Been away from the Bollywood scene for a few years but been popping in and out every few months.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Was it ever?
👏
Originally posted by: zainab25
Bollywood has always had ridiculous sexual scenes...be it flowers mating, girls in a choli thrusting, guys trying to eat the girls lips and so forth. Pukeeee buckeeet. So unique it has always been. Bollywood really needs to shut down.....my last film was 3 Idiots. How pathetic. That was what...? 10 yrs back? That was when I was still a teen, now I am not.
Was it ever?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0