TWJB3CEGA425NJT7 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#1

hi guys

usually whenever i go to imageshack, the site automatically changes to some FAKE virus scanner website.
Norton blocked like 2 major attacks when i went to imageshack.
i dont think anythings wrong with my cimputer cause this ONLY happens on imageshack.
anyone else experincing/experinced this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

6

Views

793

Users

5

Frequent Posters

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
it works fine with me
i can go to imageshack.us
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
#3
with me also it works well as antivirus I have kaspersky obviously the paid one.
Before I also had Norton and it gave me lots and lots of probs then after 7 months it left me completely becoming red,but I don't have an explanation for it.
TWJB3CEGA425NJT7 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
i use .us as well
idk why iut keeps doing that.
it ONLY happens when i go to imageshack.
every other site is works fineeee.
=/
7WSUHKIU77LBP7EX thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#5
It works fine for me
I also use Imageshack.us

Use a different site hun for example Min.us😃
serendipity. thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#6
why are you discussing it here?
email the site :)
TWJB3CEGA425NJT7 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#7
^ I emailed them. They took care of it :D
thanks!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".