Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

Chalo ishan a nice comment from some one at least....otherwise people are constantly bashing DB..🤗

I can see that.. thread is full of sarcasm and bashing ! 👎🏼 But I like her in ZJK , she is a good competitor and has been in the final wipeout round twice and I guess the only girl who has reached so far more than once ! 

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

And add to that.. GC too has denied 😆

I think the HT article is just a grapevine article which has no truth in it. Maybe yes Debina and Dharam must have spent some time together but that doesnt make them a couple !! 😕

-Nadii- thumbnail

** NOTE **

Looks like this topic is moving from the real discussion to talk about Star One and Star One shows, other celebs, KSG and GC, TRP's and bashing also..

If this continues we will be left with no other option then to close this topic, I hope this wont happend again..
Edited by -Nadii- - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Nadii-

** NOTE **

Looks like this topic is moving from the real discussion to talk about Star One and Star One shows, other celebs, KSG and GC, TRP's and bashing also..

If this continues we will be left with no other option then to close this topic, I hope this wont happend again..

I feel like saying 'I told you so' lol...
Not to you but Modishh. But she wanted to give a chance to peeps here and I guess to this topic. So sad it still has to get closed.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow. This topic had 13 pages of trash 😳 GurMina are popular, eh? Niceee. Keep rocking GurMina
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh, so the missing pages in this topic are showing as "trash" in Mypost!! 
Great system in place mod 👏
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ishan.

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Since Debina herself has rubbished this rumour , I refuse to believe this news ! Wishing them a happy married life in advance ! 👍🏼
</font>

Humm... I thought it was "a source close to them" 😕

Rolzz sweets... didn't realise u were still active on GF.... me breaking my rule by posting here... but couldn't resist after seeing ur post... 😃

Edit: Lolzz no rule broken. Thus is not GF thnk god... 😆 Edited by kesha2412 - 13 years ago