Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 23

Dev was shocked that this little petite girl could have such a strong hand

His lips split open by the impact of her hand, when she slapped him again his nose started bleeding. By the time she was tired his cheeks had marks of her palms which were gradually turning from red to blue, his already bruised eye from Maan's punch was beating with pain.

NT was stunned and thanked her stars that Geet did not slap her the day before otherwise her beautiful face would have ruined, she stroked her cheeks feeling grateful.

Maan also was surprised witnessing the impact that was left on Dev's face, anger sure fuels energy in people and brings out  the otherwise non existing strength,

even if he would have punched Dev it would not have left the impact that her hitting him left, he did not only had physical injuries but also was mentally damaged.

DM who always believed in woman power felt proud of her and her notion for punishing Dev and NT strengthened.

The Advocate was equally shocked and amused, this girl really is a true punjaban he thought, she has the audacity to hit the man who was public ally insulting her, was she the same girl who was just minutes ago weeping hiding her face in Maan's chest, no she was not a kid as Maan said but a true sherni.

Dev had to think fast to come out of this, entire situation; he just got an idea and shouted, covering his bleeding nose and bruised eye, Daadi help

And pretended to faint

NT who was till now feeling nice that she was not slapped by this little creature, followed the clue and ran to Dev's side who lay on the sofa pretending to have fainted

Geet who had no idea what a drama master the couple is, felt guilty for hitting him so hard, she really did not know how she got so much strength she was still amazed by the intensity of her slap.

Maan who has not as much as flinched from his place saw the changing colors of her face; he instantly came by her side and supported her falling form.

She looked at him almost in tears. He patted her head and helped her sit on the couch and then looked at DM who sat on her place unmoved by fainting Dev.

A: Savitri Devi, I think we should call the doctor, Dev Sir needs medical attention

DM: first of all don't call him Sir, and secondly I don't I can afford to waste my precious time seeking help for an illegitimate son of my unworthy late son.

A: pardon madam

DM: don't pretend as if you don't know, Devendra only married once and that too to Meenakshi Maan's mother, Pammi Dev's mother was nanny to Maan, and if I count Dev as my grandson then sorry for saying this whole city should be full of Khurana's

A: Madam don't be so harsh to your son after all now he is dead

DM: yes, and left these sins of his fro me to tackle with. I don't know why my husband ever left him anything, may be because she really took good care of Maan.

Dev who was listening to all this was fumed with anger, and he rose instantly

D: what do you mean by all that you are saying

DM: look, now tell me does he need any medical attention. The
garbage always remains a garbage

D: mind your language DM

DM: look at his audacity he is telling me to mind my language

A: Dev you are making things more complicated

NT: Dev just cool down

Dev jerked NT who was holding his elbow, she fell down, he then kicked her hard on her stomach

D: you females don't have brains who the hell asked you to go
and meet this W** tell me you S***

NT was shocked to see this part of his character

He pulled her hair and threw her to the wall, she missed the wall and landed on the floor

D: you W*** s**** C*** K**** all this has happened because of you, if you would have told me that this K**** has become pregnant I would have found out ways to get her killed or at least have gotten rid of that R*** she is carrying, but no, you and your insecurities,

He again went near her and grabbed her by her hair by now her head was bleeding; he slapped her and again threw her

Maan who was watching the whole act silently moved further and helped NT; he with one hand supported her and with the other he held Dev's hands.

M: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

Dev froze on hearing Maan's raised voice.

By now NT was near to fainting.

Maan took out his mobile and punched a single number and said come in

And there came in ACP Pradyuman CBI along with Daya, Fredrick, Abhijeet, Dr. Salunke and rest of the team

how did you like this update?
please give long COMMENTS
have you imagined that Dev could stoop so low?
did you forget that Devndra never married Pammi?
what will NT do now? she has seen how Dev treated her
this man certainly has no respect for females

waiting for your responses write soon

pls post your comments you know you all are my motivations

and pls don't forget to hit the like button whether you comment or not pls hit the like tab if you like what I have written it only takes a second

XXXXXXX----------XXXXXXX----------XXXXXXXX---------XXXXX

part 24 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/40749863

Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -dia-

plz di......update other FFs too!!!

not today sorry
maybe monday😆
congrats for the new thread..
nice update !
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Brilliant part.loved it.
it's  unexpected little that dev will hit nt like that but again the man like dev what can  we expect.
really disgusting , shameless, coward  is dev.
 he is not worthy to call himself as man,  a true man can never raised his hand on a women .
nt seen her husband's true color now and may be now nt redeem herself
oh god full C.I.d team is there.
oh forget to mention I loved the way geet slapped dev.👏

have you imagined that Dev could stoop so low?

ans:- not really fully mean50-50 , I think may be he will not do anything against nt

did you forget that Devndra never married Pammi?

ans:-yes , means dimag se nikal gaya tha, now after read it remember.

what will NT do now? she has seen how Dev treated her
this man certainly has no respect for females

ans:-nt will repent or redeem for some time but she is also clever and opportunist , right now may be she will take dadi's side but after some time when she will think and find some opportunity she will take it and use it fully

update soon.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 23
Dev can happily rot in jail or in hell...................he has the option to choose either of this.......................poor NT know she knows what a kinda man she has married.................glad that Maan's dad didnt marry Pammi............cont soon...................
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update...👏

did not think dev wud do such a thing but alas...just waiting for him to get out of geet's life...

nt was defo shocked seeing this side of her so called husband who betrayed her...

dev talking to dm like that...that man is just plain coward...

y didnt maan stop dev from hitting geet?? just wondering...but i think he was waiting to get some proof so that police can arrest him...hitting a woman...his wife also....betraying geet....etc..etc..

update soon...

P.S. loved the way u described the story in the beginning by 
pics...👏
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
  OMG CID LOVE IT LOVE IT.......
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update ... so Dev confessed his sin ..... he is such a creep .... 

congo for the new thread 

continue soon 

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update.....
really never thought he could stoop so low.....never once he was guilty for what he did.......even after hitting Geet....he had the audacity to beat up NT......though i know even she has done wrong....but still....i feel bad for her......

the whole update was lovely except the final part....where i was laughing my head out..... ACPPradyuman....Daya...Abhijeet....Fedricks...Dr.Salunkhe.....seriously??

atleast you could have opted for some other name.....but no gilla shikwa.... on whole loved it.....even the last part....

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update
Dev is such a ewww he shuld be hanged ot death
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr😡😡😡😡😡😡
I wish i culd kill him
Maan mana he hates NT but respects women tabhi he helped him
Loved how frm Geet's face he got her change in thnking
Dadi is toh awesum
Wanna c now wats ahead
Update soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzz