Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_notinuse_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aweil1

i agree with  Charmgirl2141..i dont understand why people are  blame purva.. blame the writers...and yes she going to give away her unborn baby not prem...

Purva is a fictional character created by the CTs. So when people are critisizing her they ARE critisizing the writers.

Similarly if we were to critisize the plot, setting, etc...it would all indirectly "blaming" the CTs. The actor is just filling in the vision they have created.
Edited by PandorasBox - 13 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail
some people can whine and cry to the moon and back but it ain't gonna change opinions. Please don't point fingers are members for holding certain views. For me, Purva's sacrifices is nothing next to Smriti. I do not find her a worthy character let alone lead material.

It's so ridiculous but the other day I've seen a member post something disgusting about members who aren't supportive of Purva. You can say we deserve it because we might point out not so nice things about her, but really? Isn't it going too far for a fictional character? What we are doing is not the same as what that member did. First of all, we are real people and are allowed to have our own opinions and express them. Second of all,  this isn't an appreciation thread. We don't have to gush over how pretty or how bad "poor" Purva has it. How boring would that be? 🤢

At the end of the day you have ur views, we have ours. We can express and discuss (in a healthy manner) but let's not get personal (at least not for some fictional character)
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

To @PandorasBox

No one is actually taking it personal, like you said that everyone are expressing their views. They may be characters but audience love them so much that its matter to them how the CVs are leading these characters. Some people are curious how some members are unsupportive of Purva, and Smriti, on the other hand, they thinks it worth so much more than Purva. Others have different views so we may come across strongly but please dont misunderstand that. It actually shows how strongly we feel for these characters rather having a fight with other members.

I disagree with your viewpoint about thinking that
It's so ridiculous but the other day I've seen a member post something disgusting about members who aren't supportive of Purva. and Isn't it going too far for a fictional character?
That is not their intention they feels strongly about her as much as some people feels strongly about Smriti. Like some people went to far for Smriti, saying that her pain is worse than others. You could also isnt that going to far for a fictional chara cter too?

I hope I have not offend you because is it not my intention.

What I want to say for everyone is that Smriti and Purva are both my favourite leading women in Behnein. I love the fact that they are both sisters with completely different personality and layers of depth.  I think their charcters are worth as leading characters because we as members talk about them a lot in this forum and how their actions affect the other characters whereas We dont really talk about other leading characters in Behnein as much.
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charmgirl2141

To @PandorasBox

No one is actually taking it personal, like you said that everyone are expressing their views. They may be characters but audience love them so much that its matter to them how the CVs are leading these characters. Some people are curious how some members are unsupportive of Purva, and Smriti, on the other hand, they thinks it worth so much more than Purva. Others have different views so we may come across strongly but please dont misunderstand that. It actually shows how strongly we feel for these characters rather having a fight with other members.

I disagree with your viewpoint about thinking that
It's so ridiculous but the other day I've seen a member post something disgusting about members who aren't supportive of Purva. and Isn't it going too far for a fictional character?
That is not their intention they feels strongly about her as much as some people feels strongly about Smriti. Like some people went to far for Smriti, saying that her pain is worse than others. You could also isnt that going to far for a fictional chara cter too?

I hope I have not offend you because is it not my intention.

What I want to say for everyone is that Smriti and Purva are both my favourite leading women in Behnein. I love the fact that they are both sisters with completely different personality and layers of depth.  I think their charcters are worth as leading characters because we as members talk about them a lot in this forum and how their actions affect the other characters whereas We dont really talk about other leading characters in Behnein as much.

No its not going to far by saying Smriti's sacrifice is more than Purva. I'm saying it objectively based on actions/events. If you said Purva's sacrifice is greater, that's fine too, it'd lead to nice healthy discussion.  It's going to far when people insult other members. Other than that i see no problem with people critisizing characters. You can critisize Smriti, Akashi, Purva, I see nothing wrong with that. Calling you stupid or labelling u certain things is going to far. I try to stay objective in my views. I don't support a character's action just because I like the character. I disagree with you when you said no one is taking it personal. You might not but there are certain members who cannot tolerate other perspective that goes against their favourite character and take it out on whoever said those things.