|.Life Is Crazy.|MayUr,TaAnu,ArManFF.P6 on page22

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!

Im Hoor nd umm, this is like my 2nd try on writing. Last time i wrote a FF which was back in 2006 or 2007 i guess, nd it was on Lakshya-KT nd Saksham-P2 (which i never completed πŸ˜†).
So yeah, its been a long time since then, so please be gentle nd try to ignore some writing faults. πŸ˜†

Well, most of you here must be knowing, nd those who dont, i absolutely LOVE Mayank-Nupur, Onurag-Taani nd Manav-Archana. The chemistry between these couples is like Fire! Nd yeah, i love KaSh too, but 4 couples in a FF would have rather turned out to be a disaster πŸ˜† so am not including them in this FF, at the moment.

So this FF features my most favorite 3 couples; MayUr, TaAnu nd ArMan!

Also, none of you here would be knowing that my sister is a member of IF too. Not very active though, but she'll help me in writing this FF. In cases where im busy due to college nd exams, she'd update instead. Her name is Maheen (angel_lover) so you guys can add her in ur Buddy List too.

We'll update the FF every once in a week, depending upon my college nd Maheen's school. But at the moment, i dont have exams so probably i'll update it more often :)

Comments/Suggestions/Criticisms are always welcome :)

Edited by -Hoor- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hoor- thumbnail
Character Sketch!

The Malhotra's :

Mayank Malhotra: He is the eldest of his 3 siblings, nd henceforth, very mature, gentle nd family oriented. He is 25. His dad has passed away nd therefore, he is the owner of his dad's business i.e of Hotel Chains. So, he is right now, the Managing Director of the Avari Hotels in India.

Manav Malhotra: He is an extremely flirtatious guy, who is an expert in wooing ladies by his charm. He is 23 years old, nd the younger brother of Mayank. He is a guy who's full of attitude.

Taani Malhotra: She is 20, nd the youngest in the family. She is the apple of everyone's eyes in the family nd is highly loved by her two older brothers. By nature, she is serious, sober nd studious.

-Hoor- thumbnail

The Khanna's :

Harshad Khanna: He is the older one of the two siblings, nd is 23 years old. He is the 'Prince Charming' of every girl.. full of charm, nd at the same time, pretty flirtatious too.

Ankita Khanna: She is the younger sister of Harshad, nd is 22 years old. She is a very sweet, spontaneous nd fun loving girl. She is practical, nd wild at the same time.

x ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- x

Nupur Saxena: She is a very friendly nd a highly romantic person. She is 23 years old nd is the best friend of Harshad nd Ankita. Together, these three are known as the 'Three Musketeers'.

LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally had the chance to edit.. sorry Hoorie πŸ˜†.

Loving the idea of a TaAnu FF 😍.... but also interested in the other couples because I don't watch any of the other shows.πŸ˜†

But khair, I'm looking forward to it.. πŸ€—

And heyy to your sis too πŸ˜‰

Love Yooou <3 <3
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awww Hoor.. πŸ€— My fav 3 couples... Awww Mayank and Manav are siblings and Taani is their sister dearest😍 And Ankita is Harshad's sisterπŸ˜ƒ And Nupur is their friend.. I cant wait till you update now😍
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ₯³

Me is a crazy crazy damn crazy MayUr, ArMan and now TaAnu fan....😍 (in the proper sequence of whose fan I became first πŸ˜†)
Dunno dear how much will I be able to follow through your FF for the next 1 month, but I am sure you are gonna rock it I can understand it with the way you have started with the character sketch itself πŸ‘πŸΌ
All the best and keep PMing me the updates.... I'll check them all after I'll be back on 14th....πŸ˜‰
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nice cs dear........am a great of mayank and nupur..i havent watched taanu and arman, but heard a lot about t hese couples...

cant wait to read more..
pls continue soon......................
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, thanks for the pm..
Im a big mayur fan.. And i like the two other couples too..
Cant wait for more..😊
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrtas dear
i m a die hard mayur fan- so would like to read ur ff
but i vhave a  req - plz make manav as elder brother and myank as his younger bro
i think it'll become more realistic.
add me to ur pm list