Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Abida0201

luvly updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D luvd ittttttttttttttttttttt, keep it upppppppp

thankssssssssssssssssss abidaaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ˜ƒ
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

Part 3:-

surhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....me feeling very jealous.hahah πŸ˜‰..heheheh...hope u noe for what??? i knoww i knowww .........πŸ˜‰heheh....ammazing part yaar...ammmazing...i lubbbdd it... thanksss for likingg itt 
me heading towards next part....ohh thats nicee .,.read and do tel me how it wass 

abcd2 thumbnail

Chapter 7 

Next day

behl house

shakti- arhaan aaj tumhare project ki aakhri meeting hai .hope u r ready..

arhaan-shakti bhai mein soch raha tha ki woh jo humara naya project hai na jo humein colege students ke saath karna hai woh mein handle karoon.

shakti- par kyun .kuchh din pehle to tune mana kar diya tha.

arhaan- ha par tab mein theek se dhyan nahi diya tha isliye.ab mujhe woh karna hai.

shakti- he was confused at his sudden change of mind ...okk fine u do that project ..

arhaan- thank u shakti bhai.he hugged him and went from his room

Arhaan was so happy .now surbhi would work not only in his office but with him .he was ecstatic like a child.

hostel

it was surbhi's first day in the Behl group of companies .she was pretty excited and nervous too.she had 

it was surbhi's first day in the Behl group of companies .

to reach office at 9 but it was 8 :30 and she was still in the hostel.

surbhi- rolli main kya karoon .kitni der ho gayee hai .i'll late the very first day.

rolli- surbzz relax .u still have half and hour .u wont be late.

abida-rolli sahi keh rahi hai .itni tension kyun leti hai tu.

surbhi- while she was talking simultaneuously she was getting ready too .

finally surbhi and abida got ready .surbhi was wearing a brown business (with collar)suit.it was a tight short kurta .she had her dupatta on one side of her shoulder.she made a high pony .small brown earings.thin kajal in her eyes.she was looking absolutely stunning.

abida wore a tight blue jeans and a short top.she was looking very cute.

Behl group of companies

since morning arhaan was waiting for surbhi to arrive.although his time to come is 9 today he had reached the office at 8 am.even his brother and shakti were surprised at his behaviour.but arhaan was so busy in getting ready and coming to the office that hi didnt notice anyone else.

Arhaan- 9 baj gaye .abhi tak nahi aaye woh.

he called the receptionist to know whether surbhi had arrived or not.it was his 10th call to the receptionist regarding the same matter.

receptionist- sorry sir miss surbhi aur miss abida abhi tak nahi aaye hai

arhaan- okk .πŸ˜•

his eyes were stick to the door .

after 10 mins,surbhi along with abida entered his cabin.

arhaan - surbhi's one glance made him excited.involuntarilly he stood from his place .he looked at her from top to bottom.

arhaan- aww my girl is really very beautifull😳..he said in his mind...

arhaan told them to meet him after half and hour in the meeting hall .he had to discuss the new project with them.

meeting hall

arhaan wa explaing the project.

while aurbhi abida ammar and few more board of directors were sitting.

ammar aws sitting next to abida.

abida- out of all the chairs he had to sit on this chair only.she got nervous with him sitting beside her.with difficulty she concentrated on what arhaan was explaining.

surbhi- her whole attention was towards the project.she was jotting down the main points.

arhaan- frequently he was looking at surbhi and her fair hands ,long thin fingers with a simple ring in her first finger.

soon the presentation ended.

the board of directors went .only arhaan surbhi abida ammar were left.

Ramona had to take surbhi and abida around the office so that they can get more familiar with it.but arhaan had made her got busy with some other work so that he could take them.

surbhi was still busy in jotting down the points.

arhaan- ammar if u dont mind u can show abidaa the whole office.i'll hepl miss surbhi .

ammar- no sir .let surbhi finish .i have no problem in waiting.

arhaan- ab main isse kaise samjhao .

arhhan- ammar maine kaha na i have no problem waiting .u plss go with abida .she is waiting for so long.

ammar- he didnt argue more and left.

after few mins surbhi completed her work .she didnt notice abidda and ammar leaving.

arhhan- chale

surbhi- where is abida and ammar sir.

arhaan- ammar is helping miss abida .u were busy in ur work so they left.

surbhi- okk .

arhaan- toh chale.

surbhi- ok sir.

arhaan was walking in front of surbhi.

first he had a round on the same floor.

arhaan was telling her about the various cabins .meeting halls .etc

they had to go to the next floor so they used the elevator.

arhaan got in to the elevator first and then surbhi .so arhaan was standing behind her.the lift was quite big .many people could use it at a time.it was already very crowded.arhhan was leaning on the wall of the elevator and surbhi in front of him.

arhaan- he was a few steps away from her.

more and more people entered the lift which made surbhi shift towards arhaan.suddenly someone pushed her which made her fall on arhaan.

arhaan immdetaiely put his hand around her waist to prevent her from falling.

arhaan- his face got covered by her hair.he he smelled her shampoo.he could feel the soft ,silky texture of her hair.her faminine fragrance made him tighten his hold.

surbhi- she closed her eyes.her head was on his shoulder.it was the first time she was so close to a man.

after few moments surbhi opened her eyes .she realised she was in the elevator with people around.

surbhi- excuse me sir.she whispered.

arhaan came back to his senses .he quickly released her from his hold.

arhaan- being so much close to surbhi made him feel good.he had met so many girls .had gone to parties with them but there was something special about surbhi .her touch made him lost in some wonder land.

surbhi was blushing to the core.her cheeks were dark red.she felt some unkown feeling.if some other person had done it she would probably be angry at him but she didnt know why she was blushing when arhaan held her.

the elevator opened and she ran out of it .arhaan too came out after her.

guys i know this chapter is a small one .also ammar and abida's part is soo less .even ramona's part is less.i had writen a big chapter but my computer got shut down automatically and evrything got removed .i had to write this whole again .😭i'll try and update the next part today itself.sorry for the small part.

do read and comment

Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me 1st to comment

cant w8 to read it
Edited by Abida0201 - 13 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
luvlyyyyyyy mindblowing hahaha im w8ing for my part aswell n dont worry its still superbbb awwwwwwwwww ur n arhaans is also sooo cuteeee!! luvly yaar hehehe keep it upp, i reallly liked this chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hayeeeeeeeee
vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me second
comment later
Mitu_ thumbnail
SWEETY
ILL comment laterπŸ˜‰
rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awwwwiee tht sucks tht ur comp shut down but i was soo upset tht it was such a short chap but its ok i understand now 😊 sooo love is in the air now except no ones really aware of it lol... But great going i like it i like it ... So finally u started working with arhaan ooo so exciting my gosh i cnt wait to read more plzz update soon... And are ammar and abida a couple in the story ??? I like them 2 😊 but ya u rock and awesome job with ur ff now plz make a longer chap and update soon.. 😊
Miss_Random thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockin_gal

Awwwwiee tht sucks tht ur comp shut down but i was soo upset tht it was such a short chap but its ok i understand now 😊 sooo love is in the air now except no ones really aware of it lol... But great going i like it i like it ... So finally u started working with arhaan ooo so exciting my gosh i cnt wait to read more plzz update soon... And are ammar and abida a couple in the story ??? I like them 2 😊 but ya u rock and awesome job with ur ff now plz make a longer chap and update soon.. 😊

yes a real life couple in the storyy:D thats me n my real life PARTNER inshAllah hehe
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow nicee witing fr d  nxt prt...............