Happy Valentine's Day to all of my Behnein!

JNJUFQ2MJQ2COGGR thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
Yes, this post is dedicated to all of my behnein here! 🤗

I know all of you girls love this day a lot, a lot of you are very obsessed with it 😉🤣

Well I won't lie, although i'm too young to find my special girl 😆 I find the day magical and unique. The roses, the chocolates, just the overall atmosphere of love and peace, which is always needed in our world with all of the conflicts and problems.

So I have decided today to have all of you be my valentine (And I better be yours 🤣) and for each behen I know here I will say something special about them all. 😉 I know for my behens in India the day has passed but for me it is not here yet so consider this an extended valentine's day activity 🤣


Okay so time to UnRES 🤣 Will say some khaas baatein about these special ladies listed below 😉 You all are very special to me and I will try to show it through my words
😃
What I plan to do is share a lot of important things I know about the person, a favorite quality, a potential dislike (if applicable 😆), and why I consider them my valentine. 😳 If there is a special valentine-related song I think of when I see them, I will list that as well. 😉

Annie (-Annie-) - Okay time for Annie, who I just recently became friends with! Annie lives in Pakistan and is a doctor and sometimes works nightshifts at a hospital. 😆 Recently, my dear Annie got into a car accident, leaving her with some major wounds and she is currently still sick and is undergoing tests . But she will get better as we are all with her! 😛 Annie's true amazing quality is that she is super creative, and she makes, according to me, the best VM's I have seen, as well as some of the best FF's. Her VM Gallery is full of Mayur creations and the favorites I would like to mention are 'Tu Jahaan' and 'Chori Kiya Re Jiya', which is also the song I think of when I think of her. The FF that I truly love is 'We Are Family'. I have not thus far disliked anything about Annie, and I don't think I will, because she is so kind, thoughtful, and just an all-around awesome person, which is why she is my valentine today. I love you Annie and Get Well Soon! 🤗


Deepi (Aish129) - Wow, she came so fast on this list?! 😲🤣 Just kidding, now it is time for one of my all-time favorite besties here. And her name is Aishwariya, but I call her Deepi and I don't have time to explain that right now 🤣. Deepi lives in Australia and is a model! How cool is that! 😎 Deepi's current obsession is Band Baaja Baaraat, and I guess she is contagious because she spread it to me and Yamz as well 😆. She is currently kind of sad sometimes due to someone close to her is not feeling well, but we are all praying for her and her family. 😛 Deepi is an all-rounder, but if we were to break her qualities down even more, we can see that she is for sure one of the best siggy creators on India-Forums. Here shop, which is currently loaded with varied creations, is amazingly done, and I admire her for this. Bad quality..hmm.. list nikaalni padhegi 🤣. Nahin just kidding, she actually doesn't have any bad qualities according to me, and she is just a lovable darling person that I love so much. She is my valentine because I admire her so much as a friend, sister, and just someone I look up to. The song I dedicate to you is 'Aadha Ishq' from your favorite movie! 😉 Deepi, I am 'adhoora' without you! I love you! 🤗🤗

Ravjot (Ravjot) - You know, I should have just named her Basanti but I didn't think of it at the time. 🤣 Oh well, this is our very own Ravjot. She lives in Canada, and you will love her immediately because of her humorous personality. 😆 As you can guess, she loves Basanti and Hema Malini, as she once stated, so when you see her you must say "Chal Dhanno!" or "In kuton ke samne mat nachna" 🤣 🤣 Anything along the lines of Sholay will do. 🤣 Ravjot's one central amazing quality is how she can make just about anyone laugh and cheer them up and she takes away the prize no matter who competes with her. She just has this wonderful unique feel good personality. Yes, I do have something I dislike about her. 😆 She is very hard to get a hold of, as only when I threaten to take over her PM dabba she replies to me 🤣 Not to mention she is a little hyper as she once deleted an unread PM from me in excitement. 🤣 But, nonetheless, Ravz you are the best, and you are my funniest valentine! 😉 I dedicate and sing you this song from Sholay 😉: 'Koi haseena jab rhoot ja ti hai toh, aur bhi haseen ho jaati hai! Station se ghadhi jab choot jaati hai toh, EK. DO. TEEN ho jaati hai!' 🤣 🤗🤗

Pari (MohitzPari) - Naam dekh ke hi pata chal jata hai why she is valentine material 😆. Time for my Pari Di. Her full name is Parita, and she lives in Texas. She is always talking about being busy with college, so she must be really really smart 😃. But at the same time, she is always complaining about fatigue and headaches, so she needs to get some rest! 🤔 Pari's most amazing quality is that she is just so genuine and kind. She will add sunshine to your day like the angel she is, and will make you feel so much better when you aren't at your best. A dislike? The pony thing a long time ago 😡😆 but in general nothing.😆 Pari is such a special valentine because of her kind, sweet, and awesome personality that make her so adorable and likeable. I dedicate 'Zindagi Do Pal Ki' to her as she loves Sajan and they did a song sequence on it. 😉 I love you Pari! 🤗🤗

Preeti (Preeti) - Okay, so we all know Preeti as a strict, scary, and precise moderator right? Well, at least I do. Or did. 🤣 Deep down, Preeti is a very sweet, funny, and down-to earth human being, and that is why I respect her. She lives in India..and hmm.. she loves Mayur! She is also a viewer of Pavitra Rishta😆. And she loves Salman Khan. I think her best quality is that she is very to the point and just easy to get along with, why is why she is such a good moderator and person in general. Honestly, I don't dislike her now in any way, but used to when I was a newbie and she would close all of my topics. 🤣 I would be like "OMG there is inspector saheba, run!" 🤣 But she was right, I was wrong, and everything is all good now! Preeti, you are my big sister valentine! 😆 I dedicate "Mare Hivadame Naache Moore" from Hum Saath Saath Hain to you because well it has Salman Khan and you like him, and thats his first movie that came into my mind. 🤣 I love you! 🤗🤗

Ragini (Ragini) - Ragini, does something along the lines of this sound familiar to you?: She reminds me of a customer banging on the doors of a store that is closed threatening to break it if they dont open it...🤣 🤣 🤣 Well Ragini has a twin sister Yamini, who I will get onto next. She has an amazing shop, and is extremely lovable, which is why she is one of my valentines. Although I don't know her as well as her sister, I know that she has an awesome personality and I hope to get to know her even better! 🤗

Yamz (Yamini) - O O O time for another one of my favorites! 😆 Yamini Di was always extreamly close to me, being one of my first friends on IF, but not until recently has she become part of my IF experience, classifying into the best of the best for me! 😉 I know she lives in Canada and is twins with Ragini, and she is a pastry chef, which in my opinion, is one of the coolest occupations EVER! 😎 I think what makes Yamini my valentine and what makes up her best quality is that is very practical, smart, and sincere. Rarely will you find someone so admirable and adorable as her. She is truly one of a kind! 😳 I have never disliked anything about her and I don't think I will in the future. I hope out bond is always like this and that we stay close friends forever! I dedicate.. hmm.. 'Tuj Main Rab Dikta Hai' from RBDJ because she likes Anushka and that's what I thought of. 🤣 I love you! 🤗🤗

Divya (Divya) - Oh yes, time for another gyaani valentine! 😉 This is Divya, a very special person. I know one very important thing about her which makes us similar, and that is that she is a singer like me! And she is good I must say. Though I RES Divya I still look at everything in your music corner. 🤣 This is her one special quality, and it is being a musician. I dedicate 'Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai' from Jism to you because you sang that too! 🤗

Aashi (aashizin) - Now, I think Aashi is one of the most wonderful people we have in our forum. This is because her distinct quality of being so patriotic, thoughtful, and meaningful. Her posts here have always been so sensible, thought-provoking, and important because they have made us reflect on us as people. Her posts always bring me to a certain realization and mindset. She has no bad qualities and is just such a pure-hearted and warm person. Aashi, I salute and hope you keep enlightening us with your thoughts! 🤗🤗

Alisha (alishaL786) and Anisha (anishalakhani78) - So, i'd like to acknowledge the fact that both of these twins have turned 17 today, as it is their birthday! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🥳 And this covers for my RESed birthday posts, okay? 🤣 These two are truly such genuine and kind girls, and their distinct quality is that they are always happy and they both always manage to put a smile on my face. 😉 Although I know them both for a short time, it seems like I know them forever! I dedicate "Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jaana Sanam" to Anisha cause she is madly in love with SRK and DDLJ 🤣 and to Alisha, I dedicate the song "Alisha" from Pyaar Impossible, cause well, I mean thats what I think of because that's her name! 😆 Hope you have a spectacular birthday ladies and thank you for being such awesome friends! 🤗🤗

Ayesha (Princess_Ayesho) - Okay well she is...interesting. 🤣 Ayesha is a very special friend of mine because she is so funny and cool. Our various scrap convos have proved to me that she is a great buddy. I dedicate 'Chori Chori' from Lucky to her and only she knows why 😉🤣. Thanks Ayesha! 🤗

Sumi (Candylicious_SG) - I will start this by first dedicating the following quote to Sumi:
"Hi this is your host Nidhi. So friends what do you say, a rocking episode of FillumBaazi wasn't it? I hope you anjoyed it. If you have any sujhestion mail to our team.Take care of urself until next time. Aasta lavista baby!" 🤣 🤣 Yes you can tell from this that Sumi is the biggest FillumBaazi/Nidhi fan ever! 🤣 Although I give my cousin some credit for bringing us closer, Sumi has always been a special friend. So I'll just dedicate FillumBaazi to you Sumi and you can make it romantic or something okay? 🤣 Jk, hmm how about 'Suraj Hua Madham' from K3G. Dont ask me why cause I don't know. 🤣 Love you Sumi! 🤗

Dolly (dolly18) - Dolly is truly one of the most special persons I have on IF. She understands me so clearly and so perfectly, I just feel like we were meant to be such good friends! Dolly's best quality is just that she is so full of energy and is so fun and easygoing. Now, she gets a little senti when I do things like this 😆 so I'll keep it short and sweet Dolly - you're the best! I love you so so much and hope that we are always great friends! I dedicate 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' to you. 🤗🤗
Tanzeel (hiiiiiiiiiii) - Hey look, I got the 11 i's! 🤣 You know, Tanzeel should come with a warning label, like caution!, or warning! 🤣 🤣 (Gosh shes gonna kill me!) 🤣 Jk, but this is because she is like a pataka! Really bubbly, energetic, and just all around great. With our multiple scrap conversations, she is truly such a great friend! I dedicate the song 'Aao Na' for you cause I think you love Sajan and they did a song sequence on this. Thank you Tanzeel! 🤗
Surbhi (Surbhi123) - Well, i'm trying to think of one word to describe Surbhi Di. I think I came up with the word compassionate. Yes, that is completely it. Because Surbhi Di is so kind, generous, giving, friendly, and she is truly a gem of a person. So, The song 'Khuda Jaane' for you cause you love Mayur and Rati. 😉 Thanks for being so awesome! 🤗
Nikki (nikki028) - Lastly, I come to truly a very special person in my heart. Arjun's biggest fan and truly a crazy one at that 🤣, she was my I think 2nd friend on forums and the first one to call me chotu! 😳 When I think Nikki Di, I think free-spirited, vibrant, and passionate, because this is what is expressed through everything she does. So, I dedicate 'Sajda' to her because it has been preformed in different instances by her two favorite heros and favorite couples - SRK and Kajol, and Arjun and Rati. I love you Nikki Di! 🤗🤗
_________________________________________________
So just so you all know I will not be doing this next year. 🤣 Well, we'll see. 🤣 It's harder than it looks, especially with my technical difficulties. But anything for you guys! 😉 I hope you all liked my passages and hopefully I didn't write anything you didn't like.
Once again, Happy Valentine's Day [late hi sahi 🤣] to all of you!


Yours truly,

Chotu 😃

P.S. To make me happy, reply with when you met me, what you like about me, what you dislike about me, and a song to dedicate to me. [This is optional!😆]

P.P.S. I would like to mention Sid (yulZ) because although he is not my valentine (dont even go there Pari 😳🤣) he is my favorite in this entire IF and is my brother. I really miss him . Come back Badey! 😭 [Thanks Pari for the reminder]
Edited by MJHT4life - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

87

Views

5.5k

Users

20

Likes

66

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#2

re...omgg pagal hai kya 😲🤣

achha sorta of editing, I will edit it ALL properly when you write your Vday speech for me 😳
Assuming you would btw 🤣
This is really very sweet of you 😳😳😳 And yes chhotu you are my valentine today 🤣
Just so that you know there is NO one else, and I advise you to stop leading your imagination elsewhere thinking that I have my "mr right" already 🤣
okay that aside let's not talk about that here, only on scraps 🤣
but I'll wait for you to edit this, no pressure because you have a lot of stuff to edit 😳 but I will never come after you with jhaadoos unless you know what 🤣 and not aaj ke din anyway..aaj chhod diya tujhko 🤣 just kidding (;
but yes..I love you 😳
aish...x
EDITING---
Okay so I'm super late right...but not later than you on the editing waala part 😳
And yes, you are intelligent enough to work out what colour my replies are in 🤣

Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Yes, this post is dedicated to all of my behnein here! 🤗

I know all of you girls love this day a lot, a lot of you are very obsessed with it 😉🤣

I'm going to tell you I'm completely NOT obsessed with Vday AT ALL..in fact it doesn't hold much importance for me...apart from the fact that you made it special this year (; But otherwise it's out of my understanding why there needs to be only one "the day" for expressing love, feelings etc. It's a chance for businesses to cash in - that's all, in my opinion 🤣 But now I can differ from that a little because Vday will always remain special for me now (; because of you! 🤗

Well I won't lie, although i'm too young to find my special girl 😆 I find the day magical and unique. The roses, the chocolates, just the overall atmosphere of love and peace, which is always needed in our world with all of the conflicts and problems.

Awww chhotu you are wayy too adorable <3 Tera bhi time aayega...😆


Deepi (Aish129) - Wow, she came so fast on this list?! Shocked🤣 what the heck is that meant to mean huh? 🤣 Just kidding, now it is time for one of my all-time favorite besties here. And her name is Aishwariya, but I call her Deepi and I don't have time to explain that right now 🤣. If you wish I can copy and paste a CC convo here that explains the ram katha of my name 🤣 you know you should actually...cause I talked to Annie the other day on scraps..knowing you you would already know this since you stalk my scraps all the time 😳 but yeah..and she found out that Deepi = Aishwarya...and she rofled hard lol 🤣 Deepi lives in Australia and is a model! How cool is that! 😎 Deepi's current obsession is Band Baaja Baaraat, and I guess she is contagious because she spread it to me and Yamz as well 😆. Well
if you must refer to a profession then I'd say use choreographer or dance teacher whatever works for you..I told you, I only
end up in front of the camera sometimes 🤣 Hahaha about BBB...see I AM actually contagious right? (; Now you both are hooked onto it to all thanks to me 🤣
She is currently kind of sad sometimes due to someone close to her is not feeling well, but we are all praying for her and her family. 😛
Thankyou for this chhotu.. Don't wish to talk anymore about it ...and definitely not here (:
Deepi is an all-rounder, but if we were to break her qualities down even more, we can see that she is for sure one of the best siggy creators on India-Forums. Here shop, which is currently loaded with varied creations, is amazingly done, and I admire her for this. Awehhhh this is super duper wayy too adorable..😳😆 Me and an all rounder? duedee you have to go back in time and check out how I was in yr 10 chem/bio lessons...marks hamesha achhe aate hi the...but agar content ki baat karoon to koi MUJHE BACHAOOOO ); Bad quality..hmm.. list nikaalni padhegi 🤣. Hawww teri green batti dikhne toh de mujhe...iski khabar loongi 🤣 Nahin just kidding, I'm kidding too 🤣 she actually doesn't have any bad qualities according to me, and she is just a lovable darling person that I love so much. Awwww ..😳 my GOD...you have no idea how cute you are 😆 All I know is that I'm lucky to have you in my IF life 🤗 She is my valentine because I admire her so much as a friend, sister, and just someone I look up to. And you are my valentine because you're the best bhai in this world, I bet my own brother wouldn't have been like this if I had had one (; The song I dedicate to you is 'Aadha Ishq' from your favorite movie! 😉 Deepi, I am 'adhoora' without you! I love you! 🤗🤗 Awehhhh adorable adorable adorable. seriously by god I sware...how did you know this is my current obsession waala song (apart from the fact that you already know how much I love the movie 😆)...I'm adhoori without you too mwuahhh <3 🤗 love you more! (;

Ragini (Ragini) - Ragini, does something along the lines of this sound familiar to you?: She reminds me of a customer banging on the doors of a store that is closed threatening to break it if they dont open it...🤣 🤣 🤣
Okay dude this part I HAD to reply to..you know why right 🤣 but she didn't threaten me idiot 🤣 she's way too sweet to do that...all she does is use the heart break emo 🥺 and then I pighal like an icecream...man it's so unfair you all know how to get stuff done from me.. 🤣

So just so you all know I will not be doing this next year. 🤣 Haww...that means I'll have to have a waise waala valentine by next year this time? 😕🤣 Well, we'll see. 🤣 It's harder than it looks, especially with my technical difficulties. But anything for you guys! 😉 I hope you all liked my passages and hopefully I didn't write anything you didn't like. of course not...I was sitting her going awww all the time and smiling like an idiot 🤣

P.S. To make me happy, reply with when you met me, what you like about me, what you dislike about me, and a song to dedicate to me. [This is optional!😆]
Well in that case I would love to write something for you (; 🤣 Okay so off memory I think we first met in the awards nomination thread...or should I say SPAMMING in that thread rather 🤣 don't remember anyone else who was there part from maybe doll and sid.. :/ don't know.. and you admitting to stalking me..i was like what the heck..isse maine dekha hai lekin yeh toh mujhse bhi ek kadam aage hai in having gone through my profile dabba scraps everything man! 🤣
What I like..or rather LOVE about you is well... you 😆 I know that sounds awfully weird but I don't give a hoot 😆 I just love you as my chhota bhai...you're an exceptionally talented writer (; and plus I love the fact that you can talk to me where ever whenever...and never get tired of hearing out my problems and "airport stories" for that matter achha why am I even bringing this into here..doesn't deserve the attention 🤣 and have I mentioned you're just way too adorable! <3
What I don't like - well nothing at all 😆 Except I will warn you I wasn't very happy with your thankyou post waala ghatiya sa joke 🤣 remember, right? 😆 I'm not yaad dilaoing you yahaan if you have a bad memory so scrap me if you didn't understand this part but yeah.. and if you did understand what I was talking about then I know you know not do to that again 🤣 otherwise I'll lecture you again 😡 🤣 And I know you don't want that 🤣
In that case I'll have to use this on you:
^in case you don't understand what saifuuu darlin is saying its:
BAD BEHAVIOUR. 🤣
A song for you...sheesshh how much are you making me think man! 😆 see there are so mnay to dedicate to a girl (; but not many for a guy..so you're making me think way too much on a thursday morning! ); and as I type...I know which song I want to dedicate to you (; Kya karoon from wake up sid cause I know you love the movie (;

P.P.S. I would like to mention Sid (yulZ) because although he is not my valentine (dont even go there Pari 😳🤣) he is my favorite in this entire IF and is my brother. I really miss him . Come back Badey! 😭 [Thanks Pari for the reminder]
Achha so the warning was for Parita madam only 🤣 ...that means mera rasta clear hai..so sid is your valentine? 🤣 arre paagal i''m kidding 🤣
We all miss him chhotu 😳Ouch
and I love youu!! 🤗 mannn my fingers are going to drop off from writing all this );
abhi rest in the CC if you show up today, that is (;
❤️...x

Edited by -Aish129- - 15 years ago
JNJUFQ2MJQ2COGGR thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

re...omgg pagal hai kya 😲😲😲 🤣



Haan.. thank you for clarifying 🤣
nish0910 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet!!!!!!!! :D
thank you! :D
cant wait to read mine! :D
*anisha
EtherealRati thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#5


awwwwwwwwwww.............that was chooooooo sweet .........
good idea.........waise bhi i dont have any valentine.........i am in 12th only......
waise i know 12th ke baad bhi nahi hoga..........😆......moreover i m not at all mad for the day chotu bhai...i think love is only in pictures and films....or soaps....not in real life...the true definition of love is the love with family and friends only...........
so its better to have my chotu bhai as my valentine.....will love to be your valentine ..........
rest i will update .........after u unreserved.........waiting for u to unreserved........love u loads.......

Edited by Surbhi123 - 15 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: MJHT4life



Haan.. thank you for clarifying 🤣

you are most welcome 😊 🤣
VORO3BW6XDQPUCWT thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#7
hey chhotu b4 u unres ur post let me unres mine 😳 first of all thanks a tone sweet little bro for this wonderful wishes 😳

first of all to my all mjht forum family happy v'day



do enjoy this wonderful day with ur love ones with ur family and friends its day of love to our family friends and close ones , and now some treat from my side from one elder sis's love to his younger bro do accept it 😳





Edited by aashizin - 15 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#8
Haila reserved.... 🤣 🤣
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#9
seriously champ u r sweet hee hee
n i will edit after u do it !!!!!! hee hee
and happy valentines day kiddo!!!)
-Preeti- thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#10
Wishing U The Same My Chotu Bhai
and also Wish the Same to My Other Bhai Sid ..who apparently is Gayab from IF


Just Hoping He's Good

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".