ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
As seen from the promo,im thinking what will be the next trackk,im guessing they will separate blah blah blah,DJ will return the money to maheswari's and then??
DJ says i dont break traditions,im breaking a relationship..something like that and im wondering rite
in the kitchen akshi is cooking??..is she just cooking for herself and her husband???? and then eating sepately on a table???...will this make them slowly to separation totally...i mean just leave the house bcz they r fed up??
what say peeps??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think they r going to separate ... and make their life easier but they be miserable without each other. Eventually truth will be out.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
😳

Originally posted by: netri

I don't think they r going to separate ... and make their life easier but they be miserable without each other. Eventually truth will be out.

yup eventually would be!!oh well they would be miserable..yes but for how long???..i want to see naksh in their own boxxπŸ˜ƒ..lol
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _naksh_

😳

yup eventually would be!!oh well they would be miserable..yes but for how long???..i want to see naksh in their own boxxπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³..lol

hope tis day comes soon.....πŸ˜ƒ
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m waiting fmr dat moment..wen naksh will ran away frm dis zooo..dat would b d best episode of yrkkh..nd frm d present track i   agree wid u..dis track den will drag like a chewinggum..so best of all to all to get bore.>!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smart.akaisha

m waiting fmr dat moment..wen naksh will ran away frm dis zooo..dat would b d best episode of yrkkh..nd frm d present track i   agree wid u..dis track den will drag like a chewinggum..so best of all to all to get bore.>!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

lolllzzzz haa reallyy w8ing 4 dat day.. bt dun thnk k dey vll seperate.. lollzz waise b hum harroz boar hi to hote heπŸ˜†
..Akaisha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriya_naksh

lolllzzzz haa reallyy w8ing 4 dat day.. bt dun thnk k dey vll seperate.. lollzz waise b hum harroz boar hi to hote heπŸ˜†

haaaan munaa maa ka ladla jo hai..πŸ˜• haaan vo to hai nw v r habitual nah..tabhi yeh to daily ki baat hai..!πŸ˜†
-.Shriya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smart.akaisha

haaaan munaa maa ka ladla jo hai..πŸ˜• haaan vo to hai nw v r habitual nah..tabhi yeh to daily ki baat hai..!πŸ˜†

lollzzz haa ryyttt saza denge to sirf akshi ko chahe galti kisiki b hoπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
..Akaisha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriya_naksh

lollzzz haa ryyttt saza denge to sirf akshi ko chahe galti kisiki b hoπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

haan kuch b ho gaya3 akshii ko sunaegii nd vo dj munaaa koo..!😑
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
@soni hahaha DJ n g33 aise kyu karte he re apne naksh ke sath πŸ˜” unko b kabi na kabi bhugatna padega 🀣