A.I.M(BRIGHTEST STUDENT LIST ON PG 1)

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends i have started this topic for all of the mkap members...
in this u all can get a degree of mkap i.e (B.mkap)by passing out from my university😊
details r given below-:

DEGREE NAME--B.MKAP(BACHELOR OF MKAP)

UNIVERSITY--UNIVERSITY OF MKAP

COLLEGE NAME--AMIT INSTITUTE OF MKAP(A.I.M)

TOTAL NUMBER OF SEMESTERS--4

COURSE DURATION--4 MONTHS

RULES:

1.)there will be a total of 4 semesters exams,the duration of each semester is ofone month,students hv to study on their own nd no class will take place,only exam will be taken i.e 1 exam each month.

2.)The total marks of an exam will be off 25 nd questions related to mkap would be askednd the passing marks is 10.student who will fail to secure the passing marks will hv to give a back paper in order to get ther promotion in next sem

3.)degree will beissued only if the canditate passes his or her all the 4 semesters.

4.)no cheating would be allowed.

Result of 3rd Semester is as follows-

serialmanic-25
sun7shine -23
Fallen star -27
sweet_bhanki-26
meena--29
carisma2--27
piyayapiyari-26
telestra--30
mitaly--27
shantatai--28
shrutisinha--24
Roka-Praneev--28
Diptidipti15--25.5
Kriya_Life--28

Ranking is as follows-

1)Telestra(Nazia)
2)Meena
3)Kriya_Life
4)Roka--Praneev
5)Shantatai
6)Carisma2
7)Mitaly..
8)Fallen_Star
9)Piyarapiyari
10)Sweet_Bhanki
11)Diptidipti15
12)Serialmanic
13)Shrutisinha
14)Sun7shine

BRIGHTEST STARS OF A.I.M AFTER 3 SEMESTERS:

1.)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️MITALY⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2.)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️CARISMA2⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3.)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️TELESTRA⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
4.)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️KRIYA_LIFE⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
5.)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️PIYARAPIYARI⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
6.)⭐️⭐️⭐️SHANTATAI⭐️⭐️⭐️
7.)⭐️⭐️⭐️SERIALMANIC⭐️⭐️⭐️
8.)⭐️⭐️Sun7shine⭐️⭐️
9.)⭐️⭐️MEENA⭐️⭐️
10.)⭐️SHRUTI SINHA⭐️

NOTE:

Brightest Stars list had been prepared for those canditates who had 100% ATTENDANCE in all the 3 semesters and the Ranks were allotted on the basis of BETTER AVERAGE of Marks in all the 3 Semesters.

For Answers plz do check Page 36

Note:

The canditates with the same marks r arranged to their respective ranks.canditate with same marks r arranged with their ranks by their gud presentation. please treat this checking as if u have given ur board exams nd plz don't treat this as partiallity because I does'nt know any one personally so plz,I hope u all will understand.

ANNOUNCEMENT:-

This is to inform to the canditates that 4th sem paper will conduct after 15th june and please have patience.

Thank u
Amit😊
Edited by Amit_Mehra - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
If Krishna is attending uni then so am I registering here. Please put me in Krishu's class.... Me and Krishu best friends... Pls pls.
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

If Krishna is attending uni then so am I registering here. Please put me in Krishu's class.... Me and Krishu best friends... Pls pls.

there is no class di,i hv already written in my post,just exams will be tken from u all😊
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Wowwwwwww...nie idea Amit....evn i wud luv to join...but as u know dat i'll be going to india tomorrow i might nt be able to attend da classes.....if u can PM me the question paper den definitely i'll answer the questions n send u back...plsssss do dat fo rme no....
i wanna join
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

Wowwwwwww...nie idea Amit....evn i wud luv to join...but as u know dat i'll be going to india tomorrow i might nt be able to attend da classes.....if u can PM me the question paper den definitely i'll answer the questions n send u back...plsssss do dat fo rme no....

i wanna join

sis ther is no classes,i hv already written that nd sure..... i will pm u the question paper😊
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
goood topicc amit .....
i'll suree joinn ...but i m not suree whether i'll be regularlyy able tto visit the forumm ...soo if u have any solution for that ..then i m all readyyyy to get the degree of mkap
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

goood topicc amit .....

i'll suree joinn ...but i m not suree whether i'll be regularlyy able tto visit the forumm ...soo if u have any solution for that ..then i m all readyyyy to get the degree of mkap

will pm u the question paper😊ok
shrutisinha thumbnail
nice idea amit dear keep it up i support u dear don't very lovely post
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutisinha

nice idea amit dear keep it up i support u dear don't very lovely post

thanx dear u r welcum😊
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amit... I like ur post... but pls start this after 10th March.. Kahe ki humra exams starting from 3rd.. Pls.. Pls.. 1 sawaal, My Krishu is there na?? Atleast he can accompany me to the Uni...😆