Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh.................m..................dying...................😃always......to ........see..................
sushaan's.................romantic.............scene...............ha...........ONE
............question...............ARE..THEY.........physically.............one.?.......
......means
....................their...............HM...................HAD.......NT.......WORKED.....
.....YET😕
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Ya For sure Vipra.........I also Miss Morning scenes.........Mine Fav one was when Ishaan Came to room with His towel around waist and How Suhana reacted😆....Loved that scene
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Oh Ya For sure Vipra.........I also Miss Morning scenes.........Mine Fav one was when Ishaan Came to room with His towel around waist and How Suhana reacted😆....Loved that scene

yea that scence was nice one...

even i'm wqaiting for more romantic Sushaan scenes...😍
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yah...agreed with topic starter...waiting 2 cc more cute sushaan scene....along with other tracks i would love to ccc some progres in sushaan story.......now the story is mainly on panna...kk...deepak..and all..along with that  i want o  to cc some story on sushaan 222...

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice post vipra! even I am actualli waitin for some sushaan scenes.. even though i knw at this moment its like quite hard to even expect it 😛 
Romantic and cute morning scene would be like perfect!