Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
oww pari i agree hon our karan arjun 😍 arhit always made us to drool 😳 and mohit also looks like shahid as well rem ur uncle one matter 🤣 but yahh our karan arjun as sallu and srk wonderful combo 😃 i love mohit both way sallu and shahid our dabang and prem 😳Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-
I agree!!! he reminds of of SRK!! whenever I see him with baby, they remind me of SRK-sallu.........as all know I STRONGLY believe that baby is just like sallu ( not shahid😊.....ahem ahem🤔) and AB = SRK!! PERFECT Karan-Arjun 😆😎👍🏼
😳even his looks are similar to SRK .....I feel!nikki will be like ☺️ after watching it!! LOL guruji control karna🤣