Deepika's Look from Dum Maaro Dum song- Pic- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

48

Views

5k

Users

25

Likes

114

Frequent Posters

64515 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: kawal_tak

I really like some of the stills / Posters :) I hope she have done a nice job , because i know she is a very good dancer :)

And who says Sheila / Munni wasnt hyped before ? As far as i remember , if i dont remember wrong , Sheila articles used to came out when TMK got announced , almost 1 year before its release :)



Oh I had no idea....well I hope Deepika's song is successful😛
-Anjaani- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#42
I don't like her look, this woman is damn gorgeous, but in this pic she looks horrible but i think it,s her outfit which is not working!
Edited by lovePC - 15 years ago
360297 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#43
I heard she's doing krump in this song?
64515 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#44
Yeah eraser, I heard that too
Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#45

lovepc - me too agree that they should've chosen a different outfit

eraser - that's what they said...lol but seriously where is the video promo? it's too hyped without video
64515 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#46
Terenaina I love the Deepika sig😛
Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#47
awww thanks and thanks to sano for making it
In the wallpaper pics, she's wearing brownish color outfit and in the stills she wears white. It looks way better on that brownish color, hopefully in the video it looks like that wallpaper once and not still ones
you2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
#48



Looks like a jungle set.Sippy Mentioned water falls too.Now it is all upto Pritam ,Lets see what he has done with DUM MARO DUM..

In the first promo you can catch a glimpse pf DP dancing on the beach during the day..she has more coloured streaks in her hair...you can see the ants too.
64515 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#49
If it's a Pritam song, I wonder where the original composition came from😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798

https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh -page 4,6,7. Deepveer 2nd daughter

Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: ZenIndian · 27 days ago

Hunkkaar teaser Deepika posted in story Ranveer commented

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcvNIIMy1Ut/?igsi=eGp1NGtkd2dmMTNk Deepika Padukone posted in her story.

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: zara321 · 1 months ago

Deepika is not part of Brahmastra 2 - Deepika's Spokesperson

deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 2 months ago

You can barely spot them as they enter their car as some restaurant patron clicked them https://x.com/i/status/2077052706926051462

https://x.com/i/status/2077052706926051462
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".