3Id tute dil ke tode, abhar rishtay ko hai chubhte

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This is Fning BS......Geet is gonna leave Maan? How typical of her.

Secondly, she will forgive Dev? Ok then say bye bye to the show!

Thirdly, I hate this track!
Go to hell you CV's!!!

I cannot believe that instead of understanding Maan, Geet decides to leave him!!!
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

There was no other way to have the story and track move? All of the audience were lookin for some passion some romance something cute after geet and maan were over their depression...but here we get the total opposite. What makes Geet leave him??? Why does she do that? Did she forget that she is married to him?

U know what if she leaves, her ass better come back on her own....Maan better not go get her. What she can just leave whenever she wants to and then comes into his life whenever she wants to?

When Maan freed Geet, she asked how dare he take that decision without asking her.
Well now i ask the same! HOW DARE SHE LEAVE HIM LIKE THIS! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Possibilities:

Maan would misunderstand Geet, and will think that she probably forgive Dev, cause what he had heard that she would be out with Dev, will  left him in shock, would definitely create fight between them....Dont judge the story by reading the title, let see what will happen, and obviously in anger she wanna leave him, her state of mind is not right...

But is it easy to leave Maan, this time other will play part between them, but geet forgive Dev is such a crap, so better watch, and don't just react and let CV's and channel knows that it will not gonna accept...In anger you will not gonna think straight, so my sweeties Halla Bol....
---------------------------------------------

Wonderful episode, full of pain, full of disapointment, full of clarification....seriously loved it....
I am not little girl who doesnt understand all these relationships....kudos to CV's....

What Geet had lost, people not getting, it's not only MC for her...It's a lost of her fight, it's a lost of her all dream, it's a lost of her all struggle....
At this moment MaanEet need us, at this moment MaanEet need some wise person with them....both are right on their places, what Maan is doing he is right as a man, and whats Geet doing she is also right on her place....It will definitely take time for Geet to come out with all of this, and as a woman I can't blame her.....Uski saari koshish waste hogaiee....She had lost very precious part of her body, her soul.....This emptiness will not gonna fill like that.....Maan sshouldn't had to try anything right now, except consoling her....

Loved Maan reply to Dev, Dev thinks he's not interfering in MaanEet life, just wanna see them happy, Dev actually you are creating more problem...Angel ke roop mein shaitan ho, baney phirte ho Bhagwaan.....

Loved how Maan wanted their own baby to bring the happiness in Geet life....I am surprised that just 2 days back I have mentioned that that Geet will be fine once she will conceive again.....Anyways Maan it will take time sweety, she is emotionally hurt, and health wise as well it's not safe...

I am sure when Maan will go home to tell his plan to Geet, she will out with Dev, which will cause fight....
I dont want my favorite show to end, so definitely story needed....just I dont want Geet to leave Maan, rest tension can be bearable....

Our CV's had record that they don't drag story for longer time, so be patience and watch......

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello... I am in an all day conference... Will try to come later today! Have fun.... And if the article is to believed, then looks like a fight is on the way! 😭
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kahin to dil mein yaadon ki...
ek suli gad jaati hai....
kahin har ek tasveer bhahut hi dhondhali pad jati hai...
koi nayi duniya ke naye rango mein khush rehta hai...
koi sab kuch paake bhi yeh mann hi mann kehta hai...
kehne ko saath apane ek duniya chalti hai...
per chhupke is dil mein tanhaayi palti hai...
bas yaad saath hai...
teri yaad saaath hai....
Dont judge da book by its cover.....TB articles neednt b alwas true.....Trust da CVs...dey noe wat dey r doin......Trust,Faith n Hope!!!πŸ˜‰

Da episod was a good one ver da story lookd as if its progressin rather dan da same old khisa pita hua scenes........

In one side we ask dem to gv us intense drama......n ven dey gv us dat...or try to do dat....everyone blames dem fr da same......jst let dem do wateva dey wnt to shw!! gv dem a break!!!....at da end its jst a fictional shw.....v r very attchd to show.......bt still...let jst let dem do wateva dey r best at....πŸ˜›

GHSP story revolvd around 3 major charcters....hw one is diffrnt frm da odr yet hw der lives ver interlinkd wid each odr....Dev - Geet - Maan......Dev who was potryrd as a casnova who loved his wife dearly n did nythin fr her happinz.....Geet a bubbly 18 yr old girl who was confind to da walls of her houz wid min freedom of speech.....Maan - arrognt/rude and angry young man whoz softer side resurfacd veneva he met dat one gurl........😳
In da long run da link btw des 3 chrcters ver lost sumver....da reason may b anythin....bt nw yet again da CVz hav brought da story bck revolvin around da main lead charcters....and I feel dat dis drama which dey r showin is much better dan da regular petite fightin scenes.....Da story looks pretty good n I am sure da CVs wil make sure not to leave any loophole dis tym.......

Dev - I neva likd his charcter....frm da start I had a dislike to dis charcter......bt nw I feel dat Dev fr onz is a changed man......his love fr his brother and his guilt trip has changed him completely.....I mite b wrong...he mite be jst playin da good guy role...bt as of nw I am happy to believ dat he is positv n is willin to do nythin to bring Maaneet back on track........I would prefer to b da Ghandhari here n close my eyes fr peace of mind!!!

Maan - He has till date done wateva is in his power to keep her happy.....he movd da toys away thinkin dat dey hurt her da most....he cnt see her in pain.....bt wat he faild to undrstnd was dat she is a mother who has lost her child....even if she tries to frget she wdnt b able to....bt dis isnt his mistake.....he loves her too much to see nythin beyond dat....😳
yet again we get to see da insecure side of dis man......Nihu had onz said dat Maan is a man wid a LOT of insecuritz....yes I agree....ven he said : "woh mujhse pyaar karthi hai...uska haq bantha hai ki woh mujhse naraz ho"...He was jst askin Dev to mind his own businz n stay out of his and Geets lyf......it reminded me of Maans dialog "main yeh maantha hu Geet ki main thumhe lekar possesiv hoon....thum sirf meri ho....sirf meri"

Geet - Da main reason fr her fight,her struggle n hardshp -  her baby has left her due ti her own clumsinz n mistak.....one side her guilt is killin her inside.....coz I feel she wd blame herself fr wateva happnd.....she askd Maan" mera baby mujhse wapas laado Maan" she askd dat person to help her out who has alwas helpd her n saved her n her babys lif...sumver she mite hav thought dat he wd move his magical wand n her baby wd b bck wid her.....she is young n vulnerable.....she undrstnds dat her baby is no mor bt she doesnt wnt to accpt it.....coz she doesnt wnt to accpd da fact dat da main reason as to which she faught is nomore.......she loves Maan...bt she is also a mother....

My mom says dat she is a daughter, a wife,a DIL n a mother.....bt ven a situation comes to choz btwn des roles she wd choos mother😊.....coz onz she is a mother she learns to forget and forgv....she mite go against her hubby,her parents n in laws jst fr da happiness of her children......Geet is no diffrnt.....she loved her child n if she was angry wid Maan fr removin her childs memories hw is she at fault!?πŸ˜• after all as she had onz rightly said she had experiend motherhood befr experiencin love.....she was upset wid Maan coz he moved her childs toys....bt she neva had any doubt on Maans feelings towrds da child.....she knew dat he loves da child jst as much as her.......she wil frgiv Maan in da long run....as she had said to Daadi  she can neva be angry wid Maan fr long.....

Sangram n Nithya team up to separate AA?!😲 well chalo chalo....separate karo...bt dis wd only bring dem closer......dis track looks interestin to me.....😳 me waitin fr more....

About Geet frgivin Dev....well lets wait......onz an articl had said dat Maan wd b nursin Geet n der wd b new entriz into da story.....much awaitd entriz.... wat if durin dis MU tym Sameera n Vicky(naam tho sunna hi hoga naaπŸ˜†) cums bck?πŸ˜‰ we  all hav been sayin dat its HIGH tym dey shw Maans past.....wat if dis MU is da steppin stone to dat dark past?! πŸ˜‰isnt it possible.....so many possibitz.....

lets jts gv dem a chance and allow dem to shw wateva dey wat to..............aftr all v r jst viewers n we shd b honourd dat dey tak our views into considrtn....lets jst support dem as alwas n gv dem der liberty at da field ver dey r da best.........we shall wait n watch as Jeeju says...........

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz.........
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res~ .. I hope and hope that TellyBuzz people go rot somewhere for always scaring us like this!! Why post if it's not confirmed? Sheesh!!!

Unnecessary tension is never good for anyone. But I trust Barry & Mahesh to not go along this stupid line .. I know for a fact that it's not gonna happen because of the mentioning of GEET forgiving DEV .. yea .. right.

OH Yea! Uh-huh! That's Right! Yahoooo!

Mere Dil Mein Laddoo Phoote when Maan Singh Khurana declared: HE WANTS A MAANEET BABY! ☺️

Who knew that he'd be so phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast in his thinking. Bohat time laga diya ye sochne mein .. lekin ab sab khushal mangal! πŸ˜†

I laughed so hard when he took out his phone after getting the idea... what he was gonna inform Geetay over the phone? πŸ˜† Ufff khudaya .. Maan is sooo adorable.

Ohhh and I love how Barry uses like strictly Urdu words sometimes: today Dev said WAJIB! Woww.. I was like omgg that's like a Muslim word more like πŸ˜ƒ LOL .. but yea I love how we have a mix of Hindi and Urdu .. feels nice.  πŸ˜Š

Things I absolutely loved were:

1) Dev getting a KANTAAP yet again for interfering in Maaneet's life.

2) Daadima's dimaag ki batti jalli and she tells Dev to back out of Maaneet's problems. πŸ‘ Waah waaah Daadima .. aap ka jawaab hi nahin!

3) Maaneet's confrontation in the bedroom .. loved how Maan was standing there and telling her logical things like I only removed this stuff for your benefit .. I want you to remember the Baby but not make it your pain! Loved that dialogue. And he reassures that Baby's memories are still intact. Awwwwwwwwwwwww my Poor Baby held his ears in forgiveness. Lekin Kudi is a little akru sometimes πŸ˜†

4) Cutie pie leaves a note under the doll and asks her to forgive her already .. haye bechara! Geet is adamant that she is not angry ... just thora sa disappointed. I guess she just didn't want him to rid of the things so fast

5) MAAN KI DIMAAG KI BATTI JALLI AND HE DECLARES THAT HE WANTS TO SURPRISE HIS WIFEY AND TELL HER HE WANTS A MAANEET BABY!!

Ahem Ahem on its way?? ☺️ Haiii humari dil ki hasrat hogi kya poori? Stay tuned to watch Geet Hui Sabse Parayi at 9:30 PM to find out! πŸ˜†

EXTRA KHUSH at FB pics: Maan looks so yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in that white kurta ! Hayeeeeeeeeeee <3 😍

Alrighty my bak bak khatam.

Comment karo na πŸ˜ƒ

Love, 

Z

<3
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aaj to take likh ke hi dum loongi!!!!! last 4 days of reserving and no writing.... !!!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Truth of these present episodes: The 3 protagonists of the serial:

πŸ˜‰The wisest of the lot are our CVs, who intelligently weave their story, leaving us to scratch our heads and bleed our hearts, and watch the serial in amazement and wonder -    

πŸ‘Dev seems the wisest in every way, forgive me sisters.  But he feels invisible.  He has broken every heart that he has come across. But right now the topmost in his mind is his brother's  well-being.  So that Maan's life with Geet have no complications of worry or despair.  He honestly wants to see his bro and Geet happy like any fairy tale that starts and ends.  Dev is indeed the return of the prodigal son.  Part of the game of repentence is to allow all to misunderstand his actions and words.  So patience becomes his virtue.  Here the most intelligent and highly acclaimed brother does not trust his wisdom.  Every kind word, every good act for his bro falls on deaf ears.  His concern is looked on as interference. Dev is presently showing us the new leaf he has become, his mind a new field for the good grass to grow. 

Forgiveness for Dev - Not yet.  Your cards are not all clean on the table ! But a prediction galore -  In case of a misunderstanding b'tween M&G - If Geet befriends Dev, I trust he will advise her to return to Maan, for his bro as he sees fit, has given his life to Geet.  A new leaf in Devs life - he will act to save M&G's marriage. 

❀️Maan has grieved for his baby.  None should ask how long.  But deep within him the truth has unfolded and revealed itself.  Now what is that.  It is that the baby is dead and they ought to seek a new life together.  The sweetest of his thoughts was when he realized that he needs to have a child with Geet.  kudos to you Maan sir, we have been waiting for this fabulous thought too.  Living in the past has no meaning anymore but the most difficult ace is to make his wife believe this truth.  His most daring words are like candy in my heart - "scream at me Geet!  Fight with me Geet!"  "Externalize your grief!" The great Maan has lived to his rise above the ordinary. 

Trust him to not allow Dev to be a part of his life or Geets. Reason too many - Dev has never proved himself before Maan. 

Talk of new entries ? Perhaps a Sameera entry may be in the offing - a time for Geet to come out of her dark world and relish and save for herself the only Maan she has left.

😳Geet is rather shockingly without any wisdom.  Because her clarity is overshadowed by clouds.  Yes she is 18 yrs. Old.  And she is the worst sufferer with her womb now cleansed and empty.  The feelings of fullness has now become emptiness.  Only a mother understands these feelings.  But there has to be a wisdom in understanding Maan who has sacrificed much and accepted Geet and the baby in to his life. Sometimes wisdom is only for those that are willing to hear its voice in the wilderness.  Maan has heard it and wants to share it with Geet.  But her mind is a field of thorns.  No place for this seed of wisdom to grow.  So telling her is like breaking an iron wall.  There is a time and there is a place in the sands of time.  When destiny plays a more cruel game her mind will bow down to be fertile.

If Geet forgives the one man who has been her thorn, its because she has true character and strength.  It takes great strength to forgive the worst crime, more so the crime-doer.  Its only the weak that hold on to hatred and unforgiveness.  Our Geet is truly full of character and dignity.  A heart that seeks great acts of mercy and not meanness and anger.  Her loss is the only pain she can bear.  And in her suffering, she may want to forgive.  Who can stop her from this act of mercy ??

I totally agree that punishment for any act of crime is to be given in fullness.  There is no stronger deal than the constitutional law being enforced to punish Dev.  Being led out of KM by police is itself an act of shame, what more suffering for his misdeeds than complete and honorable slap of the constitutional verdict !

Rest left for later anaysis and any symbolism.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
WOW, I think its better ki IF pe na aoon for somedays.....coz once again we have a situation where people start to bash Geet, and that too after reading the Tellybuzz Article......The article may be true, it may not be true....does that mean we start the firing session and point fingers at GEET???

Why being so typical???? Track to Unfold toh hone do.......😊

Geet ki har baat ko galat saabith karne pe kyu tule ho????

A message to the CV's

"When there were quite a handful of potential tracks, why go the MU/LEAVE HOUSE way????πŸ˜•
Why make this yet another usual drama????

Khair Choro....i hope and trust the CV's... ki they esp the writers "Barry and Mahesh" do have something solid in their mind/head, because of which they have chosen to go this way.....and for that i am willing to go by Vinu's Golden Advice "WAIT AND WATCH"πŸ˜‰

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have update my little take, plz read....

Muniza