Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Dabulls23
Cornelli Good dancing with more personality and great emotions..
Is it Falon or Fallon ?
Akku u know how much I love good trained dancers...A-F are good trained but something abt them I just dont like...It is not Amit but more Falon...Their initial dances were extremely aggressive and w/o any emotions...Falon yet has not shown any emotions while dancing..tooo many lifts whether required or not becomes too much for me..I am not yet wowed by them..Only one dance I enjoyed I think ocuple of wks back..
Falon...
Di, I think AF might win because remember how they were in bottom two in the first weeks and all of sudden jumped to the top, to #1!! Since Shiamak is going to judge the DKS show, AF has the golden chance!!!
Originally posted by: Dabulls23
Akku u know how much I love good trained dancers...A-F are good trained but something abt them I just dont like...It is not Amit but more Falon...Their initial dances were extremely aggressive and w/o any emotions...Falon yet has not shown any emotions while dancing..tooo many lifts whether required or not becomes too much for me..I am not yet wowed by them..Only one dance I enjoyed I think ocuple of wks back..
I personally dont care who wins..I like Viku Niku but last wk they were not great...Corneli were better...If AF wins due to Shiamak the judge of DKS than be it..This time I am not much interested in who wins altogether..
Okay here's my take based on how the situation is right now!
Amit-Falon might win since Shiamak is going to be the judge on DKS show which would be following DIDD!! So obviously... Just a guess... At the same time, Cornali can win so that Dada's pick would be the best, plus Geeta wins.. In short, poor RKR dont stand a chance!! I would be super surprised if all my calculations are slashed and Vikku-Nikku are made the winners at the end!!!