Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mittu sure looks like an angel ........what will be her name in DSDV after Nandini accepts Mittu as her beti...... Kalyani  in memory of DrK 😕;just wish CVS name her Pari......luv her❤️ now bringing when show is ending😭💔 ;They should have a brought her long back even my daughter is june 2007 born......so I'am able to relate more😊 Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Love Mittoo's eyes and her innocent angelic face .. but somehow, I just can't relate to her. Not only in terms of the story, but also coz I don't find her a natural .. like most child actors are today. 

Also, I still feel this was not the time to bring her in .. Why bring Nandini's daughter in at all? When they earlier said that the baby was born dead, they could have left the matter there .. and rather shown PreNa begin a new life and family. 

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am with you Eks.........why bring in the child at all?   Agree it is a very cute girl.............but I cannot connect with the child either........and the way the girl talks in the last 2 episodes..........I cannot believe this is a 4-year-old!

They should have brought the child in much earlier........and taken time to get Nandini to accept.........they could have done this rather than that YS drama in court and Krushna's torture of Nandini!

xyzee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssroomani

I am with you Eks.........why bring in the child at all?   Agree it is a very cute girl.............but I cannot connect with the child either........and the way the girl talks in the last 2 episodes..........I cannot believe this is a 4-year-old!

They should have brought the child in much earlier........and taken time to get Nandini to accept.........they could have done this rather than that YS drama in court and Krushna's torture of Nandini!

She is definitely cute but a little too "grown up" for a 3.5/4 year old. Oh, my mom does not like me, love me, I want to go back to the Orphanage, I will do anything for my mom's happiness and to top it all, writes an essay abbout her mom's lack of love and her unhappiness, etc..Come on, is she such a prodigy?? At 4 years, a child barely knows the alphabets!

They brought her in only so they could extend the story till today;-))
Edited by xyzzee - 13 years ago