Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
lmfao anu!!! that was the funniest scene ever!! still can't get over it!! Radish!!!!!!! 🤣 omg!!!!! I luv sid for coming up with that!!!!! and I love u for posting this!!!!!!
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Lol. In the starting even i was like huh! Im Liking Sid! I mean Sid the womanizer and obnoxious guy! But then his bad boy charm worked on me. 😉😆 

Sid is a very interesting character and i hope his track is played well.

That's exactly what it was like for me too! 😆... In fact I think I like Sid more than Abhay 😲 ðŸ˜†... I don't mind him being a "grey" character 😛...
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CT247

lmfao anu!!! that was the funniest scene ever!! still can't get over it!! Radish!!!!!!! 🤣 omg!!!!! I luv sid for coming up with that!!!!! and I love u for posting this!!!!!!

Thank you hon. Love you too! 🤗
Yes Sid si very funny at times and thats what makes him likeable despite him being a negative character. :)
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That's exactly what it was like for me too! 😆... In fact I think I like Sid more than Abhay 😲 ðŸ˜†... I don't mind him being a "grey" character 😛...

Well can't say if i like him more than Abhay...cuz you know Abhay will always have a special place. But yes Sid is soon catching up! 😉
Even i dont mind him being a grey character. Thats what makes more interesting. I really like evil mixed with good sense of humour. It adds to the charm. And Sid is a complete package! 😉
-Nayab- thumbnail
Same here 😆... I can't choose between the two 😛... He definitely is 😉 😛...