-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
interesting
can't wait for the update
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh the promo looks damn interesting.........................now u have to update very fast.......................is it Maan and the pix are Geet and Kritika? yaar update soon..................
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice promo .. looking fwd 4 d update .... 

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

oh the promo looks damn interesting.........................now u have to update very fast.......................is it Maan and the pix are Geet and Kritika? yaar update soon..................

hi deepa!
i shall give away one clue it is MAAN but thats all i can give for now.... πŸ˜†
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome promo
thanks 4 giving it even though u have exams
so sweet
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

hi deepa!
i shall give away one clue it is MAAN but thats all i can give for now.... πŸ˜†

oh boy now my curiosity is ten times more and patience the times less....................update ASAP..................
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

oh boy now my curiosity is ten times more and patience the times less....................update ASAP..................

i promise by tonite........😊
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loed it yaar..pls update soon..ye kaha phasa diya yaar....behuth confuse ho rehi hai....jeldi jeldi in dono ki past reveal kardo....sach me awesome part hai.....vo dream sequence behuth painful thi...muje sach me rona aagayi...poor geet....
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: nazsij

loed it yaar..pls update soon..ye kaha phasa diya yaar....behuth confuse ho rehi hai....jeldi jeldi in dono ki past reveal kardo....sach me awesome part hai.....vo dream sequence behuth painful thi...muje sach me rona aagayi...poor geet....

thnx soo much! haan aaj raat ko pakka πŸ˜‰
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Chapter 15: Other End of the Line
PRESENT
           As the day ended into a tearful night in one end of the world, the day gave way to a magnificent morning on the other side of the world. The streets of Delhi began to buzz with activity.  While the shopkeepers set up their shops, milkmen and paperboys were rushing by the streets delivering their goods for the people to get their daily dose of tea with news.
            Khurana Mansion also stirred with servants and cooks hurrying around the house fixing breakfast for the man who dictated the Khurana Empire with a mere flick of his eyes. The man, the king, the Maan Singh Khurana, a man commanded many yet a mere puppet at the hands of his Daadima. He was back from his regular workout of his Tai Chi in order to get ready for his office. He walked into his room, located in the outhouse of Khurana Mansion, bare-chested, wearing only a set of black tracks pants with a clear view of his well-toned six-pack abs flexing with every single body movement. He pulled his towel from the closet and strode to the bathroom for a quick shower.
            Finishing with his shower, he walked out of the bathroom wiping his wet hair to the dresser. He brushed his semi-wet hair with a comb and set his hair in place before wearing a red shirt and formal black pants that was neatly set on his bed. He adjusted black vest and his tie, wore his trademark large silver watch, and headed out to the dining room with his boots echoing through the hallways of the mansion.
            Maan arrived at the dining table to be greeted by his beloved grandmother, Savitri Devi, a woman in her late sixties sat elegantly in her creamy white sari nicely adorned with a pearl set and her hair pulled back into a neat bun. She smiled as her favorite grandchild arrived into the dining hall to be greeted with a curt smile that failed to reach his eyes. Daadima didn't fail to notice it and she knew the cause of it. She had tried to reason with him, plead with him, and shout at him to make him normal yet whatever she did he failed to concede to her. He continued to run the business and do other necessary activities without relishing any ounce of it. It was just a routine for him and he continued to perform like a dedicated robot. The sense of gratitude for his life left the day she had left him, after that day every single day was just another day in hell.
            He took a seat opposite to Daadima while she served him his favorite cheese sandwich and black coffee just the way he liked it. Although a few years ago he would have preferred cheese omelet along with it, he had left it for her. She never forced him to give up eating meat for her but he wanted to as a gesture of his love towards her. She had given her love and her life to him and the least he could do was giving eating things that she doesn't like.
Maan silently ate his breakfast while Daadima tried her best to bring up a conversation with him about the conference that he was set to attend in a few days in New York. Only Daadima knew how much she had to persuade him to get him to go to the conference that he had out rightly denied to even consider to attend. She knew that place would give him the much-needed solace that he was seeking currently in his life. When she came to know about the conference through Adhi and Sasha while she went to pay a visit to Maan in his office, she instantly knew that event was the catalyst she was looking for all this while. Although Maan had brushed away even the idea of attending the conference initially, a lot of crying and emotional blackmail finally got the job done. He reluctantly agreed to attend the conference provided she stops nagging him continuously to come back to live in the mansion. Daadima's joys knew no bounds when he finally agreed to concede; afterall, she knew that this trip would definitely change his life again for the better.
"Maan bete," she called to gain Maan's attention. He looked up to see his grandmother looking intently at him. "Hum aapse pooch rahe the ki aapke trip ke liye sab tayyariyan hogayi ya nahi?"
"Ji Daadima tickets and visas have been taken care of bus packing baaki hain," he said wiping his mouth of the few breadcrumbs that were struck in the corner of his mouth.
"Kya main Nakul ko buladun packing karvane ke liye?" she asked.
"Nahi Daadima I myself shall take care of it. Mujhe kuch zaroori cheezein leni hai so main khud kar loongi," he said getting ready to leave for the office.
"Teekhai beta, jaise aapki marzi," she said with a quick shake of her head.
Maan left for his office but not before giving a quick peck to the photo on his study. He arrived surrounded by a set of bodyguards dressed in black and walked along with him keeping at a close distance to him. At his arrival the office staff rushed to get back to their work fearing his wrath and Pinky rushed to his cabin to fill in the day's schedule of meetings for him. After Geet had left the job, he didn't trust anyone after her, but he needed someone to keep up with his meetings and schedules on a regular basis, none of the people he interviewed were even able to fill Geet's shoes, therefore he was left only with Pinky as his last choice. Although she was better than the people he interviewed, she could never completely replace his Geet.
He looked at the schedule and saw that he just had 2 meetings before he was done for the day. He decided to quickly get them over with so that he could head home to pack his stuff for the trip. He had decided to leave a few days before the actual conference at the insistence of his Daadima again! He asked Pinky to leave once he told her bring a few files for the meeting and set up the conference room. She fled out of his cabin as soon as possible fearing he would blow a fuse any minute. Pinky too knew the reason behind Maan's cold and stern behavior towards everyone. The smile and the warmth in his eyes died the day when the angels in his life abandoned him. In order to forget the pain he had immersed himself in work and had turned into a cold and heartless man whom people even feared to make eye contact with.
The meetings went by without a hitch to the relief of Pinky for one wrong move would be an invitation for his wrath. Maan strode out of the office, asking Pinky to take any messages for him for the rest of the day as he was heading back home, retiring for the day. He reminded her about his trip and as a consequence his absence for the next week or so. She carefully noted everything down and assured him to take care of everything.
Maan arrived back at the mansion by three in the afternoon and found out that Daadima had headed out to meet her friend from Nakul. He headed straight to his room and changed into his black tracks and vest after freshening up a bit. He brought his suitcase in order to start packing for the trip he dreaded to go to. A few weeks ago he got an invitation to guest lecture at some annual conference but he had flatly refused it. But somehow Daadima had come to know about it and before he knew it, she had insistently persuaded him to attend it. He didn't feel the need to attend a mere conference but Daadima had insisted it was the best opportunity and much needed exposure for him. After she left, he had didn't want to travel anywhere and had sulked away his life living like a zombie. He placed a few shirts and pants in the suitcase and few other necessary items needed for the trip.
After getting a few other things, he wanted to pack the most necessary item for the trip. He walked to the study table to get the photo of his beloved smiling warmly at him, the woman who promised to stay with him forever yet had walked away mercilessly letting him die a slow death. He picked the photo frame and kissed it as a tiny tear escaped from his eyes. He wanted to safely tuck it in with his dress when he noticed another photo fall off from it. He was surprised by the presence of another photo that had stuck to it. He looked at both photos that smiled at him as though mocking his current miserable condition. Two of his precious gifts from heaven had decided to abandon him in hell. He held both of his angels close to his heart before carefully placing them with his clothes and closing the suitcase. 

ALIGHT PEOPLE HERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE AS PROMISED. I AM LITERALLY DEAD AFTER WRITING THIS SO PLZ IGNORE ANY MISTAKES! ALTHOUGH THE PAST AND THE PRESENT IS COLOR AND FONT CODED SOME PEOPLE HAVE FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO FOLLOW. THEREFORE UNTIL U GUYS GET USED TO THE DIFFERENCE I SHALL DECLARE PAST OR PRESENT ON THE TOP. πŸ˜‰
PLZZZZZ DO COMMENT OR AT LEAST CARE TO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON.  ITS THE LEAST A WRITER CAN ASK FOR AFTER PUTTING HER HEART AND SOUL INTO WRITING THIS....πŸ˜•