From the start of the show-Ishu relatives are so greeeeedy-in everything they want share-Dont they forget it is Ishu and Shinu;s wedding which is 3 crore means main persons will have 3 crores to spend for their wedding-greedy relatives what did they think they will get-diamond encrusted gold jewellery (fatso uncless) swarovski encrusted silk dress(fatso aunties)😆😆😆😆😆
I agree Ishus realtives (especially the aunties) are soooo greedy! They even asked the family to split the money between them and I was like....erm....excuse me but why exactly???? bolo bolo tell tell???
The relatives are supposed to get gifts not bundles of notes! This show is a perfect example of how money can change people!
even all the master jee said that.. " they have never seen this much money in their life so abhi itna paisa mil gaya toh dimmag hil sa gaya hai unka" .. but they know that they are being shown on TV phir bhi ase kanjosii wali baat...
I know, its weird how the relatives have their eyes set on the 3 crores! Where on earth does this happen that relatives get money from the groom's parents to buy their dresses! Funny lol...