Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aisha_ranbir8

hey just read the story .............its awesome.......  damn cute loved karuuuuuuuu n shilpuuuuu their were so cute n sweet n amazing n innocent........... :):):) ..........loved it......... n the 2nd part waz also great karan being possessive abt shilpa pictures n all ........loved all the 3 guys bond............ but felt sad for shilpa no one to share her pain ............ anywaz i hope they meet soon ............... pls continue soon ..............thanks for pm........... take care...................love aish................

Thank you Aisha!
😛

Hope you will like the upcoming story too!
😛
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
JALDI U TURTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE🤣
OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniaraheja

omg.....just read both the parts 

they were out of the world
loved the parts so much....
wow  BABY KASH they were so cute....
and they got seperated...😭
awwww and ARMAAN atul and rahul were amazing....
i was crying literally....😭  
u have discribe thier feelings se wonderfully....
im in love with ur OS'S
they are amazing
pzzzz cont this very soon.....
loved this SS SO MUCH....
and pzzzz PM me also whenever u update...plzzz

awww!
😳

Thank you!
😛

but........it was Karan shilpa Pankit and Mayank ...I guess
😆

well hota hai
😉

I am glad you liked it so much!
Thank you!
😊
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE

OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolatefreak

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
b bhoooooooootniiiiiiiiiiii izzzzzzzzzzzz updatnggggggggggggggggg
omggggggggggggggggggg jaldiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my bhoooooooooootniiiiiiiiiiiiiii
 i luv u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh

Thank you for your comment Chocolatefreak!!!
😳

I am Srishti/Sri

Thanx!

oye chalo pehle mjhe reply do mjhe neend aarai hai jaagti bhootniii

Have a good night!
-_________________-

JALDI U TURTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE🤣

-_________________-

Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago
OkThanksBye thumbnail

Hello everyone,

😛😛😛

*SURPRISE*  :D ...well here it is...for you all...I may not say it a new part but can term it as filler to the story..... Through with my Mathematics paper...here I heaved a sigh of relief (=lolz the one who have taken math as their main subject will believe me at least :P)...Not a big relief but a little for sure...and so here I wrote this small part!

Hope you all will like it!

Still considering as one part!

PART-3

It was neither that easy for him nor her.

A Childhood friend...Feelings for each other...when they reached their teenage...may have changed to a childhood crush or what many of us call it as love inadvertently...but how long can it last......... for world it has been a petty affair but for someone who has gone through everything... it is not that that petty as it seems!

Having lived a separation of 12 years, their lifestyle is changed,   their way of thinking, in all everything is have changed...They have moved on in their life...........But still in a corner of their heart that fervor of finding each other was still thriving...

Now, they are completing there graduation...again a farewell.... this was the last day of their college life. Now, they will be stepping in the real world which is full of uphill struggle and dedication so as to achieve a steady living...to secure one's future!

On this day a girl in a corner of the world is cherishing old memories... her life till date...the happiness the sadness...little unification and ...................one separation! But there is nothing she can do than counting the epoch of separation... As usual after praying a little for that person and a hope to meet him ....she lived the day with her friends...She was an introvert in her early days of education but now she is gregarious person but yet simple sweet and down to earth. She has a small circle of friends with whom she was spending this last day of college life!

On the other hand...there he was as usual...a complete Stud! As handsome as ever as charming as ever...Last day of college life...so full-on Masti toh mangta hai!!! .......Should we talk about his carefree attitude...Of course he has a girl friend(S)...has a big group of friends...well this is expected from a Boy at this age...so why would he be behind...Enjoying these moments of life .............But no one know about that little heart which has grown old now still carry the same affection for ...His girl...His heart says it...but he has been successful in hiding this small clandestine from the world...wishing to find her soon!

Here they were, remembering each other... routinely!!! The time span may be is large but they can never forget it...And God has been a little merciful by allowing the two creatures to cherish each other's memory...inform of the still afresh memories and their nishaani...few Symbols of their relationship!

But as said earlier the life was not as easy as it seemed to be........Some person... may be staying for a long time in your life... will not be able to create that heartfelt relationship which A special person creates...though the time span you have spent with them would have been insignificant!!!

Life is never uniform for any one and not even predictable... You don't know what will happen to you the very next moment! Life is full of a variation...changes...which is in a way a necessity....But I hope this requisite change will fetch a new genuine happiness in the life of these two souls accompanied by a feeling of fulfillment...contentment...!!!

Ending the update with a happy note...with a hope that you all enjoyed it...will be waiting for you response! :)

Important Note: I Have changed the title of the Fic from "The KaSh Story" to "A voyage from Memories to Reality!"

Promo: The two........*BUMP*........ Oops... ;)

😉

Okie...So how was it?

😊

Should I have to remind you of "Your Most awaited comments" and "Likes".....will be waiting for them...;)

God Bless you all!

Take care :)

Love,

Srishti

😊

***Part-4https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/40877962�

Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago
Res
FiRsTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 😳😳😳😳 yayyyyyyyyy
um going to sleep now cumnt kal milega B Bhooooooooooooooooooooooooootniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😆
Edited by chocolatefreak - 13 years ago
and omg another beautiful title
luvd it totally b bhooooooootniiiiiiii
muahhhhhhhh
soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
edited...
awesome it was.....
wow they completed their college......
and yayyy they are gonna meet now....
i m so much excited....
wonder how will they meet....😍

Edited by soniaraheja - 13 years ago
repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Filler it is...we did another leap...pretty much summed up their insignificant years....and now moving towards the right time, the right opportunity...all I can do is wait for a full fledged part. I believe you have it partly planned out and maybe not at the same time but being a reader, it's interesting to play with the concept before you actually spill the beans

and what a devilish "Oops" someone happened to drop after the pre-cap...grrrr....! Lol continue real soon and hope you will find  relief from exams pretty soon! Good luck! Did I mention continue super soon.....?