Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I am sorry everyone for the delay .this chapter is a special one too.itsa bit long.so plss take some time out and read it.dont forget to comment.

Chapter 3

the same day night at 9 pm

BHEL MANSION.........

Arhaan's room

Arhaan was relaxing on his bed .he had kept the pillow in the middle of the bed and was sleeping in a casual manner.

Arhaan- .He was deeply lost in to the girl's thought he had met in the mall .

Arhaan- such a beauty she was .aisa lagta hai jaise bhagwaan ne apni saari mahnat usse ko banane mein daal di .she was looking a complete angel in that lehenga .         he kept on talking to himself .surbhi's image kept on flickering in his mind .

Arhaan- He looked at the payal and listened  to its rthymic sound.it was such a soothing to his heart .he felt as if a sweet song was playing and the beads were dancing to its tunes .

Arhaan-pata nahin kya jaadu kar diya hai usne ''sirf wahi har jagah dikhayi de rahi rahii.i have met hundreds of girls but no one had ever had this impact on me...he kept on thinking about the girl and soon slept off

The next day was sunday .the day of annual function .

Surbhi- she got up early .she was very much relaxed after a long sleep .she didnt even remember the last night's mall incident.

BHEL MANSION

DINNING TABLE.

it was a sophisticated living room .on one side there was a white furnished sofa with a horizontal thin wooden table in between .on the other side was a dark brown wooden dinning table with lots of lights from above .

Arhaan- he was served breakfast but seemed lost.

shakti- arey baba kya hua .kuch kha kyon nahi raha ???he noticed arhaan's plate .

arhaan- ha shakti bhai bas kha rahe hai .he snapped out of his thoughts and began eating.

shakti- arhaan aaj masters of accountants college mein annual function .hume wahan chief guest rakha hai .tu aaj wahan chala jaiyo

Arhaan- no shakti bhai i wont be going .its a last holiday .after this again one week long struggle at office .

shakti- dekh arhaan bas kuchh der ke liye jana hai .agar tujhe nahi jaana hai to phir tu yeh meeting par chala ja.

arhaan- he thought for a moment and found the first option more appealing .so he decided he would be going for the annual function .although he wasnt at all interested.

arhaan- thik hai shakti bhai .mein chala jaonga .

soon after the breakfast arhaan got ready and left in his masadies .

arhaan- he stopped near the same mall which he had visited yesterday .he went to the lehenga section .

arhaan- excuse me ..he said to the salesman.can u please give me the details of all those who purchased yesterday from this section.

Salesman- sorry sir but we cant disclose this information.

Arhaan- listen this info is very urgent and important for me .

Salesman- dekhiye sir yeh is mall ke rules ke khilaf hai .

Arhaan- okk fine .then atleast u can tell me something about the girl who purchased a pretty green and red lehenga from your shop

Salesman- ji sir .kal do larkiyaan aisi aayi to thi .kisi college ki lag rahi thi .baki patah nahi .

Arhaan- kuch aur please               .salesman- sorry sir .

Arhaan- he desperately wanted to know where she lived so that atleast he can meet her once .but now there seemed no hope .he tried to bribe the manager but even that didn't work .

while he was thinking how to get through this his black berry started ringing .

Arhaan- hello.it was shakti on the line.

Shakti- arhaan where are u ?? dont u remember u have to attend the annual function

Arhaan- OMG ....okk shakti bhai I am just coming.

evening 6:30 pm

surbhi was with rolli in her green room .getting ready

Surbhi- rolli where are my earings

Rolli- here they are .how can i forget them.

Surbhi- she got up from the chair to have a final look at her .she was wearing a baby pink legging (no churidaar) and above that a haulter neck light pink short anrkali style short kurta with dark pink net over it just above her knees.long dark pink earings .no other accessories.

rolli- surbzz u look gorgeous .like a pink fairy

Surbhi- dhat .she bent down to wear her sandals .as she bent down she noticed her one payal missing

Surbhi- rolli wheres my other payal.oh my god my payal .where did it go.

rolli- it must be here only surbzz .wait let me just check out

Surbhi-Tears started welling up in her eyes.agar nahi mili toh .how am I going to perform without it .

they searched the entire room but couldnt find it .

surbhi sat hopeless on her chair .how can i be so careless .how come i loose it .rolli it was my grand ma's last gift to me .how can i loose it .she started crying.

rolli- she tried to console her .listen surbzz dont worry ,we'll serach for it afterwards .now u just concentrate on your performance.

surbhi- no I am not going to perform without my payal.πŸ˜’

Rolli-  πŸ˜² πŸ˜²dekh surbzz abhi i'll give u another pair of payal .dont do like this .afterall its our own college.rolli hurriedly got a new payal .when she entered the green room with another pair of payal but didn't find surbhi.

COLLEGE 

arhaan reached the college around 7 pm .there was a lot of crowd at the entrance .students were so excited to meet ARHAAN BEHL ........the hot handsome guy and arhaan  was truely looking hot .😳 πŸ˜³

imedaitely the principal and the guards sorrounded arhaan and took him inside the college in the large auditorium where the function was to be held.while he was passing through the corridor.surbhi was running towards her room.arhaan was coming from one side and surbhi from the opposite side

Surbhi- she kept her crying eyes low .not showing her tears .she was seeing down and running.suddenly she bumped onto arhaan.unable to balance herself she fell on arhaan's chest.arhaan in order to balance him and her involuntarily his hand crept around her waist.

Surbhi- for a moment she stood there in his arms.

Arhaan- he had the same feeling he felt when yeaterday surbhi's hand touched his.he didn't felt like removing his hand from her waist .

Surbhi- after a moment she realized and immediately parted herself from him.lowering her head she said sorry and ran away.arhaan tried to call her but she ran away.he couldn't even see her face partly due to her and partly because she had kept her face down.

Arhaan somewhere in his heart felt that she was the same girl whom he saw yesterday.while we was trying to clear the doubt in hs mind ,the principal called him and both moved towards the auditorium.

Surbhi's room

Surbhi was sitting on her bed and crying.

Rolli entered the room .she knew how to make her mood happy.she immediately dialed a no.on her mobie and gave it to pratigya forcefully.

Pratigya- hello

Otherside- hello surbhi beta

Surbhi- mamma 'aapp '.it was her mother on the line.

Mom- haa mein tut toh mujhe bhool hi gayi

Surbhi- nahi mamma 😭 πŸ˜­'.she couldn't stop cryiingg

Mom- surbhi ..kya hua to ro kyon rahi hai.?she knew but was talking as if she didn't know the matter.

Surbhi- mamma who dadi ki payal mujhse kahin kho gayi 😭.😭she began crying bitterly.

Mom- surbhi pehle chup ho jao .bilkul chup .hamari bachhi kabse itna roni lagi .chalo bilkul chup .

Surbhi- she controoled her tears 'but mom meri payal.

Mom- surbhi don't worry.mere paas tumhari dadi ki bahut saari nishaniyaan hai .aur tune jaan bujhkar to nahi khoye na payal .teri dadai tujhe esie rote dekh kitna dukhi ho rahi hogi.

Mom- ab bilkul chup ho jaa. Mein tujhe us payal ka doosra pair banvadungi.she consoled her

Surbhi- she wiped her tears and stopped crying.

Mom- yeh hui na baat.chal ab tujhe late ho raha hoga na.all the best for your performance and no crying.theek hai

Surbhi- a slight smile creeped on her face.her mother always used to bring a smile on her face'.thank u mamma.byee '.dad ko bhi mera Namaste kehna.byee love u .

Mom- bye.she disconnected the call.

Rolli who was standing beside her started smling

Surbhi- thanks rolli

Rolli- hmm ek shart par I'll accept ur thanks.

Surbhi- kya.she became confused.          Rolli- give me tight hug

Surbhi- aw ..my sweet rolli.they both hugged each other.both of them went to the green room .surbhi wore another pair of payal which rolli arranged for her and became ready.

Meanwhile principal took Arhaan to the auditorium.it was a big auditorium enough for accommodating atmost 3000 people and a big wide decorated stage.

As soon as Arhaan entered the function started.one after the other performances started.next was surbhi's turn.in the green room surbhi stood ready and thanked all her gods before going.

All the lights became dim.there was a single flash light on surbhi who was standing in the middle of the stage with her hands up in the air ,her fingers arranged in the dance manner(guys theres a special way in whih the fingers are pointed in the dance .i cant explain more )her face was hidden behind her hands.slowly the lights got on and lightened the stage.it was her solo performance.this was the song.

O re piya haye.. (the choreography was that of a girl who was madly in love _

Udne laga kyon man baawla re
Aaya kahan se yeh hosla re
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..
(she danced gracefully moving her waist whith a smile on her face .crazzy in love )

Tanabana tanabana bunti hawaa haaye bunti hawa
Boondein bhi to aaye nahi baaz yahan

Sagish mein shaamil sara jahan hai
Har zare zare ki yeh iltiza hai

O re Piya
O re Piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re Piya

ni re ,re re ga
ga ga ma
ma ma pa
pa ma ga re sa
sa re re sa
ga ga re
ma ma ga
pa pa ma
dha dha pa
ni ni sa sa pa
pa sa ma pa dha ni sa ni
re ni sa sa sa.. . . . ..
(in this part she did a bit of kathak steps)

Nazrein bolen duniya bole
dil ki zaban haaye dil ki zubaan
Ishq maange ishq chahe koi toofan

Chalna aahiste ishq naya hai
Pehla yeh vada humne kiya hai

O re piya haye..
O re piya
Piyaaaaa..

Arhaan was mesmerized seeing her dancing.it was a surprise for him that surbhi was the girl whom he had met in the mall and he found her in this function.her dancing mad him lost in a lala world.he observed her from top to bottom.the payal in her fet doing cham cham as she moved looked so cute.her dancing was flawless.

Nange pairo pe angaro
chalti rahi haaye chalti rahi
Lagta hai ke gairo mein
Palti rahi haaye
le chal wahan jo
Mulk tera hai
Jahil zamana
dushman mera hai (in this few lines there was an aerial act wherin a ribbon came down and surbhi had to roll herself around it such that she moves up with the ribbon and when it opened she come down twirling waround.arhaan's breath stopped when he saw her aerial act.his forehead developed lines of worry for her.he wished her to be safe.surbhi while twirling down looked a beautiful angel like a pink candy being prepared in a machine.)

haaye

O re piya haye..

she ended her act.there was a slient for minute or two in the hall.rolli first stood up to applaud.all others followed her and stood up to applaud her.arhaan kept sitting on the sofa.he was still in the impact of her dance.his heart was beating very fast.surbhi soon exited the stage for her second group performance.
there were two acts following surbhi's act.arhaan was shifting uncomfortably in his seat.he wanted to meet surbhi.his eyes were searching for her in the nite hall.the principal noticed that but didn't said anything.

Soon surbhi again appeared on the stagein the lkehenga which she purchased the day before.today she was adorned with jewwllery and little bit make up too which added to her beauty.it was a group act and surbhi was awesome in this dance too.

Soon the function came to an end with the results remaining to be announced.at the time of the results Arhaan being the chief guest was called on the stage to present the award to the winner.the best performance award was won by Surbhi.

Arhaan heard surbhi and saw that gril coming on the stage.he quickly made a note of her name in his mind.she was in the same lehanga but had worn her high heel sandals.this time surbhi too saw arhaan and remembered the guy she had met .she became embarrassed but arhaan's pleasant warm smile mace her smile too.she stood in front of her while he handed over a big trophy ,their fingers overlapped each others.surbhi became staright and immediately withdrew her hands.

Arhaan- congratulations Miss surbhi.he said in low tone

Surbhi- keeping her head low and with a smile on her face she said thank you.

Arhaan's was so happy for presenting the award to surbhi.A photograph was to be taken for which surbhi stood in between her principal ,some supervisors on one side and Arhaan on the other side.all of them weren't fitting in the photographer so the photo man told them to stand a bit close.Arhaan shifted towards surbhi such that their body was sticked to each other.

Arhaan was feeling happy to stand beside surbhi.whereas for surbhi it was the first time when she felt something strange (kuch kuch hua hai )😳.the photograph was taken.

Surbhi went and joined rolli in the audience.now was the crucial point of the function when the results for the first year were to be announced.

Surbhi became nervous.her chest moved up and down.she closed her eyes like a small kid.Arhaan whose eyes were looking at her only noticed her nervousness.he laughed seeing her childish and innocent behaviour.πŸ˜›

Results were to be announced by Arhaan.

Arhaan first started with the third rank then the second rank and finally came to first rank.

Arhaan- the first rank is with 95 percent is secured by Surbhi.as soon as he saw surbhi written he became excited.

Surbhi- she jumped with joy.and hugged rolli tightly.she was so happy.

Arhaan couldn't imagine how could a girl be so perfect .she was extremely beautiful,excelled in dance,excelled in academics.he just couldn't himself from admiring her.πŸ˜›

Surbhi was called on the sage and same procedure of giving the trophy was followed.

Arhaan- once agin congratulations miss surbhi.πŸ˜ƒhe said with a wide smile on his face.

Surbhi- thank you sir.she too had a pleasant smile on her face.

This time during the phorograph Arhaan stood more close to her as more taechers came in the pic.arhaan felt her presence.surbhi again felt strange  but she was so excited that didn't noticed much.as the photograph aws taken surbhi ran down to rolli.she toof her mobile from her and dialed her mother and gave her the happy news .Both her mom and dad felt proud of her.

It was 9 pm when the function ended.

Arhaan didn't felt like leaving the college .he wanted to spend more time here.but he had to go.the principal welcome dhim for coming to the function and walked with him to leave him till the main door.

Arhaan was not interested in what the prince was talking .he was looking around .his eyes were searching for surbhi.but he couldn't find her.for the last time he wanted to have a look at her but couldn't.

He sat in his car.while he was putting the key in his car,he was constantly looking at the hostel to catch a last glimpse of her.he started the car and when was about to go he saw surbhi moving in the corridor along with her friends.she was in her night wear.he hair were open which were sawying along with the cool chill breeze.the moon was shining from above.he was laughing loudly to some joke cracked by rolli she looked breathtaking in the moon light.

Arhaan couldn't take of his eyes from her pretty face til she disappeared from his sight.😳

Arhaan came out of his thoughts.

Arhaan- yeh mujhe pagal kar degi 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›'''he said with awide contended satisfied smile on his face and drove away.

Precap- surbhi meets arhaan in his office.how ???and entry of two new IF members characters.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
nice , lovely😳😳😳😳  πŸ˜ƒso now surbhi met Arhaan,πŸ˜› who bhi stage per πŸ˜‰
aur 1st mulakat photo πŸ˜›
so cute love it
β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
good going Surbhi πŸ‘πŸ‘

rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awwwwiieeee this was such a good chap... U swept me away yet again πŸ˜› .... Wat a marvelous chapter this was πŸ‘ hmmm so u won both the awards cool lol and soo lucky tht u got the award frm arhaan and got 2 take a pic with him heheehh lol.... Ahhhh cnt get enuff of this i want mooorrreeee 😲 and thank u sooooo much 4 updating and making it a long one 😊 great job and continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
ninita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey surbhi....it was luvly chp..thanks 4 dat...& ya waiting 4 d next 1....update soonEdited by ninita - 13 years ago
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

nice , lovely😳  πŸ˜ƒso now surbhi met Arhaan,πŸ˜› who bhi stage per πŸ˜‰ yeahh πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...sabke saamne .....

aur 1st mulakat photo πŸ˜›yeahh it will remain a meomoryy u knoww😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
so cute love it
πŸ‘
good going Surbhi πŸ‘πŸ‘ thankss mitalyyy 

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
vah vah yaar chaar chand lag gaye arhaan dream was awesome just like a filmy style nd what a song o re piya with surbhi dancing lovely yaarπŸ‘really luved it
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hoo surbiiiiiiiii nice work........................................
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rocksravya11

hoo surbiiiiiiiii nice work........................................

thankss sravyaaa .....😳
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow wounderful arhaan k sath shurbhi,s photo and wo bhi pehli hi bar me mindblowing good will b wating for next plz update it soooooooooooon waise sabar ka phal metha hota hai it,s very sweet i c it bt next time soooooooooon ok
and one request plz put my name also in ur story as ur r arhaan,s friend bt it,ll b better of arhaan,s u know naaaaaaaaaaaaaa me 2nd beehodi hai naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahah
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
veryy veryy niceee siss
i havent read all of it as i need to rush off but i promise i will finish it off 2mrw kk
so far wht ever i read i loved it thanks
dont worry about delay i love readin ur work
thnks again
i will comment again once i read it all kk