Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepa.kk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: taanufan

The concept is not new and as far as the point of attention voh to milney hi thi afterall itne bade show tere liye ko replace jo kiya hai.

hey....dere r many who used to watch tere liye,,including me....but its not dat we r not liking navya,,,,,,give it a chance dear....n u urself will knw y we people r relating soo much to dis show....!!!!....ohk,,i understand u r a great fan of tere liye...even i was one....but its gone..its over,,,dat dus'nt means we can't accept d change n keep living in past n start bashing d new show..!!!..

its jus a show....tere liye too was jus a show...be practical...n accept d scenario,,,,n meri maano to bas ek chance de ke dekho navya ko....u too will fall in luv wid dis show....n becum a part of d family...!!!!

i hope u do so..!!!!..😊
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepa.kk

hey....dere r many who used to watch tere liye,,including me....but its not dat we r not liking navya,,,,,,give it a chance dear....n u urself will knw y we people r relating soo much to dis show....!!!!....ohk,,i understand u r a great fan of tere liye...even i was one....but its gone..its over,,,dat dus'nt means we can't accept d change n keep living in past n start bashing d new show..!!!..

its jus a show....tere liye too was jus a show...be practical...n accept d scenario,,,,n meri maano to bas ek chance de ke dekho navya ko....u too will fall in luv wid dis show....n becum a part of d family...!!!!

i hope u do so..!!!!..😊

Thanx for ur precious suggestion. Tere Liye was not only a show for me or tere liye fans it meant a lot to us. And if it is the point of falling in love with show navya, i have watched it and the concept is not a fresh. I was just giving the suggestion. 
Edited by taanufan - 13 years ago
CANNOT thumbnail
Now Tere Liyen You got it that Navya is not a flop show!!!!!!!!!!dddd
HIBA0072 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great.
i am soo happy 😊
Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 yaar thnxs for sharing
-GoldMist- thumbnail

Originally posted by: qusim

Now Tere Liyen You got it that Navya is not a flop show!!!!!!!!!!dddd

I never accepted this that "navya" is not a flop. Just lost in your own world.
Honestly, this show holds great capability to create a stir among the sloopy and stagnant Indian youth shows. If handled well, im sure the show has a long way to go as far as the audience minus all the hormone wrecked fan girls are concerned.

Its nice to have a decent youth show on Star Plus.
shelly_nair thumbnail
this is really a great news...