Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
-Love and Tragedy-

PART 7

DOBRIYAL HOUSE

The Dobriyal House was alive again. Arnav and Madhu left no stone unturned to find out from where did the call had come. They came to know that Hotel Le Meridian was the location of the call. They were over-joyed. Their princess was in town! They decided to meet her after the conference the next day.

THE NEXT DAY

Angela woke up early at 5:00 in the morning and then woke up PJ as well...
PJ(still sleepy murmured)- Kya hua Angie! Mamma ke paas jaana hai?
No! PJ...it'sh(it's) morning! I wanna go out for a walk!
PJ looked at the watch
Angela! It's 5:00 in the morning! It's too early...
I wanna go!I wanna go!I wanna go!I wanna go!I wanna go!... Angela started screaming. PJ closed her mouth... Achcha! okay! I'll call your papa...he'll take you...
I wanna go with you PJ!
Me?
Yech(yes)!
Alright! Chalo! tum ready ho jao...main bhi ready ho jaati hoon...
PJ took Angela out for a nice walk. She texted Anvesha about the walk. PJ seemed to be fully engrossed in the beauty and ambiance of Dehradun. Her heart had simply craved for this scene. The nut-vendors and chaat-vendors had already arrived though it was too early. PJ saw Angela as she danced in the park. Angela had never been to such an open atmosphere back at Miami. PJ got a message from Anvesha. Anvesha texted her that they would give Angela a surprise at the park because though Angie had asked PJ not to tell her mum and dad about the walk, PJ informed them beforehand. PJ called back Anvesha to chit-chat a little...
Great plan Annie! I am here at Aurobindo park. Tell the driver, he'll drop you.!
Yeah sure...Angela tumhe pata nahi kahaan-kahaan ghumayegi!
I love it! 
So, happy to be back...
Anvesha, pata nahi Angela kahin dikh nahi rahi hai...i'll call you back...!
Okay bye!
PJ looked around and saw Angela was out of scene. She rushed around to seek her but couldn't find her...PJ got tensed...
Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she called Angela's name...

20 minutes later...

PJ had searched almost the whole of the park and now she was going to report when she saw Angela at the corner of the park holding someone's hands and crying. 

Aap ro kyun rahe ho beta?- Asked the man whose hands Angela was holding...
PJ!
Kaun PJ? 
Angela couldn't understand that much hindi though she spoke some broken fragments of hindi which were taught to her by PJ.
English ðŸ˜­
Who are you child?
Myself Angela! I am losht...pleasze help me...
Angela looked around and saw PJ coming towards her. With a jerk she left the man's hands and ran towards PJ...
Where the hell were you Angela...? Whose hands were you holding anyway?
That man...! Angela pulled PJ to the bench where the man was standing trying to figure out the direction where the girl had gone. 
As soon as the man came in PJ's vision, both of them froze. PJ's heart stopped for the moment...The man she saw was her father Arnav Dobriyal...PJ! PJ! He is the man who was holding my hand!... Tears formed in PJ's eyes. Arnav, on his side, he couldn't believe that his daughter was standing alive in front of his eyes... He advanced towards her. She advanced too. Before they could speak, Anvesha pulled her away and surprised Angela...PJ woke up from the trance she went in after she had seen her father. She wanted to hug and touch him but Anvesha didn't let her. She made her move away from Arnav and then she asked PJ to get in the car. PJ did so. Arnav saw PJ go away and stood their like a life-less block.
Kya hua PJ?
PJ didn't answer...she was furious over Anvesha. Anvesha didn't realise PJ's anger. She tickled PJ. PJ snapped her...
Please Anvesha...just stop!
Kya hua PJ...
Why did you pull me away from the park...
Why are you angry at that?
Anvesha! The man who found Angela...he was my dad...i wanted to speak to him...
Wanna go back?
Why do you care?
Look! I am sorry PJ, I didn't knew...you should have stopped me!
Anvesha, both of us know...that all of that happened all of a sudden...
Driver! Turn the car back to Aurobindo Park...
As soon as the car reached the park, PJ jumped out of the car and madly ran from one corner to the other searching for Arnav. He was nowhere to be found...
PJ! I think he's gone! We should better get back. We need to get ready for our presentation.
Anvesha! You have hurt me!

HOTEL LE MERIDIAN

Back at the hotel, Marissa was searching blindly for PJ and Anvesha when she found them coming in from the gate...
Where were you both...huh?
Normal Morning-walk...Good Morning Marissa! You got up so early!
Yeah...I couldn't sleep thinking about the presentation. You both! Meet me in 15 mins in the conference hall.
Right away...
PJ didn't wait for an answer and left the place...
Now what happened to her...?
Nothing! Just a little exhausted...she'll be fine after taking rest...
Angela rushed back to their room and hugged her dad and said Good Morning. He had arranged for a care-taker for Angela because for the next month, the trio(PJ, Anni and Abhishek) would be out preparing for the May edition...Abhishek introduced her to Nanny...

PJ closed the door behind and fell on the bed. She started wailing...Then after some minutes, she attended to herself and then went out to the conference hall where Marissa was waiting...
Take PJ! This is the schedule for the conference. you need to see that everything goes smoothly!
Yes Marissa! don't worry about that!

THE PRESS-CONFERENCE

The conference started with the lighting of lamp. They were in India after all!
Marissa addressed the share-holders and then handed over the mike to PJ. Well, she wasn't expecting that.
Ladies and Gentleman! Now I would like PJ- Our Chief Editor to brief you about our agenda for the coming month and other details...so PJ!
The Dobriyals became alert as they heard PJ's name. Arnav had heard Angela addressing Piya as PJ.

BACK STAGE

Marissa! Me! How can I?
Ohh! PJ Of course you can...c'mon get going...
You have killed me!
PJ walked to the stage examining the audience. She was searching for someone. As soon as she saw them, she gained confidence and a smile sweeped across her lips.
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, Myself PJ...thats what my colleagues call me but truly myself Piya Jaiswal. I am the Chief Editor of the Asian Wing of Verve founded 6 years ago...We are here to celebrate the 6th Anniversary of Verve-Asian Wing! For the next entire month, we'll be touring the country for the May edition...Since we are here, so we thought it proper to release our April Edition too! The brown envelopes that you guys see in front of you lodges the April Edition. So I welcome all the share-holders of our Magazine to have a look at our hard work! 
That's me Piya Jaiswal a.k.a PJ signing off! Enjoy.

Arnav and Madhu were surprised to see their daughter speaking so confidentle in front of a large crowd.

BACK STAGE

That was spectacular PJ...I told you? you'll rock!
Thanxzz so much
You were fabulous PJ!
PJ was still very angry with Anvesha, so she replies coldly- Thank you Anvesha.

Marissa went out to announce about the party that was due tonight!

AFTER THE CONFERENCE

PJ was sitting in the conference hall thinking about what will she say to her family if she met them face-to-face. A hand came down and rested on her shoulder. PJ turned around in defense and saw Arnav standing. He had tears in his eyes. PJ started crying as well. Arnav opened his arms and PJ jumped and hugged him tightly and cried aloud. Anvesha and Abhishek saw this from the curtain and started weeping as well...

PRECAP- Piya meets her sisters!
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

OMG lovely post finally PJ meets her family

...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow!! So Piya finally met her dad....! Ah, I seem to be waiting for this for like ages!! Thanks for making it so beautiful...! Now am waiting for her to meet her sisters, her mom... and most importantly Abhay ofcourse!!
Update soon....
Luv,
Nidhi.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shivangi,
that was so nice moment..pia meeting arnav in park n then searching for him..then their meet in hotel..continue soon..for a minute i thought angie was with abhay in the park when she got lost..
karantakiar thumbnail
Superb dear!!!!!
Awsm nd fantastic part.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
ilove99 thumbnail
lovely superb great.....
update soon😊
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Wow.. Awesome Update Dear. Finally Piya Met her Parents.. I loved dis Part.. Waiting for Piya to meet Her Sis.. n when 'll she Meet Abhay.. Waiting for his Story too.. Carry on.. Thanx for pm..lol.
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
                                      -Love and Tragedy-

PART 8

PJ cried monotonously in Arnav's arms for hours...Abhishek and Anvesha weeped from the curtain. They had seen PJ suffer alone at Miami and they stood helpless. They couldn't make up for the loss of parents for PJ. They had been with her since 6 years but couldn't do what PJ's parents did in a few seconds...
It was lunch time when Marissa came in to see what had kept PJ from coming...Before she could approach her, Anvesha pulled her aside and told her about everything...Umm! Actually not exactly everything, she only revealed that PJ was meeting her parents after 6 long years...Marissa too started weeping...
After some moments...PJ calmed down...still in Arnav's arms. Arnav made her sit on the chair and gave her water to drink. Marissa asked Anvesha and Abhishek to join the lunch as presence of one editor was necessary as the press in curious on talking with them face-to-face.
Arnav- Ab chup ho jao Piya! Bas bahut ho gaya!
Piya- I am sorry Papa!
Arnav- Dekho...please beta...chup ho jaao..Piya...
PJ's tears were hard to control...She had waited to meet her family for 6 long years...Piya tucked her face in Arnav's chest and infinite tears started rolling down her cheeks. Arnav wiped them off as he patted her back... Piya! Please beta...achcha...yeh batao...kaisi hai meri princess...? fine! PJ still sobbed and she couldn't take words out of her mouth. Yeh batao! Ki tum kahaan thi...Miami! Oh! My God! Miami! really...tumhara 'Mera Bharat Mahan' ka slogan kahaan gaya...? PJ didn't respond at all. Arnav turned her gaze to Madhu who signaled him to take PJ back to Dobriyal House... Piya! Chalo...Ghar chalte hai! Arnav got up and started to move when he stopped with a jerk. PJ was not listening. She was lost somewhere. Arnav sighed seeing her condition. He sat down and shook her, Piya! Piya! Kya hua! hmm..nahi kuch nahi... Chalo ghar chalo... Nahin...mujhe... 
Anvesha and Abhishek entered the hall and replied abruptly, Uncle...PJ zaroor jayegi! Ji Uncle! PJ zaroor jayegi... Arnav turned around and saw them standing. Beta! Aap log? Anvesha tried to speak but PJ replied, Papa...yeh mere friends hai Anvesha aur Abhishek..Miami mein mere saath kaam karte hain... Achcha! Toh aap log Piya ke saath kaam karte hain...aap bhi chaliye humare saath... Both of them spoke together,"Ji...hum...I mean hum kaise?"
They hesitated. Hichkichao mat...Piya ke dost...humare bachchon jaise hue na! Chalo... "ji" Anvesha and Abhishek were overjoyed. Their family too had abandoned them and they felt lonely.

DOBRIYAL HOUSE

Arnav and Madhu took PJ back to her house. PJ had not been to that house for years and tears that formed in her eyes were obvious. Arnav asked Madhu to take PJ to her room. The room hadn't changed at all. All her belongings were left untouched. Yet, there was not a particle of dust or any cobwebs in the room. PJ jumped into her room and smelt all her books and clothes. She missed them all. She went through her books and took out Wuthering Heights. She went through the pages when a photograph dropped from it. She stooped down to pick it up and found it was taken during her College days. It was taken during the fashion show when she was in a relationship with Abhay-

She tore the photograph into two and burnt it. She couldn't tolerate to possess anything that made her memories with Abhay, Vivid. She saw the picture being burnt in front of her eyes. So did Anvesha and others. Arnav feels satisfied that his daughter is now strong enough to overcome her pain. All this while, little Angela tours the house in wonder. She can't swallow the fact that even PJ has parents...She thought that she was the only girl in the world who had parents and all the others were born in baskets that floated in oceans! Poor Girl!
She sees everyone crowded near a room and then walks in...
Hey PJ! Even you got palentz! (parents)
Arnav and Madhu are not able to understand...
Yes Angela...co-incidence! huh?
Co-insh...Co-inshi...what?
Nothing Angie...nothing...you're such a cutie-pie! A meek smile sweeps across PJ's lips. Arnav and Madhu heave a sigh of relief... Madhu prepares Green Apple Slush for Piya and her friends and PJ cherishes it to the last drop! She had been devoid of this motherly care for so long...
She was sitting in her room after Anvesha and Abhishek had gone back to the hotel to prepare for the party that night. She heard the door click and then heard cries of little children... Naanu! Naanu! PJ jumped off the bed and went out and saw 3 children calling "Naanu"...They were probably addressing Arnav. The girls were elder probably 5 years of age and the boy was younger..umm probably 3 years...as old as Angela! The boy could be none other than Dev- Misha and Shaurya's son. She was delighted to see them and then she heard- Anjali! Amrita! Don't run around...calm down! It was Panchi di's voice. She entered the hall with Kabir. She was wearing a maroon silk saree looking divine. She held Kabir's hand and her eyes moved across the room searching for someone...probably Piya! Arnav came in the hall from the kitchen and hugged the kids. Kabir took his blessings while Panchi hugged him. She murmured to him- Papa! Piya? Panchi! bilkul badal gayi hai humari Piya...jab se aayi hai...tab se kuch nahi boli...us Abhay ne meri Piya ka kya haal bana diya hai...Ruko main bulata hoon.. Piya! Peeyaa! PJ ran down and hugged Panchi. She tusked her face in Panchi's arms and started wailing... Ssshhh! Chup Piya! Ro mat! Lo pehle milo Anjali aur Amrita se milo! Anjali! Amrita! Humesha apni Piya mausi se milna chahti thi na...lo milo...Dekho ab sharma rahi hai! 
PJ extended her hands and embraced them both. Dev felt jealous- "Piya Maushi(Mausi), Aap chilf(sirf) Anjali aul(aur) Amlita(Amrita) di ko pyaal(pyaar) kaloge(karoge)?" 
Panchi tried to explain what did he say but PJ had already understood...Thanks to Angela!
Panchi di! Main samajh gayi... Aap bhi aa jao Dev! Waise Misha kahaan hai? 
Aa rahi hogi bas...Dev humare ghar pe tha isliye humare saath aa gaya...
Aur Hum aa gaye... Misha's voice sounded from the door. When she came in, Piya gazed at her with mouth gaped wide! She was wearing a pink saree and all covered with jewels and make up...Dev left Piya and clung to mamma! Misha was followed by Shaurya who looked damn dashing! Misha left everything and first hugged Piya. This time Misha was crying. Actually Piya couldn't register Misha's image as a 'sanskaari bahu' because she was dressed like one. Piya! Tum mujhe aise kyun dekh rahi ho? Then she realized that Piya hadn't seen her like that before and so she blushed. You look...beautiful! It was hard to speak beautiful for Misha...Piya's phone rang-
Haan Anni! Whassup?
Where are you PJ? I mean...Marissa is getting wild!
I am coming...give me 10 minutes..i will be there...
Come soon!
Yup...
Her sisters stood there listening Piya talking in a perfect American accent.Di! Misha! Mujhe jaana hai...I have some work..if you need to call take this... PJ handed over her visiting card for India where they read that Piya was working as an editor.

HOTEL LE MERIDIAN

Marissa was getting wild. She couldn't tolerate anyone being irresponsible in her office. When PJ entered, she grew furious...
PJ! What do you think? Have we come to India to loiter around...Don't you know about the party..Where were you... (And so she went on and on and on)
What do you really want...? Why are you making the matter serious... PJ replied without being least affected by Marissa's taunt!
PJ! I can't even scold you! You take all of this so lightly!
Anvesha giggled from the back...
PJ and Anvesha worked hard for the next 2-3 hours making preparations for the party tonight...Marissa sat in one corner and saw the change in PJ's behavior for the first time in the last 6 years. She seemed more cheerful, happy and above all...she was smiling...

Precap
                    The Party and Abhay's Point of View
                               -Prev PART 7- -Next PART 9-
                 Hit the LIKE button if you enjoyed the update!
               Do tell me if it gets boring and give me suggestions!
Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Shivangi, this one's a beautiful part...!! Loved the family reunion, and Misha in saree nd jewels!! Marvellous!!!
Am dying to read Abhay's side of the story... Anyways, gr8 going hun!!!
Luv,
Nidhi.
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
supperb part !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!