Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ImagineTV

3 Croro Ki Shaddi ????? Are you serious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole money will be wasted !!!

are u serious ๐Ÿ˜† ..do u think they will spend 3 crore ๐Ÿ˜† it is just a gimmick by imagine tv ๐Ÿ˜†
nothing is gonna be real ๐Ÿ˜† ...it is a reality (no 'reel'ity ) show๐Ÿ˜†

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so chandragupta mauriya will not be replacing RS... as it's got the time slot of 9pm to 10pm on fridays & saturdays... maybe RS still has time. but i'm wondering what about the other shows on friday??? ๐Ÿ˜•

looks like if anjali weds neeraj, then maybe uday of jyoti will step in here & we'll get to see suday???๐Ÿ˜• what am i saying???๐Ÿ˜ก

jagirdar family was more interesting than this so called neeraj's family๐Ÿ˜ก their entry has ruined everything๐Ÿคข

revengetaker94 thumbnail
i love imagine tv and love there work no matter wt ever the third person say ... this1 is for all the hater๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ n this is for my darrrrling chanell NDTV imagine..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ TC Y'ALL  and plz kp luvin the mazing wrk these guys put up 4 uz.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can anyone tell me whether the shows on other channels are doing as badly?  I read that all the shows are down due to the World Cup, but does that mean the channels don't value their offline viewers and care only about the revenue generating TRPs?  If that's the case, then why not suspend all the shows, and fill them up w/ fillers, like reality shows, popular reruns, et al?

Just curious!
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Viewers are most unpredictable , why blame channels . they can see yuck shows and make them top ratted shows , They don't see good shows , but will complain about  bad shows . But when it comes to seeing a good show they prefer the bad one .

Example: Highest ratted show Pavitra Rishta is as pathetic as it can get . Still high on charts . but Good shows hardly get viewers .. many example Jyoti in beginning , RS in beginning and many more.
rubinaxxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I still like imagine coz its got Kitani Mohabbat Hai in it and other shows!!! 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sumedhamygirlx

Don't mean to derail this thread, but since I got no answer in the AkBA forum, are both Akash & Sumedha dead? (Have they been cremated?)  Or have they been put in a position where they can be resurrected?  I was under the impression that both are dead, and it's now solely Dolly's serial.