Misscarriage v/s C-track

Sana_SGP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
v have been hearing lotz abt the misscarriage thing of suhana. n as per OBS, C-track is on the way.
wat i personall think is that if the hafta show one 1 of the track btw these two. C-track is far better option dan misscarriage. there has been more scope in C-track rather dan baby bump...both r painful in their own way but for me atleast i want C-track dan baby bump.
wat u guyz think?

wat i figured out is they will show C-track not misscarriage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Both the tracks are painful.. We will know sonn what CVS will show us.. mostly C track...
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_SGP

v have been hearing lotz abt the misscarriage thing of suhana. n as per OBS, C-track is on the way.

wat i personall think is that if the hafta show one 1 of the track btw these two. C-track is far better option dan misscarriage. there has been more scope in C-track rather dan baby bump...both r painful in their own way but for me atleast i want C-track dan baby bump.
wat u guyz think?

wat i figured out is they will show C-track not misscarriage

"wat i figured out is they will show C-track not misscarriage"

Whats your source?????
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Any track would do to me as long as it keeps the story interesting and believable, also not losing the SGP flavour.we have to watch what they would show , and hopefully they would show what we want to watch and that is SGP , with all the sensibilities and sensitivity without being over melodramatic.
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Any track would do to me as long as it keeps the story interesting and believable, also not losing the SGP flavour.we have to watch what they would show , and hopefully they would show what we want to watch and that is SGP , with all the sensibilities and sensitivity without being over melodramatic.

Exactly my thoughts
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think they will show baby bump track
Sana_SGP thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

Both the tracks are painful.. We will know sonn what CVS will show us.. mostly C track...

yeah i agree ðŸ˜Š
Sana_SGP thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

"wat i figured out is they will show C-track not misscarriage"

Whats your source?????

😃 no source,that wat i think as per different article n situationz
Edited by Sana_SGP - 13 years ago
Sana_SGP thumbnail
cancer track. per as per SBS today,there will b brain toumour ðŸ˜­
Sana_SGP thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

i agree.. wateva cumz our way,that should b in SGP way