Users

Frequent Posters

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you!
😊

Originally posted by: armaanlover_7

Wow.....nice concept.πŸ˜› and good start ! 

Thanx Raji!
πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: meow23

hey shrishti amzng prt..

luvd d messing name..
d braclet prt was brilliant..
gud luck for examz

Hey!Thanx!
πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: sammy4u

nice one dear

continue soon

Thank you!
😊

Originally posted by: KSG-ROOP

awesome start yaar
waiting for the next part 
update soon ..................... 

Thank you!
😊

Originally posted by: Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice start
continue soon

love
Riddss

Thank you!
😊

Originally posted by: foxi

sooo cute...update soon

Thank you!
😊

Originally posted by: Love-KaSh

OMG!!!!

KARUUUUUUU AND SHILPUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! 😍
πŸ‘πŸΌ NICEE JOB!! CAN'T WAIT 12 YEARS AFTER!! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!

I am glad you like it!😳

Thank you!
😊
Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago
OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashfull

hey srish, baby kash r so cute

continue soon

Thank you divz! πŸ€—
😊

Originally posted by: kash_laddoo.anu

Ufff im just speechless after reading such kashsome fanfics nwdays
u knw ths s wht is rare we dnt only get fics on AR or arsh but KASH also
srishyy babyyy keep it up
loved KASH pic
continue soon:D

LaddoooπŸ€—
Thank you!
😊
OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Klutszy_KaShian

Heeyysss

Shrish!!

That was soooo cutteeee!! I was in awe the whole time!!

Thanks Jinszy!
πŸ˜ƒ
😳

Originally posted by: thithutop14

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwiiiiiiii

kashty kinna shweet update tha yaar............
karu n shilpu hw cute.......

i sooooooooooooooo loved it.......Muwah!!
aaawwww............

plz continue soon.......
thnx fr d pm!!

love
komal

Thank you Komal!
😊

I am glad you liked it!

😳

OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolatefreak

omgggggggg bhooooootniiiiiiiiiiiii u again called me BSR
sharam naiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
bhaar me jaaaaaaoooooooo
cumng to my cute cute kash
hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo uffffffffffffffffffffff cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beautiful haye main marjaawaannnn
karuuuuu and shilpuuuuuuuuuuu were chooooooo chhoooooooo cutee
waise tum ho to bhooooooooooooooooooootniiiiiiiiiiiiii kaheeeen kii but wowwwwwwwwww bhooooooooooootniiiiiiiiiii i sooooooooooo luvd it luvd it aw socute and omg their bond is so so so strong. goshhhhhhh that was so beautiful awesome rokngggg my bhoooooooootniiiiiiiiiiiiii u rokkkkkkkkkk i luvvvvvv u for that part
hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kash luv each odr oyyyyyyeee hoyyeeeeee
and 12 year leap omg omg i want a very teasng charmng naughty naughty armaaaaan u knww nd ofcourse posessive also nd mind it u bhooooooooooooooootniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii u better better BETTERRRRRRRR give me sooooooooo many hot sexy my type scenes u better better warna main bhoooooooooooootniiiiiiiii ki band bajaadungiiiiiiiiiiiii
haye cant wait for the next partttttt
waitng for a very very sweet cute extremely hot sexy romantic seductive kash storyyyyy

P.S lol im ur BSR wat else do u accept from me
🀣

P.S 2 but stil.......stop callng me BSR and tellng odrs coz noone evn knows wat does it means
🀣

muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my BBBBBBBBBBBB bhoooootniiiiiiiii
update sooooooooooonn
and give rokng paperz nd mera naam roshan kariyooo

Pheww!!!!

I am tired!
πŸ˜†

ofcourse....aapko BSR bolte hue bilkul sharam nahin aati humein...πŸ˜†

I am glad you liked it sooooooooooo much😳

hehe........u will never get over the hot hot parts right!...Control girl!!!πŸ˜†

and abhi band mat bajana!...coz there are no hot parts...πŸ˜†...but heartfelt parts!😳

Hope you will like the next update too!πŸ˜›

Thank you Rida!
😊
😳

P.s- You are a Nut case!🀣

p.s.2- I WILL call you BSR!...as you have officially tagged me B Bhootni..:@ huh!

πŸ˜†

Yup...
Thanks for the good wishes...πŸ€—

Muah...God Bless you!
tc!😊

OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: -poornima-

srrrrrrriiiiisssssssπŸ€—

awesome ff dear
hawe KaSh r so cute &  adorable
liked rida send after 12 yrs put some hot parts
gr8 part
loved their converstaion the way they both exchanged their gifts
u better update soon other i will kill u lol

Mumma!Poornima humein dara rahi hai! :@ 8(

hehe!
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜›
Thank you Poo!πŸ˜ƒ

I am glad you liked it!

😳

Originally posted by: sacred shrine

oye hoyye sri..hain mein maar jawa..it is so cute..i love the baby karuuuuuuuuuuuu and baby shilpuuuuuuuuuuu...heheheh....the entire atmosphere of innocent and tender love is so like mills and boon...actually better..loved it ti the core..bt if u dnt cont soon then u knw wht i can do?il spam W*H my biiiiiiiiiiigggggg hmphsssssssssss...muahahahah...n thn u gtta manafy me..bahut papad belna parega...soch lena...

Mumma! Sabrina bhi humein dara rahi hai! :@ 8(

hehe!
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜›
Thank you Sabrina!
😊

I am glad you liked it too!

😳

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Thank you everyone...for all the comments and like...!
😊

I am happy you all liked the concept!πŸ˜›

Thanx to all those who clicked the 'like button' till now!

~~~

following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent Reader if any...I will appreciate your comments too...will be waiting for them!
😳

Thank you!
πŸ˜›

Titanium. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm new ss...

OMG ON KASH!!!!!! πŸ€ͺi loved the bracelet and the way karan wore "s" and shilpa wore "K"....
and i loved the way they hugged and say i love you.... ☺️

haan soo new ss....you better continue this one...else m not talking to you!
OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KaSh4Eternity-

hmm new ss...

OMG ON KASH!!!!!! πŸ€ͺi loved the bracelet and the way karan wore "s" and shilpa wore "K"....
and i loved the way they hugged and say i love you.... ☺️

haan soo new ss....you better continue this one...else m not talking to you!

Good to see you comment!
πŸ˜†

aww...
i am glad you liked it!
😳

Thank you Nikki!
😊
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Thank you note...on page-6!
😊

||~ The    KaSh   Story! ~||

2nd part:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 12 years,

A girl and a boy of 17 years old. On Last day of their school life.

Girl,

Standing all alone here.:

Lost in her old memories. This start of the day was nothing new for her. Same sunrise same morning ...nothing new...

After 8 years of separation still his memories was afresh every time she went down the lane of reminiscences.

Recollecting their 9 years of friendship together...Her hand moved towards the locket which was still round her neck...holding the pendant she gave a glance to it and kissed it...Those years were perhaps the best years of her life till date...Life with her best friend...

She smiled remembering the friendship day he gave her his pendant...A lone tear escaped from her eyes...Hoping to meet him one day in this journey of life.

Childhood friendship is something people might forget as the separation for years increases...But not a day in past 8 years of separation She forgot him...His memories was still intact in her mind......and will be forever...Memories of her first friend...'Her best boy friend'...This was what he said to her...she sighed!

She midst of whirlpool of thoughts asked something to herself once again.
Girl- do he remember her?

A question unanswered to this teenage girl!

Hearing, her momma's call...she stood up...once again curbing these thoughts in a part of her brain...she headed to live one more day of her life...without him!
It was last day of her school...Last school exam to give...She headed to get dressed and leave for school!

Boy,

Last day of school...means last year of freedom...so why not enjoy it to its fullest...
Waking up, he went in washroom to get fresh...wearing his school uniform for one last day today...taking up all his accessories and his good luck charm...went downstairs...greeting his parents...having taken his breakfast...he headed to his school...to give the last paper of his final exams...

3 Hours later,

Through with the school life by all means...joining his friends...all went to have a rocking party...on the beginning of a new phase of their life...

The group of friends first went to their homes and after getting dressed headed to the place they all decided to meet.

He being the Dude among his colleagues was standing their with bunch of desperate girls hovering over him...Flirting to one or two...he excused himself from their and went to his guy friends...

Friend 1- Kya baat hai...teri toh nikal padi...haan?

Friend 2- aur nahi toh kya just look at those girls...not leaving a chance to get a glance of him...

He laughed listening to his friends comments...He turned to look back at the bunch of girls...He winked at them...just see those crazy heads getting all gaga over him.
He tuned back to his friends,

Boy-arey...Leave them...Lets enjoy!

They all headed to the disco theque...Having danced a lot...they sat around to have something to eat and chit chatting over nothing but everything...

On returning back, on his way...with his two besties,

Pankit- Dude! Tu na ilm industry ya TV industry join karle!

Mayank- Ye toh ais hi itna famous hai...acting karne ke baad toh....teri toh chaandi ho jayegi...

Saying that, Mayank gave a friendly punch at his back...

Boy- kya hai yaar!???

He shouted in a frustrated way...His Friends got Startled at first to see him reacting this way...Worriedly they asked him...Kya hua Karan, Sab theek toh hain na...?...you were all happy today...achanak se kya hogaya?

Karan-"I am sorry, who....for shouting like that..............bas aise hi...acha nahi lag raha hai!"

Pankit-Hey! Don't hide!....Tell us...may be you will feel better!

Mayank-yep Karan! You are hiding something...! Are you sad with the fact o ending of our school life...

Karan- No! ...Leave it guyz!

Mayank- toh...?

Karan- I said nothing!

Mayank- bata na! Don't you take us as your friend?

Karan-nahi...aisi baat nahi hai!

Pankit- so?

Karan sighed!

Karan- you are not going to back out?

Pankit&Mayank- NOOOOO!

They shouted!

Karan-Ok.......I.....I am missing her!

Saying that he closed his eyes...Remembering Her!

Pankit(almost shouting)- HER????? KAUN? .........Am I missing something?

Mayank(calmly)- Her.....as in Your Childhood Friend?

Karan nodded! And looked at them smilingly...to see their faces...one with confused look and one having a genuine smile!

Sensing he is not going to say further, Pankit continued

Pankit-Tell me in detail dude!

Mayank- Ya....I too want to know...You have just mentioned that about your friend...from childhood!

Karan- hmm......What to tell you yaar!...She was my Childhood friend...Best Friend!
Pankit & Mayank- Best than us?

Karan- Yes (he said proudly)...She was bestest....... no is...She is the bestest!

By that time, they reached His place...and getting in...settling in his room...his friends probed him to tell more about her!

Karan- What to tell you more about her guyz?

Mayank- you must be having her pics...show us na!

They were all interested to explore this Karan and his secret childhood friend!!!

Karan- okie! Let me bring you that!

He got up...and went to his cupboard to take out three big photo albums...keeping it in the middle o the bed...Not allowing anyone to touch it!

Karan- okie now...take this...

He handled it carefully to them...Warning it to hold it properly with great care!...His friends were all in surprise to see him being so possessive about this things!

They opened the album...titled "Shonu and Shona!"

The Front Page:

Baby KaSh!

...they see beautifully...arranged pictures with captions written below or aside...with big text as "Best Friends forever!", "The Besties" , "Shona and buddy", "We the baby KaSh" in almost every pages!

Mayank asked him...whats with the name "KaSh"!?

Karan- oh that!...its our initials! 'Ka' from Karan and 'Sh' from Shilpa! ...He revealed with a big smile on his face!

Pankit&Mayank- ooooooohhhhhhhhhh!

Mayank looking at one of her pics commented!

Mayank-God! She is so cute and even.....................beautiful!

Karan- Aayyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mind yourself!!! That's what I Call her...and I only have the right to say that!

Pankit laughed...and said- Dude! He isn't proposing her or snatching her away! calm down!

Seeing them laughing at his antics...he smiled shyly...scratching his back of his head slightly with his hands!

Meanwhile....laughing recollecting and enjoying the memories...Karan's mom came in with snacks and drinks for everyone!

Pankit- Aunty! You know....Karan is a big dude in hiding these secrets...!

She saw them...seeing old pics of Karan and Shilpa...She smiled heartily...to see them enjoying....But at the same time felt emotional...as she too missed old days...the days spent with Shilpa and her family...not only neighbors but also they were family friends!

Mayank- Haan aunty! He is a master at this!....He never let us know till now about this cute buddies!

Karan's mom- Haha! Beta...you deal with him only in your ways for hiding these secrets!....But about cute!....They were not only cute but too naughty Kids!

She told them few incidents of KaSh naughtiness...! ...She even had slight tears in her eyes recalling memoirs...but wiped them before any one notice it! But in all...All enjoyed it!...when...Aunty took their leave for she had other work to do!..........Not to forget....The one who was in deep thoughts...missing her friend terribly....he was almost on the verge of crying...but being a boy...held is emotions very well!

Pankit pointing at the pic...where both Karan and Shilpa were showing their friendship day gifts....He asked...

Pankit- Hey Karan! This is the same bracelet na...your lucky charm?

Karan nodded!...Seeing old albums has brought all memories fresh again...He was too filled with touching memories...that words were no more accompanying him!

Finally...Mayank...not able to take anymore...asked the question...he was pondering over a long....

Mayank- Karan, umm........Do you love her as in real love?

Karan's head shot up listening to the question....He loved her the most...Yes he did but....................They(Karan Shilpa) both never left a chance to say...that they love each other the most!....They candidly told the whole world...about their friendship....But all that was childhood craziness and affection and care for each other....Love as in real love sense?....

Karan shrugged...and finally said....Dude! She is my best friend...but love  in real sense...I cant say that...its have been years I have met her!.........i would have been in love if we were together I guess...

He chuckled a bit but continued....I just know right now that...I am missing her...Missing her terribly...!

Pankit- Oye! Aunty said you all were family friends...don't you guyz have any contact...and how did you all were separated?

Karan Sighed!

Karan- Something are not at all in your hands!...We promised each other...we will be together forever...we will always be or each other...but sometimes....destiny plays its own role...Not allowing us to follow our life in our own wish!........

He stood up! And went near the balcony and continued- Dad...got the transfer to Saudi Arabia first...we at first place dint wanted to move...but that became the need...we had to move from their...at first we were in contact...but later....................................
We don't know what happened...we were not able to contact them...2 years later...dad Shifted to India...and we came here...Delhi!....before coming here...We went to South Africa...Our first house...where we were together...We went there but to find that...They have also moved to some other place...but don't know where...we tried a lot to contact them...but result...was....nothing fruitful!

He had tears in his eyes...Pankit and mayank came over to him...and kept their on his shoulder...He quickly wiped his tears...and turned to them...giving a smile....that was evidently painful...

Karan- I am all grown up now...completed school studies...I have friends like you both.....But I still miss her....No one can ever take her place...I just keep on wondering....how is she....where is she?.....How she looks now?......I really cant tell you how much I am missing her!

Mayank & Pankit...gave him a friendly hug...praying for him...so that he can get his lost Friend back!...

After few moments...when all cheerful again...Pankit and Mayank left for their home...as it was late...

Karan went and stood in his balcony...It was night...And the moon was shining brightly...He looked at the moon...as If asking the solar body to convey his message to his lost friend!

His hands involuntarily went up to the locket that was around his neck!...he took it in his palms...slightly kissing it...prayed...to get his Shona back...to meet her in this journey of life.......soon!

He looked at the shining moon once again...asking- I miss you Shona...Don't you miss me? Do you even remember me?

She,

At the same time...She was standing in the sea beach...feeling those cool breeze...she looked up at sky...to the moon........and as if the moon was asking her something...

Shilpa replied,

Shilpa (in a bit teary voice)- I miss you Shonu...I am missing you a lot...I so remember you my Karu...I want us to be together again....My Best Friend!

He,

As If he got his answers...h once again kissed the pendant...Smilingly...said..."I will meet you Soon....My Shilpu!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Promo- After 4 years!...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

p.s- you all were lucky enough to get this update soon this time...but.......next part....dunno....when will it be updated....8(.........exams going on so do bare with me........:P

How was that?

Do Comment/Criticize!

And not to forget..."Like button" is below...waiting to be pressed by you!!!

πŸ˜›

Thats it for now!

God Bless you all!
take care!

Love,
Srishti!😊

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res
Awesome update