UXAZETDK54CWZFFG thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#1

AWWW mihiir was looking soooooooooooooooooooo sweet today. Exactly as arti calls him sweet cute choota sa bachaa. Especially when he slammed into mandira and when he said excuse me and got shocked when he saw that it was mandira. Also when he was running behind hef ohhhh cho chweet I guess this was the first time I saw him running like that. He was looking so sexy. I guess that mandira would be talking to tulsi while she shouts tulsi and mihiir comes and places his hand on her shoulder and say mandira. At this moment mandira would be shocked and think that mihiir has heard everything but mihiir would have not even heard a single thing. I think it would be like that but you cannot trust ekta NEVER EVER!!!!!!!

Bajaj was also looking sooo chweet while cryng. Ohh I love the way he cries. I wonder now what will he do to shravan maybe a SLAP! Bajaj na kabhi kissi par haath nahiin othaiya so this maybe would be his first time!!!

I am desperately waiting for Monday both kyunki and kasautii guys I had a question to ask is Bajaj and prerna performance coming in the red carpet? Yes Or no! if no then why not? Every jodi is coming but I didn't saw them in the promo

Did u ppl noticed one thing ekta has started giving him more scenes😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

43

Views

2.9k

Users

9

Frequent Posters

2IFRNIYDMQLIOQ7S thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#2

yaaa i know!!! basically usme itni akal hai ki agar bajaj nahin dikha toh kzk kaun dekhega???? so she's givin him more scenes!!!!!!!

i couldnt bear to see him cry in today's episode though!!! kitna cute dikhta hai...like a chota baccha only!!!😆

47COIPMC2KTSGFGV thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#3

Exactly shan !!!!! I looooooooovvvvvvveeeed him in kyunki today ❤️❤️ Kitna sona, kitna cute hai woh......sweet sa baccha...😊

First when he was talking to karan, he looked soooooo cute. That bandana/bandage enhances his style quotient. Then when he says to mandira "I am sorry", he smiles a bit....ohhh I dig his dimples...

Then ofcourse....to see him running....so amazing, so sexy. He looked so handsome. I am totally crazy for mihir these days. He is completely irresistible.

UXAZETDK54CWZFFG thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#4
ya mihiir and bajaj both are coming OHHHHH so hot these days
UXAZETDK54CWZFFG thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#5

know why????????????????/

EKTA GOT HER BRAIN BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

livingforelvis thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#6
yh ekta got her brains bak ... he looked like a sweet chotha baccha .. so sweet... so cute ... i started crying my self
47COIPMC2KTSGFGV thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#7
Kyunki is going gr8....I am not happy with kzk...but since u guys r happy, I hv decided to be happy in ur happiness 😊
livingforelvis thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#8
kyunki is gr8 and arti is even more gr8er .. but i di not like it 2 day sweetooo was crying
RFTSGAPDBUBE4EMF thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#9
I saw Kzk..awwww mera sweetoo kitne cute lagta hai.. I didnt get to see Kyunki😭Achanak cable was gone.. But I think I'll wake up monday morning at 4 to watch it.. then again watch it 3pm in the afternoon. Heard that he was runing with Mandira's lipstick on his hands..😆😆 Btw shan I call him a chota sa bacha as well.
47COIPMC2KTSGFGV thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#10
yeah he was running ! very sexy scene. My classes start on monday so I won't be able to watch 😭 the repeat. I'll come home at 6.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".