway, I try not to take things at face value and often end up reading between the lines.

Good point ji.πŸ˜†
physical beauty covers all aspects n different persons go for different things. Some prefer slim gals n some meaty ones due to their carniverous natureπŸ˜†
Sensuality does sell no doubt.
Still one needs talent or brains to get ahead. Character, personality etc helps.
Everyone has a magnetic quality to some extent.
Summer3 thumbnail
Yep Angelina Jolie is super talented apart from being beautiful n sexy.
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Yep Angelina Jolie is super talented apart from being beautiful n sexy.

Oye hoye .. sexyyyyyyyyy .. jogi turns into bhogi .. πŸ˜† .. Summer ji parayi stri par nazar na daalo, tapasya bhung ho jayegi πŸ˜‰

Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago