kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There is sangeet going on at malini nivas and all the girls and Geeta as well are dancing and prince comes there and keeps on looking at Geeta with a smile on his face.   and Geeta keeps on dancing without looking at him.   Raghu friend comes inside dressed as a waiter and tells mami that raghu is getting delayed and they have to do something to stop the wedding...and then he leaves and jija sees the waiter and says i have seen this waiter somewhere and then says this is raghu's frined and what is he doing here and who called him??  I have to tell malini this.   Jija comes to malini and says i saw raghu's guy in the hall and dont know who he came here to meet????   malini is thinking!!!   Malini says i m sure there is something up..and then they hear a scream and they go to look and priya yelled as there is a lizard in the mehndi.   And all shocked to see.   Malini's hubby says this is bad omen and marriage cant take place.   MAmi is smiling and so is Geeta.   Priya says what does a lizard have to do with marriage.   This marriage wont stop.  U ppl cant do this with me.  and mami says this is a BIG BAD OMEN....and malini says ENOUGH!!!!!!   she says i have heard all opinion...now i do not believe in all this.  Now call the pandit fast and this marriage will happen today and before muhrat.   And mami and Geeta SHOCKED!!! and so is PRINCE!!!!   and malini says FIRST MARRIAGE WILL HAPPEN.   Stop all this rasams.  I am going to see who stops this marriage...and looks at Geeta...and Geeta is thinking. 

She tells mami..i dont know how to stop the wedding.   Then they hear malini and jija say the pandit is busy with another wedding and he will come at 7pm.  And malini says call some other pandit ...and malini leaves.  Jija calling some other pandits on the phone ...and Geeta and mami listening to the convo.   He says u can come within an hr if u can.   And Geeta and mami shocked.   Geeta says what shall we do.   Mami says we will talk to bablu (raghu's frined).   Mami calls bablu...and informs him of pandit coming in an hr.  HE says pandit's name is Dinanath.   And bablu says i iwll handle it.   and mami says if u find the pandit inform me...and malini hears this and malini goes to mami and says what pandit are u talking about???  And geeta says i told her to talk to the pandit...as i also know a pandit in patna...and i iwll pay his fees.  And malini happy.   Malini says thank you...and then servant comes to call her and she leaves.   Mami says u saved me today!!!!   I hope raghu comes soon.  and they are both worried when raghu will come.  

Cops let raghu go as the guy took his complaint back.  Raghu takes the car keys and says i have to reach patna in an hr.   And here Geeta is worried as it is 5 pm and raghu is not there yet!!!   and then geeta says if u ruin Marriage materials...then marriage will not take place.   And mami impressed.  and mami says u see we will save our family...and geeta says YEs we will win!!!   

All wedding preparations are going on and jija tells her to clam down.   Asha comes and says there is no sehra in the room ....and malini says check properly..and then neelam comes and shows broken varmala.  And priya comes and says look at my lengha...it is cut and burnt....and jija is saying what is going on ???????    and malini is thinking!!!!!   Jija says this is all a bad omen!!! and malini says SHUT UP!!!!  Malini says this marriage will happen...no matter what!!!!  and everyone surprised!!!!    malini gives her shaadi ka joda to priya...and tells her to wear this!!!  and priya all emotional.   priya goes and jija comes...and says i think there is someone who is trying to stop this wedding..and malini says i wonder who it is....but nevermind..i will solve this later.   and then she says call that pandit...it is 6.30pm.   Pandit phone rings and raghu's frineds with pandit and pandit says i got into an accident so i wont be able to come.   and cuts the phone.   And jija says the pandit says he wont be able to come as he got into an accident...and malini says there is someone who doesnt want the marriage to take place.   Jija says lets talk to the mami's pandit....and malini says even he wont come....and she says i am MALINI YADAV>...i will make priya my DIL today.  Now listen carefully...and she tells jija things in mute.   

Pre-Cap --  Geeta and Mami worried and talking to each other and malini comes from behind and says so i caught u atalst.   Ur true face got revealed.  And mami and Geeta worried.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Malini yadav as always planning and plotting.
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
god i hope they don't get caught...and Geeta is looking very pretty