Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Hey, you summed up my feelings totally...couldn't have said it better...I feel there is a marked difference in the treatment of characters pre-leap and post-leap.  I think the credit goes to the actors, rather than the characters.  Natasha, Adi, Dhruv (who played Dheeraj), even the actress who played Jhoomar, all had a maturity in how they played their characters.  Now, Aditya and Tanisha are supposed to be college graduates, around the same age as Raghav and Sia, and living in the States.  But somehow, as you rightfully point out, the maturity is absolutely not comparable to the former lot.  Maybe its the actors or just the way the characters have been etched out; the depth is LACKING!  And an aside: in my opinion, NOBODY can imitate Raghav's puppy, totally smitten, cutie-cutie lover boy...😆

"Not just proposal, the reason why Raghav, Sia and RaSia will always top anything is because of strength of their characters and maturity. Like madhu_sridhar pointed, "their romance was never thrusted upon us...it was  slow, steady and sensibly built relationship..." or what Shreya said about RaSia's relationship having earthiness. These important elements are missing in the new lot (again let us wait what they will do with Karan)."  This is an awesome point!  The way the romance was approached and carried out by RaSia was what made their love story unique...and something we could relate to...there was an element of infiniti to it...

Although I like NAIDL even after the leap (though, the filler-episodes right now are really annoying) you guys have really good points 😆 I started watching the show, because of the acting skills of Sia, Raghav, Ammaji etc... they were really good, you could feel that the actors were "one" with their roles ðŸ˜³ But as Harsha has pointed out, Dia and Jhanvi live in different circumstances as their parents did and maybe they just need some time to get this maturity 😕 Who knows yet? Even though I like Jhanvi, it's actually Karan's character for what I'm watching the soap regularly and the hope, that soon we'll be able to see the Ammaji-Amba reunion 😳 
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i liked shaurya's style of proposing..........😉