Originally posted by: HamiSky

We are on spaceship.. :-)

it's 10..you know na ,,where I'll be
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

You are welcome, Aeryn

I think not ..if she still has not learnt the art of low cunning then I would be very disappointed ..

Yes..It did appear so ..

No..You  are seeing it from another perspective..Generally in  India'sn Household..Men will be holding the purse strings and they hand out the necessary amount to the women folk as and when needed..As Nainaji clearly said..She forget to take Money ..[ she did not say  we don't have Money] and so asks Komal

Strangely, have you noticed..In Thakur's house ..It is women who hand out cash ..SS comes , gives his days earning to Amma,next day he asks Amma to give him  xyz amount for daily expenditure..Amma gives

Thanks for the clarification Tanths 😃

I've missed the fact that nainaji said she forgot to take money from guruji...makes more sense now....

Haven't watched the serial in a while now so I've not noticed.....but nice to know. SS trusting Amma to safeguard the household money.....might appears as strange but at the time not so much....
Edited by Aeryn - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

Thanks for the clarification Tanths 😃

I've missed the fact that nainaji said she forgot to take money from guruji...makes more sense now....

Haven't watched the serial in a while now so I've not noticed.....but nice to know. SS trusting Amma to safeguard the household money.....might appears as strange but at the time not so much....

My pleasure,Aeryn ...

SS does that often..😊
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update nice like it