LIL SURPRISE,Aaja meri baahon mein Gopi....(Ahem)!

janki-enonymous thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

AAJA GOPI!YEH 6 PACK WAALA TUMHARA INTEZAAR KARRAHAA HAI!AAJA!CHAAHEY YES YA NO BOLEY,AAJA!

**dont 4get to press..."like"***πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by enonymous - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hmm, Gopi to sharma rahi hai...mein aajaun? 😳

Originally posted by: khansk

Hmm, Gopi to sharma rahi hai...mein aajaun? 😳

Arey yaar,yeh Anita kahaanse aagayee?πŸ˜†
Anita to gayi bhar mein! Mein to Gopi ki behen, bole to Aham ki adhi gharwali...ab agar Gopi ready nahi hai, to Aham ko entertain kon karega?

Originally posted by: khansk

Anita to gayi bhar mein! Mein to Gopi ki behen, bole to Aham ki adhi gharwali...ab agar Gopi ready nahi hai, to Aham ko entertain kon karega?

Haan,yeh baath to sahi hai..πŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Many on this forum will like this picture, i don't like this particular picture, to me his looking like a Cobra, the head and torso like the snake standing arms are the flaps of the head and the black trousers and other black on the right side, look like the body and tail of the snake, what do others think about my analogy? 

Sorry to others on the forum that might like the picture.
taanuforever7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hahahaha nice pic i'm sure gopi zaroor ayegi agar no to i'm always ready
[QUOTE=WintersBloom]Many on this forum will like this picture, i don't like this particular picture, to me his looking like a Cobra, the head and torso like the snake standing arms are the flaps of the head and the black trousers and other black on the right side, look like the body and tail of the snake, what do others think about my analogy? 

[/QUOTE

πŸ˜†
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WintersBloom

Many on this forum will like this picture, i don't like this particular picture, to me his looking like a Cobra, the head and torso like the snake standing arms are the flaps of the head and the black trousers and other black on the right side, look like the body and tail of the snake, what do others think about my analogy? 

rofl🀣🀣....nafisa, again i'm tellin u...u really hav a thing 4 humor...i saw the pic first n i was like "woooooooooowwww"....but after readin ur post i went n looked at the pic again and i just could'nt control myself....nice analogy indeed...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

rofl🀣🀣....nafisa, again i'm tellin u...u really hav a thing 4 humor...i saw the pic first n i was like "woooooooooowwww"....but after readin ur post i went n looked at the pic again and i just could'nt control myself....nice analogy indeed...

i know 🀣 πŸ˜†, i can't help these funny thoughts sometimes, now that i've got it in my mind, i'm terrified that tonight Aham the cobra snake is going to come in my dreams, more like nightmare and terrify me. Prayers will very much be required before bedtime.