unpredicatable (and shocking) love stories: OS's

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey PKYEK-IANS...
im back after so long and this post is meant for u all to have fun and enjoy the madness that goes here..this week's member v/s member had d most interesting task..and that was too on writing about unconventional couples one could ever imagine.LITERALLY..
the participants were ELIZA (eliza) and RITU(ritu1618).I applaud u both...!πŸ‘

okay OS 1 IS ON  angad and T:

BY ritu

The Dumb n Dumped

"T"!!! once upon a time, she was known as a hottie in mount college  but today she is known as the most ditched girl. πŸ₯Ί Yups, after being ditched by Kabir, Abhay n Shankar... Sid also ditched her. πŸ₯³ *3 cheers for sid tho banta hai, boss...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†*

One day, in class she was looking at herself in her compact mirror, she wondered to herself, aloud, "why did all these guys ditch a hottie like me? Losersssssssss!!! All of them!!!"😑

Just then she heard a voice behind her "i know !!! these girls are such losers"

T turned around to find angad talking "will u just shut up!!!😑" she yelled at him n turned back to her mirror.

But Angad din't shut up, he went on speaking "Can u believe it tracker ne MUJHE dump kiya????? she is sooo dumb!!!🀒"

T replied "she is dumb! dint u knw that before!! oh yea, i forgot..love is blind πŸ₯±"

Angad went on speakin "I can understand ur emoticons T, Dump hona kaise lagta hai.. Main samaj sakhta ho!!! Akhir u r the most dumped girl n i m the most dumped guy in Mount College"

T being the busy body was really getting annoyed on him n was just about to bang her purse on his head 😑 but then she realized he was right!!!

N when she turned n saw his face, he looked really upset, she placed her hand over his hand n said "everything will be allright!! Main ho na"

she thought 'uhhh!! That sounded so not T-ish!!! Did i console a guy n that too angad that too so politely?? Yeh kya hooo raha hai mujhe.... is this love????πŸ˜•'

Angad nodded "YES!!" n jumped off his seat to T's seat n said "yehi tho pyaar hai..jab dho log ek doosre ke situation aur feelings ko samaj sakhte ho, thts what love is ☺️"

T looked in Angad's eyes n Angad looked in T's eyes n chipmunk version pyal/pyaar tho hona hi tha song played in the background

BY eliza

The beauty and her purse

Tanushree was wondering how to get to her parlor on time, her driver went missing, and the other students in the college would never give the snob a lift. So she finally thought of traveling by bus. She waited for a while till she saw angad passing by.Angry

"angad.." she called, "t ko parlor jaana hai, tumhein pata hai ki kaunsi bus jaayegi?"Sleepy

Angad replied, "wait here at the bus stop for the number 32 bus. Main tumhein le jaata, par.."Sleepy

"par am too hot for your bike.. thanks, but no thanks.. t khud chali jayegi" she snortedAngry

Three hours later angad returned to the same area, and found tanushree still waiting at the same bus stop.😲

"t..i told u to wait for the number 32 bus, but that was 3 hrs. y r u still waiting?"ConfusedOuch

T replied, "oh angad, don't you worry, I wnt take much time now. The 28th bus just left, 5 more, and ill get in it."🀣🀣

Angad fell in awe for her. "t, your so cute!" he said. "cuter thn ruhi.." he thought.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

"come ill give u a ride to your parlor, and then ill drop u home, u are a princess, u need the princess-like treatment" he smiled.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

T couldn't believe her ears, she dropped her bag hysterically.πŸ˜† 'no one has ever treated me like a princess should be treated.'😳

Angad quickly picked her bag, "chalein princess"Blushing

"haan, but only if tum mere saath parlor chaloge.. tumhari shakal t ko pasand nahi, t ke hisab se badalni padegi" she sat on his bike looked at his tshirt "aur kapde bhi" she grinned.😳SleepyπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeseunggilove thumbnail

the next unpredicatable love story πŸ˜†πŸ˜† is on..*hold ur breath* its MADHU AND HASEENA!

by ritu

Madhu n Haseena

Akhir ek aurath hi aurath ko samaj sakhte hai

Once upon a time, in a beautiful dheradhun mall. Haseena was shopping to forget the fight she just had with her husband, Chandu.

Haseena heard a voice of a lady shopping right behind her. The voice said "n this time, im gonna drink his bloody blood!!!"😑

Haseena questioned herself "A new lady vampire in town? 😲 n I din't know about it??? 😲", she turned n to her shock, found Madhu.

"What did u just say??πŸ˜•" she asked Madhu "Blood!!!" she took a deep pleasure breath "So, whoz blood are u plannin to drink?? 😈"

"Arnabbbbbb!!!!!!!!😑😭" Madhu said in anger.

"But he is your husband??? 😲 Haseena questioned n thought to herself: *even in my worst anger, i would'nt think of drinkin chand's blood?? πŸ˜• ahhhhhhhhhh i like this lady!!! 😈*

"These mens I tell u!!!!!!!!!!!! 😑" *Madhu cried out n started weeping* 😭

"I swear" Haseena agreed.. "All are same of breed!!!" 🀒

"I know" Madhu agreed... "I wish a women could marry a women!! Life mein koi tension hi nai hota aur nahi kech pech!!! 😭"

"whaooo!!! πŸ₯³ MAD-hu!!!" Haseena said, excitedly "that's a bingo idea!!! Women marry a Women, We should give it a shot???" πŸ˜›

Madhu looked at Haseena with a shocked what-are-u-talking-lady expression 😲 then she bursted into a big smile πŸ˜› n said "Agar Shankar aur Shaurya karr sakhte hai tho hum kyun nahi... Akhir hum unse bade hai so we have more rightsssss!!!!!!!!! Lets do it!!!πŸ˜› "

n from then on Haseena n Madhu divorced their hubbies n lived happily ever after !!!!

by eliza

Haseena raichand and madhu dobriyal

Fire and ice

It had been a while since haseena had been for the party, she had been very restless there.Ouch She couldn't bear the smell of the blood around her, after years she had tht feeling. ConfusedThe blood of the only one she thought about for the whole four hoursConfused

"hello, mrs dobriyal, I need to talk to you about something really important. Can you please meet me outside the real estate? Yeah.. in an hour. Bye"Tongue

It had been ages since she had done this. This feeling would overcome any of her fulfilled desires. She so loved it. "hissss" she sighed.πŸ˜†

Madhu drived the car, she was impatient to learn more from the raichand. 'she is so pretty, how does she manage to be so beautiful till today' she thought.😳 "aur yeh arnab ko dekho.. age toh hui nahi, mere dadaji ke umar ke lagte hai!" she moaned.🀣

There she saw her again in her black slim dress. "maaa.. kya dikhti hai yeh..πŸ˜† am sure baal bhi dye karne ki zaroorat nahi hoti hogi.." πŸ€£she smiled.

"hello madhu" haseena hugged her taking in her scent.🀣 "heyy haseena, you look beautiful as ever!"😳

"jaldi bolo haseena, mein arnab se kaafi tang aa chuki hoon, akele bahar nikalne hi nahi dete.. meri life dictate karna chahte hai, khud ki sheher mein kitne bacche hai uska koi hosh nahi, aur agar mein kisi aur admi se baat karoon toh problem hoti hai.. argh.. bloody male chauvinist.. I the these men." She gasped.🀣

"me too" haseena smiled, "I hate men as well, but arnab has issues if u meet other men rite? What bout meeting ladies?"😳

"oh.. he wouldn't mind if they r as hot as you." She blushed.☺️

"aah.. you knw what maddy, u actually stole my heart in the party, you looked gorgeous.. and as u hate men, id just try my luck out here.. I guess, I like you.. wld u want to be with me for the rest of your life? I promise I wont stop you from meeting other men!"🀣🀣 haseena smiled.

"awww.." madhu pounced on haseena,🀣 "this has been the best night of my life.. you know hasso, for a long time I thought I wanted to be a nun, but then I realized that what I really wanted was.. to be a lesbian…yes.. yes.. ill be with you.. now.. and forever!"πŸ€—πŸ€—

lmao.. i was laughing throughout while i wrote this piece.. ahahaah

Edited by luv_wacko - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail

next up is d silliest coupling ever..its arnab and shanayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

by ritu

Arnab n Shanaya

Dil tho sweet 16 hai ji

"Main tumhe iss kam ke 100rs dongi!! Mere pati Arnab pe spy karna hoga tumhe" Madhu told Shanaya

"100rs?? That's toooo lee" Shanaya goes to say 'less' bt madhu cuts her in b/w

"Too muchhh for u na... so 90rs??"

"Pay me 100rs... n ur job is done!!!" Shanaya agrees for 100rs

Little Later: Arnab had gone to Mount colg to pick up Misha

"Mr Dobriyal" a seductive voice called out to him, he turned n saw a lady walkin towards him "Hi, Im Shanaya!! N u must be Arnab Uncle, right?"

"Uncleee?? Vaise shakal se tho tum bhi Aunty lagti ho" Arnab retorted back

"Ji! Im the zym teacher here. Misha ko maine punishment de hai.. jab thak wo pure colg ka 10 chakar nai laga dete, wo ghar nai jaa sakhte!!! So agar aap Misha ko pick up karne aaye hai tho aapko 1hr rukhna padenga" Shanaya said

"n what are we gonna do in this 1 hour πŸ˜‰" Arnab asked her

"We? Excuse me! πŸ˜•" she walks away n Arnab follows her all set to patao her n mak her his biwi no 3

While background music plays: Babuji dhere chalna, pyaar mein zara sambhalna... bade dhokhe hai..bade dhokhe hai iss pyaar mein

Both reach the locker room, Shanaya turns n finds Arnab behind her wearin his kala-chasma..style marr raha hai 😎

"Ph no kya hai??" she asks him

"office or personal πŸ˜‰" he asks

"Aapka nai.. aapki son-in-law ka??" she says sternly

"Kaunsa son-in-law??" he asked her, confusedly

"oh i forgot, aapke tho numerous son-in-law hai.. danish, sid, kabir, abhay, shaurya, shankar n the list goes on!! Ek kam kejye sab ka nos de dejye" she winks

"No!!! These toys, i mean boys are exclusively made only for my daughters to play... Not u!!! Tum chaho tho mera no le sakhte ho πŸ˜‰" he suggests her

"ummmm" she thinks n looks at him up to down: tall dark n handsome aur rich bhi hai!!
Then she goes close to him n whispers in his ears "n ur no is...?"

"My no is mh0533" he said

"what???" she asked, confusedly

"That's my car no!! I'll be waitin for u in the parkin lot as we are goin on a date tdy πŸ˜‰" He said "aur suno, main tumhe 200rs ka khana, 500rs ka gift aur 25rs ka ice-cream khilaoga, that equals to much more than Madhu has paid u,  so pls ushe math batana" he winks n goes

She smiles "I like it!!" says to herself

by eliza

Arnab and shanaya

Buddha mil gaya

''Madhu aisa kaise kar sakti hai!?'' Arnab cursed as he parked his car outside the college.

''Vo mujhe ghar se bahaar kaise nikaal sakti hai ? Ab main kya karunga? Poore din raat is college ke bahaar baitha rahunga?''

Suddenly, he noticed a girl approaching him.

No, not a girl. A woman. She had jet black hair which fell up to her shoulders, slanted brown eyes, and a wicked smile on her face.

''Excuse me?'' She tapped the window of his car.

Arnab smiled flirtatiously. ''Hello, Arnab Dobriyal.''

''Shanaya.'' She answered, in her usual teasing tone.

''Main toh bas ye poochne aayi thi .. can you move your car please? Mujhe apni car park karni hai ..''

''Hmm.'' Arnab blinked his eyes as he looked at her.

''Looks like I'm gonna have my 3808395th kid with you.''

''Huh?'' Shanaya tossed her hair back.

''Can you?''

''Have a kid? Yeah!''

''Can you move your car?''

''Oh ..'' Arnab bit his lip. ''Yeah, anything for a gorgeous lady like you!''

''Thanks a lot.'' Shanaya smiled. ''Vaise, aap hain kaun?''

''Main .. Misha Dobriyal ka father. Vo issi college mein padhti hai!''

''Oh that brat! Vaise.. jhoot na boliye, aap kisi ke dad jaise nahi lagte!''

''Hmm?''

''I mean ..'' Shanaya blushed. ''Aap umar mein bahut chote lagte the.. mature, good looking, rich .. '' She ran a finger down his face. ''Perfect.''

''Thank you thank you.'' Arnab grinned.

''Aap aaj raat ko free hain?''

''Haan, kyon?''

''Vo .. actually!'' ''Cafe lite.. 8.30 pm. I'll see you there!'' Shanaya walked away, while Arnab stared at her dreamily. The song 'Buddha mar gaya' is playing in the background.

"He is cute" she thought to her self🀣

"bhad mein gayi madhu.. shanaya, ab to aaja.."πŸ€ͺ arnab danced.

leeseunggilove thumbnail

next up is shankar - panchhi OS

by ritu

Shankar n Panchi

Jo dekhta hai, Wo hota nahi

"What are u sayin, misha???? 😲" Panchi was talkin on the ph n walkin in the colg corridor "Shankar n phycho killer!!! ????????????? Don't worry, I'll catch him red handed today itself... I got a plan" cuts the ph n calls up Sid

"Hello Sid, I need ur help!! U know, Mujhe patha chal gaya hai ke wo phycho killer kaun hai!!! 😳" Panchi tells Sid over ph

"So, tumhe patha chal gaya!! That's what i like about u.. beauty with brains πŸ˜‰" Sid replies, calmly "but what's the proof 😈" he asks wickedly

"wohi tho i dnt have any proof but u have to help me get a proof??" Panchi requests Sid

"Help u??? Ah, Panchi..are u not expectin way to much from me? I should help u trap me? πŸ˜•" Sid says confusedly

"What Sir?? Trap u... No, i wanna trap that phycho killer, Shankar!!!! πŸ˜•" Panchi says

"Shankar!???????? πŸ˜•" Sid drops the ph n strts rolfin on the floor "Why are u upto droppin Vampire standards?? πŸ˜† Ok tel me, how can i help u??"

"The plan is, midnight... we both will go all alone to the woods" Panchi starts explaining the plan to Sid

"Intresting!!! 😎" Sid says wickedly

"then I will lay down b/w the woods as if im injured n pretend to be be prey/food" Panchi says in a enthu way

"Very Very intresting!!! 😈" Sid smiles wickedly

"But u sir, have to hide behind the tree... so that when shankar comes to attack me... u attack him n protect me?? Cool??? πŸ˜›" Panchi says

"Coool Coool!!! U r really a smart women, Panchi!!! πŸ˜‰" Sid says sarcastically n cuts the ph "Ah!!! I got a Invitation for a Birdy-Panchi-Chicken Sizzler meal by the Chicken itself !!! 😈" grins wickedly

Midnight: Sid n Panchi reach the jungle, Panchi lays down b/w on the grass while Sid hides behind the tree. Panchi closes her eyes, Sid looks at his prey/panchi n walks towards her in a vampire avatar.

Shankar's car was passin by the main road when he looked into the woods n saw that Vampire Sid walkin towards Panchi, He stopped his car n ran into the woods towards them.

Sid was just about to take a deep bite into panchi's neck when Shankar yelled "Panchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!", She opened her eyes n to her shock she saw Sid in front of her with his two vampire teeths tuckin out "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She yelled.. "Dont fear... Im here" Shankar told Panchi, Sid looked at Shankar up to down n laughted sarcastically n said "U??? what are u gonna do???"

Shankar looked left n right n pointed out to some third direction n said "Hey, look.... Abhay n Piya romancing!!!" Sid turned n looked meanwhile Shankar pulled Panchi hand n said "Bhaagoooooooo" n both ran away faster than abhay-sid-chand-haseena's speed put together.

After reaching a distance quiet far from Sid... Panchi hugged Shankar n said "Main jishe acha samaj thi ho, wo humesha bura nikal tha hai?? Pahele danish aur ab sid!!! Kyun???" Shankar hugs her n pats her back

"Thanksss n Sorry!!! Thanks for saving my life n Sorry coz maine tumhe galath samje!!!" Panchi conts speakin "Pahele barr maine kise ko galath samja aur wo sahi nikla... aur wo tum ho!!!"

She looks at him n she sees her Mr Right in his face. "We are mean to be!!!" she says n smiles

"No no noo!!!" Shankar says in a panic then thinks to himself: Haan keh de!! Misha tho milne wali nai hai... n Shaurya se better Panchi hai... Say yes "Yes Yes Yes"

Both hug each other tighly!!!

by eliza

Shankar and panchi. (I actually like this idea.. :P)

Panchi was sitting quietly in the corner of the hut. They had lost their way in the jungle while they both left for their trip with their college students. Taking the last sip of her vodka mojito she looked at Shankar.

"shanky, tumhare wajah se hum is jungle mein ghoom gaye hai.."

"shanky? Panchi.. mera naam Shankar hai, aur meri koi galti nahi thi.. tumne kaafi pee li hai, I guess u shld rest a lil. Aur chup raho aur mujhe sochne do.."

panchi - (Raises eyebrow) ''Dude, hello? I need more drink.'' (Raises the bottle to show shankar that it was empty)

shankar - ''Oh shit. Isne toh poori pee li 

Meanwhile, panchi's head is throbbing and her legs threatened to give way any moment.

panchi – "shanky shanky!!'' (Screams) ''shanky!''

shankar- (Gets worried) "panchi.. panchi, what's wrong?'' (Holds her by the shoulders and checks her forehead) ''You are fine, right? Kya hua?''

panchi - (Holds shankar's hand to stop from falling) "shanky..Im seeing everything in twos, is that normal?''

shankar - (Chuckles) ''Perfectly normal, trust me. I'm used to this stuff. (Winks)

panchi - (Widens her eyes and mutters) ''I'm gone!!!!!!!!! Phuiii.'' (Falls on shankar)

Shankar- (tries to hold her but panchi just pushes him down on the bed while she falls on top of him) "panchi, panchi, wake up" (ties to move but panchi has him perfectly pinned down while her head lay on his chest. He moves her head from his chest and notices that she is sleeping. Her hair were falling on her face and her lips were curved in a sweet innocent smile. He gently moves her hair from her eyes. He tries to move)

Panchi- (holds him there and starts muttering with her eyes still closed)- "please don't go, plz don't leave me shanky"

"main chali main chali dekho pyaar ki gali..."panchii began to sing loudly..

shankar was too happy now!...he joined in for some fun..

"na na na meri jaan dekho jana na waha...".....

"shanky tum bahut accha gaate ho.." panchi said in wonder and amazement punctuated with a drunk sense of humor!

"panchi....kya main tumhe itna accha kagta hu?..asked shankar teasingly..

Panchi- "acccheee..panchi ko kya shanky acccha lagta hai..??"..she began to think aloud..

"birdie.. your drunk… so jaao… hey bhagwaan, mujhe maaf kar do, aaj ke baad mein kisi bhi ladki ke saath akele nahi jaaonga.."

Panchi giggles back at this

"SHANKAR, TUMNE IS PYAARI SI BACCHI KE SATH THEEK NAHI KIYA, TUMHARE WAJAH SE YEH IS PROBLEM MEIN PHAS GAYI HAI" she pretended to be god

"mujhe maaf kar do bhagwaanji, mein phir kabhi aisa nahi karoonga" he faked it too.

"TUMNE ISSEY ITNA PARESHAAN KYUN KIYA SHANKAR??" grunted panchi

"kyunki mujhe issey satana accha lagta hai" he grinned

"ACCHA?? ACCHA KYUN LAGTA HAI?? TUMHEIN YEH PASAND NAHI KYA??"

"nahi nahi bhagwaan ji, maine aisa kab kahaa?"

She smartly continued, "ACCHA, TOH TUMHEIN PANCHI PASAND HAI?"

Shankar looked at birdie. She was grinning ear to ear.

"haan bhagwaan ji, mujhe panchi pasand hai" Shankar grinned back at her.

leeseunggilove thumbnail

and last but certainly not the last!.. we have tracker and kabir!! cute lagenge dono waise!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

by ritu

Tracker n Kabir

Pyaar Dosti hai

"Ek din tha jab, mere bahoon mein piya thi, left side mein T thi aur right side mein protima thi aur aaj.................πŸ₯Ί" Kabir said to himself in class

"Ek din tha jab, mere left mein boys, right mein boys, aghe boys, peche boys... ops sorry, mere peche tho kabhi koi boys the hi nai...par ek din tha jab mere charo aur boys hi boys the aur aaj.....πŸ₯Ί" Tracker who was sitting right beside kabir, said to herself

"Aur aaj...........πŸ₯Ί." Kabir said sadly to himself

"Aur aaj............πŸ₯Ί" Tracker said sadly to herself

They both realised that they're talkin the same thing n turned towards each other. 😑

"Mere copy math karo, samje mr ex dude !!! 😑" Tracker yelled at kabir as she thought he was pokin fun at her

"tumare copy?? dimag karab ho gaya mera?? tumare copy karonga tho main bhi shaurya part 2 bann jaoga..boy crazy 🀒!!! Plss haa, itne bhi bure din nai aai mere, samji miss waanabie hottie?? 😑" Kabir replied angrily

"Waanabie hottieee???????????? what do u mean??????????? 😲" Tracker cought hold of that word n yelled back at Kabir

"Ex dude?????????????????? what do u mean???????????????? 😲" Kabir yelled back too

"Saach hi tho hai, yeh sab new hottie guys ke aane ke badh tum bilkul tai-tai-fish ho gaye ho!!!! " Tracker said n smirked

"Trackerrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😑" Kabir yelled at her n pulled her flower-hair-clip off her head/hair

"How daree u?????????? 😑" Tracker pulled Kabir's gelled hair, n messed it up

n Both started a karate fight mid class, dropped each other n the floor, rolling on top of each other n fightin...........😑😑😑

"Stopppppppppppp!!!! Timee pls!! 😭 oh no, mera saara make up uthar gaya !!! " Tracker started crying

While kabir looked shockedly at her "Ruhi !!! 😲 Tracker !!! 😲 Is that u??? 😲"

Tracker started cryin more "Pathaa thaaaa...ke make up ke bina mere koi identity nai hai "

"uss 2 kilo ke make up ke neeche tumne itni achi Ruhi ko burry karrke rakha tha??? OMG, u r gorgeous 😲" Kabir looked dazzedly at her while suraj hua madam played in background 😍

"what" Tracker said while touchin her face "i..i am go.go.gorgeous?? πŸ˜•" n she started cryin even more "mere itne tareef kise ne nai kii... aaj thak 😭" she stopped cryin n looked at kabir dazzedly. 😍

Both reached a island n started singin "Suraj hua maddam, Chand jalne laga, kya yeh mere doosra teesra pyaar hai? 😍" Kabir n Tracker stood on the island in a titanic pose, when both suddenly saw protima cumin towards them!!! πŸ˜•

"So, kya aap logo ka assignmentss ready hai?? 😳" Protima asked them

"Protima mam !!" Tracker giggled "u cnt see, we are busy!! yeh kya koi asgs pochne ka time hai?? 😲"

"yeh aur iske asgs!!! Ab yeh yaha kyun aai humare romantic moment disturb karne?? 🀒" Kabir said irritatedly

Protima slapped both kabir n tracker n they snaped back to reality realising that they are in class n not sum island. Both sat in their respective places.

"Maine tum sab ko last week love pe research karne ka asgs diya tha... so what's love according to ur research???" Protima asked the students then points out at Kabir "Kabir!!! what's love??"

"Pyaar dosti hai 😳" Kabir said instantly, looked at Tracker n blushed

Tracker blushed even deeper "Haan Mam!! ☺️ Agar wo mera sabse acha dost nai bann paye tho main ushe pyaar kaise karongi...Love is friendship πŸ˜‰" Tracker kept her hand over Kabir's hand n both started at each other, lovingly n suraj hua madam cont playin.....................

by eliza

Kabeer and ruhi

Young love

''Aaj mujhe kuch khaali khaali kyon lag raha hai ?'' Ruhi wondered to herself.Confused

She looked at Angad standing next to her, talking happily.Confused

''You know what, Ruhi ?''πŸ˜ƒ

''What?''Confused

''Kabir is coming back! I missed him a LOOOOOOOOOT in this vacation he took!''πŸ˜ƒ

''Kabir!?''πŸ˜›Embarrassed

A slow smile spread over her lips.Blushing

At once, she saw Kabir approaching them from the other end of the corridor.

He looked at her and.. Something about the way he looked at her made her blush.Blushing

He winked at her, and took a step forward.😎

Her gaze shot down to his red top, and blue ripped jeans. She looked back at his face. He approached her slowly, and raised a hand forward to caress her cheeks. She closed her eyes. He took her hand and kissed it gently.❀️

''Main tumhaare liye kuch laaya hoon'' He whispered.

She opened her eyes.Embarrassed ''Kya?''

He bent down on his knees and showed her a ring.⭐️

''Ruhi, will you marry me?''Embarrassed

She grinned. ''Yesssss!''πŸ€—

''Ruhi, tum chila kyon rahi ho?''Shocked

Angad kept a hand on his ears.Ouch

Ruhi looked around, no rose, no ring, no Kabir.πŸ₯Ί

''Oh look, there's Kabir.'' Angad shouted out, and her gaze darted forward.πŸ˜ƒ

There he stood, in a red shirt and blue ripped jeans, looking at the two of them. And something about the way he looked at her made her blush ...again.Blushing

'omg, is that tracker.. how come I never noticed her wen I was here.. lagta hai mere brains mere vacation spot par hi reh gaye hai.. but she looks so beautiful' kabeer grinned.Day Dreaming

guys im super proud of u both..i loved each attempt!😳

leeseunggilove thumbnail
done finally..
peeps nw u cn all read!
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww debs.. thanks for the topic
:::D
both of us wer rofling while writing bout these jodisπŸ˜†
leeseunggilove thumbnail
i was rofling while i read dem!
awesome attempts πŸ˜ƒ
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

i was rofling while i read dem!

awesome attempts πŸ˜ƒ

i wonder wht ritu will say wen she sees her work here.. am sure she'd chupaao her face like me
:P
--sunshine-- thumbnail
hey i hv read dese os in dat contests and some of them are so funny specially dat madhu and haseena wala combo was awesome guys

i was not expecting this.............aftr ekta nw m goin to count u guys