Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah , this story seems to me going sid's way, where sid is the hero and Abhay , the side ka hero😭
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: romaila

agree......if cvs continued with current track then no one can stop it from going into drain (my POV).

Its already reached half way of going into the drain. πŸ˜‘

Rumi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PKYEK-Abhiya

Woooooow πŸ˜² What a excellent post yaar !! I love it !!

Me too I miss the old Abhay πŸ˜­ !! 
I love Sid's character for example when he say " Kebab mein handsome and Daddy dinosaur " it's sooo funny but he is so mean sometimes it's unfair yaaar ! πŸ˜­

Anyways well done your post is very very well πŸ‘

Me too loves Sid's character but he is eating Abhay's screen spaces now a days. And after watching todays episode, Sid is ready to go any extend to win the challenge.😑

Rumi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

The Story is going nowhere! There is no logic in it at all. It is becoming boring day after day with it's numerous fillers.  And the most talented and loved people in this Forum have quit watching the Serial...Only a miracle can save the Story from what it is now... I don't know why I even hoped that this Ekta Show would be different from her normal stuff.

I am still hopeful that they will bring something interesting in the story. Ekta did this with her every show.

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At first I liked sid. But now overdose of sid making me disliking him.
Rumi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

At first I liked sid. But now overdose of sid making me disliking him.

Fully agree with you. Sid is eating Abhay's screen space these days. Looks like he is the main lead of the show.😑

Rumi007 thumbnail

Lets have a look of these characters after this week's episodes.

Abhay: Todays AbhIya scene was soo cute but again Abhay destroy that. God please use thoda akaal de do. But it was good at least he said that he has right over Piya. Hope Piya will also understand his love soon.

Piya:  Piya's behavior with Sid specially holding hands simply make no sense at all. If she wants Sid-Panchi together then its ok but whats the necessity of holding hands? 

Sid: He is doing his job as usual. Hope AbhIya will be together by the end of 10 days, no matter how hard Sid will try.