Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I am beginning to think Neeraj won't marry Anjali, b'cos if he does & Sandhya leaves, there's nothing in the story.  For GB (that was the crooked woman w/ glasses) plot to continue, Sandhya has to stay.  If Neeraj marries Anjali, it will be ridiculous of them to show the family persuading Sandhya to stay.

As I pointed out in the thread about the channel, if they show a hack job of copying PKCM and Neeraj marrying Anjali, that's it for me and this show.  It won't matter if they break up and Neeraj ends up marrying Sandhya.  Just b'cos Neeraj is Sandhya's 2nd spouse doesn't mean Sandhya has to be Neeraj's: after all, Sandhya never knew that Neeraj wanted her when she agreed to marry Yuvraj, but Neeraj knows that he wants Sandhya, and there couldn't be a stupider reason for him to marry Anjali.

To compare w/ PKCM, there Kartik was happy to let go of Suman and let her marry who she wanted - Karan.  The family - including Karan - screwed things by trying to make Kartik agree on Nandini, when he wasn't interested in marriage in the first place.  But in that serial too, Suman was totally unjustified in making Kartik marry Nandini - something all of them went on to regret.  Here, Anjali has no idea - okay, today maybe she does - that Neeraj loves Sandhya, not her, and has only agreed to marry her b'cos Sandhya asked her to.

The script of transforming Anjali into a villain after cheating her - this I just can't stand!  Anjali doesn't deserve to be deceived.  I hate GB as well for trying to get her married to Neeraj, when she knows what Neeraj wants.  For GB, it's just spite - b'cos she's back @ her maayka, she wants to screw up other marriages in the family and get back @ her father.  But that doesn't mean that Anjali should be affected.  I really hope that Nupur Joshi's role here is just a cameo role!

I just hate Dadaji!!! 😡  For someone like him to have Neeraj marry Anjali when already Urmi is married into this family is nothing short of greed.  As it is, his family will inherit half their fortune, so why does he need to drag Anjali here as well?  I wouldn't blame Anjali if she ended up killing Dadaji, Neeraj & Sandhya - they'd all have deserved it! 😡
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i'm 100% sure they will not show neeraj anjali marriage 👍🏼
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey btw how many of you have catched the latest promo of super sombar of RS along with arakshan??? in which neeraj is dressed as a groom,🤔 (must be)anjali as a bride 😕& sandhya giving anjali's hands in neeraj's hand😲 & then the focus on her ...that what's next in sandhya's life???🤢 yuck!!!😡 👎🏼armaanon ka balidaan in fact should be the tag line of RS not arakshan...

Rakht Sambandh - sandhya ka armaanon ka balidaan🤪🤣
Vr15h thumbnail
They're going to go that far? 😲🤢

If they want to end it, why can't they make it happy and end it that way, instead of all this kachra?  They think people are going to demand that they prolong the serial?

I have zero sympathy for Sandhya - she can go and live alone in her father's place, and I hope Savita, Shreya, et al ignore her from now on.  Oh, and let Sarla find her and take whatever revenge she wants to.  Also, who is Sandhya of Anjali's to give Anjali's hand to Neeraj?

But this is on Monday?  I thought they fixed the wedding to be after 4 days.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anyone saw today's episode?  Where do things stand at the moment?

Also, since ZkJ has ended, what did they show tonight from 9:00 to 10:00?
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
rubinaxxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Anjali meant find somebody else!!!