Users

Frequent Posters

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy laxmi
awesome part as usual!
soo sowiee i am commenting this late! *holds ears*
uff do you know how addicted i am to this ff?...i keep on checking every few hours whether you have updated or not, though i know, considering your busy schedule, you won't possibly update twice in a day...but kya kare, dil hai ki maanta nahin😆
awww even though there were no maaneet scenes, i loved the JD-geet aspect u showed...he is such a cutiepiee😳....and the video was shoo cutee aww....ya, even idk how to send a video like that😆
woahh who is this mysterious person?....she seems evil and since the evil woman in most maaneet ffs is sameera, i am guessing its her😆
pweez continue soon!
can't wait!
mandu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just wanted to let you know.....I love reading all the updates...in fact I look forward to receiving a pm from you anticipating a good read..
Thanks Laxmi
KavyaNaik123 thumbnail
hey,,,do update if u hv tym,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing FF you're writing
really loved it..
can u add me to your PM of this FF

Noor
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
laxmi  .. no updates for 2 days  ðŸ˜­
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Tum Kaun Ho?

A Maaneet Fan Fic

Chapter 23
Feb. 21, 2011 9:43 pm Chicago, Feb. 22, 2011 9:13 am Delhi

Geet's phone beeped. It was the sound indicating she had a text message. As she was currently doing her evening yoga workout, her phone was on the other side of the room, requiring her to get up off the floor and walk around the bed to pick it up. Opening the message, she saw that it was from Naintara.

Skype five minutes. Be there!

Geet sighed. Sometimes Naintara was so bossy. Geet didn't really feel like talking, but she knew if she didn't, that Naintara wouldn't rest until they talked. Geet picked up a towel and patted her face, before leaving her room to make her way down to her office.

"Hello, Geet."

"Hello, Di."

"I'm angry with you. You've been avoiding me."

"No I haven't. I waited for you last night and this morning."

"Ugh, power cut! However, that doesn't let you off the hook for all the other times."

"Di, what did I do?"

"You know what you did. Only talking to me with JD around, so I couldn't ask you about what happened with Maan. Very bad, Geet!"

"Diiiii!"

"What Di? Now tell me what happened. Maan gave you back the bracelet? Is everything alright now?"

"Yes he gave me back the bracelet and yes everything is alright now."

"And, did he, you know...?"

"Did he what?"

"You know, did he kiss you?"

"Di, you too? First Pinky and now you. You both are so shameless! I don't ask you both what your husbands do with you, why are you questioning me?"

"Because it's Maan veerji, of course. Just because we're both in love with our husbands, doesn't mean we don't know how hot he is."

"Di, stop it. Let's talk about something else. How is everything going with you?"

"Don't even ask. My mother finally left, thank God! Geet, is there something wrong with me that Maa's behavior bothers me more than it does Dev? I mean, she's his saas, but I get all the grief?"

"What was she complaining about this time?"

"Oh, it's the same old, same old. I should convince Dev to get a job that pays more, so we can have a bigger house, lots of servants, expensive clothes, the life that Dad always wanted for his little girl. I've tried to tell her a thousand times that Dev and I want to set aside our money for the children's futures, but will she listen? Ugh! Why did I have to be an only child? And why did Arjun have to marry Annie? I mean, I know it's not her fault that she's English, but ever since their wedding Maa refuses to have anything to do with, not just Arjun, buy Taya and Tayi. At least before Arjun used to take half of her attention, but now it's all on me. She's so elitist! Arjun falls in love with a girl whose not Indian, and suddenly the boy she cared for more than her own daughter ceases to exist."

Geet had heard it all before. She patiently let Naintara spill out all her frustration at her mother's behavior. She also listened quietly as Naintara rejoiced that her mother had decided to go on an extended trip to visit some of their more distant relatives in Bihar.

"Geet, what would I do if I didn't have you to talk to?"

"I don't know, Di. Explode maybe?" Both women laughed, and then Geet said, "You would be fine, after all, you have Dev Bhai there."

"I know, but he already works so hard that I don't want to burden him with all my craziness."

Geet and Naintara talked for a few more minutes before Geet said that she had to call it a night. Geet wished Naintara a good day, and Naintara wished Geet a good sleep. Then they both ended the connection and Geet set about shutting down her computer. She reached over to turn the desk light off and made her way across the room to the door.

When she walked out of the room into the hallway, she ran right into a strong, tall body, whose owner put his arms around her out of reflex from the collision. Being this near to Maan was a shock to Geet, and played havoc with her senses. Ever since he had returned the bracelet to her he had kept his distance physically, though they still interacted as much as ever, maybe more. But she hadn't been this close to him since Valentine's Day, and his manly scent was overwhelming her sense of smell, almost making her feel dizzy.

Stepping back shyly, Geet looked at the floor and said quietly, "I'm sorry."

"What were you doing in the office so late?" questioned Maan.

"Oh, I...I was just..."

"Video chatting with Naintara, were you?"

"Well, yes. How did you know?" When Geet saw Maan's smirk she asked indignantly, "Where you spying on me?"

"Geet, I'd hardly call it spying when I'm walking in my own house and happen to overhear part of someone else's conversation. Does that seem like spying to you?" Geet didn't say anything, not really sure what to say.

"So tell me. How long have you been having these conversations with Naintara, and what was so important that you were talking this late at night?"

Miss-Riz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I've just read all parts really good ff...if u have a pm list can u add me please :) continue soon
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yay finally an update.. but why soo short?
anyways awesome part! finally maaneet scene at the end:)
con't soon!
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update laxmi
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laxmi2010

"So tell me. How long have you been having these conversations with Naintara, and what was so important that you were talking this late at night?"

Lolz...Maan😛
He wants to know what the talk was about...😆😆😆